Buskers, Street Entertainers in Tooting, Greater London*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Tooting.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- Head further up Garratt Lane to Earlsfield and you might be greeted by a scary young woman in a hoodie saying Excuse me have you got 50p? Ignore her and she'll verbally abuse you for free.
- Bloke who sings at Tooting Bec tube. Drunk and Operatic. Unusual...
- anyone on day release from springfield psychiatric hospital
- Rizla geezer outside Primark is an institution. If you need any baccy he's the bloke.
- Watch out for the 'winos' outside tooting broadway stn and McDonalds is full of teenagers who are out for trouble!
- Aside from the one-legged nutter on crutches there is a new terror on the Broadway. Incense pushers and little oriental DVD salesmen (ask to see the titles at the bottom of the bag!).
- Those clever chaps who've managed to glue a can of extra strong lager permanently to their hands to help them balance.
- great street entertainment outside tooting b/way tube especialy after last orders!
- IN the tube stations on Saturday And sunday mornings
- you might see the odd drunk hanging about tooting broadway station.(thats what i call entertainment on a good evening!) this is true -they had to remove the benches from in front of the tube station because drunks used to end up sleeping there and the police couldn't be bothered to move them on anymore!
- The med students
- If you see me(chilly) coming out of Gordon Bennetts at 1:30pm on a Friday night you will see lots of street entertainment! I sing,dance and manage to eat deep-pan 15inch pizzas. I cant believe i eat the whole thing.
Be aware some well-known football hooligans live in Tooting- "the commander" of Chelsea and ME(CHILLY) OF the TBC
- Funny aint seen a juggler or geetar man for some years now.
- Not many thank god. Not Crouch End (see above)
- See back to Community mental health act
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Mark H, Ruth, simon, J Dempsey, Graham & Vale, harp, Ellen, j./, crikeymiles, rob dob, Lim Teck Hong, Gareth, Emma, jon ryan, keith walsh, john gallinari, Andy N, Dave, Vikas, John Goodwin, Danny O, Lachie, Pete Feenstra, richard, pollobarca, Dave W, orla Hickey, graham, Bob Forsberg, nick m, Karen, Gordon Miller, raj santoshi, Oli Else, michael, Oakesy, Sam Gibson, Rahim Nathwani, Reena, Anonymous, Frances(Shaw)Sartori, beth, lewis, ian, Kev, bruce, nav, Sharon Gifford, Grumlin, tommy hopper, Helen, marian meacock, Ash Akhtar, Sue, chilly, strauss, generic, Aisha, Gavin Boyd, jim lee, Lola Gonzalez, barbara, Mary, James Bateman, n, Alison, superkitty, James Dinsdale, jack king, Robert Barber, Clones
Last updated: 2012-08-07
More stuff about Tooting
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Tooting Knowhere Board