Live Music Venues in Tooting, Greater London*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Tooting.
Live Music Venues
- The Antelope Pub has an authentic new acoustic music night every third Sunday of the month known as The Breathing Room - Best in Tooting I reckon - Check out www.facebook.com/thebreathingroomtooting
- The Bedford in Balham & The Tram (or Trash - it's a Scream pub) in Tooting.
- Beards Blues at Jack Beards 76 Mitcham Rd, Tooting, London SW17
Info 0208 460 4907 www.feenstra.co.uk
Every Sat night and some Fridays for the best in international Rock/Blues, R&B and Straight Blues. Doors 8.30pm until late. Bands from Stan Webb, Joe Bonamassa to ruthless Blues, Eugene Bridges etc
Unpretentious blues club at the back of the pub, 200 yards from Tooting Broadway
- The Tramshed: Live bands one Friday a month, as as it will hold 250 people easily, hopes to attract some signed bands.
- Jack Beards or The Wheatsheaf for Live Irish music! Tooting is Irish as can be!
- hmmm no idea. I think there are places in balham where bands play.
- Getting better.Caters for most tastes.Folk at St.Boniface-Friday,Singers & Comedy at Jack Beards.Bands & Comedy at the Castle.DJ'S at the Gordon Bennett,Bar too Far & Spirit.
- The backroom of the Castle in Tooting puts on gigs regularly now, some very good local acts like The Occupiers, comedians like Harry Hill etc
- good music in st Boniface social club i've heard they had famous irish singer Big Tom last month!
- The Wheatsheaf has Kareoke on Wednesdays. This is true aswell Richard Ashcroft often goes down there and does covers and his old verve songs and hes doing a warm-up with his band before his gigs at Brixton!!! Kidding right chilly screwed you- freedom for Tooting
- The Red Lion in Colliers Wood does acoustic nights every few Wednesdays featuring various unlovely singer-songwriter sorts.
- Horse n Groom, Freedom and Firkin, good Folk Club at Tooting Bec.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Mark H, Ruth, simon, J Dempsey, Graham & Vale, harp, Ellen, j./, crikeymiles, rob dob, Westech Media , Lim Teck Hong, Gareth, Emma, jon ryan, keith walsh, john gallinari, Andy N, Dave, Vikas, John Goodwin, Danny O, Lachie, Pete Feenstra, richard, pollobarca, Dave W, orla Hickey, graham, Bob Forsberg, nick m, Karen, Gordon Miller, raj santoshi, Oli Else, michael, Oakesy, Sam Gibson, Rahim Nathwani, Reena, Anonymous, Frances(Shaw)Sartori, beth, lewis, ian, Kev, bruce, nav, Sharon Gifford, Grumlin, tommy hopper, Helen, marian meacock, Ash Akhtar, Sue, chilly, strauss, generic, Aisha, Gavin Boyd, jim lee, Lola Gonzalez, barbara, Mary, James Bateman, n, Alison, superkitty, James Dinsdale, jack king, Robert Barber, Clones
Last updated: 2013-01-11
More stuff about Tooting
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Tooting Knowhere Board