The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Tooting.
- Dub Vendor by Clapham Junction - John Peel's fave.
- Record centre next to the Broadway tube staion-same old shop sign as 40 years ago.
- CD World in Junction
- there used to be one opposite woolies but it died. for music go to woolies or sainsbury's.
- That shop just inside Tooting Market, i think it's called something like Streetvibes, Nearly all the CD's are a tenner, some good mix CD's that will never make it into the charts because they are probably dodgey!
- Absolutely bugger all in the way of record shops
- There's a 'closing down sale' sign on the record shop opposite Woolworth's. I bought my first vinyl LP there.
- A must is The "Music Specialist" shop in The Broadway Market. Its been there years.... But don't let that put you off. A friendly fun place to make your purchases, or just to hang out and pass a few hours !!!! Ask for Bert, Top Man !!!
- 'Record Centre' is a sole proprietor and when it comes to LPs its apparently exsteremely good
- one in Clapham called "zone 2 records" i know its in Clapham but its great
- Record fairs periodically at the back of the horse and groom opposite marks and spencers. Independant record store by tooting broadway tube is very good.
- Shop next to Tooting Brodway tube with a large selection of vinyl
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Mark H, Ruth, simon, J Dempsey, Graham & Vale, harp, Ellen, j./, crikeymiles, rob dob, Lim Teck Hong, Gareth, Emma, jon ryan, keith walsh, john gallinari, Andy N, Dave, Vikas, John Goodwin, Danny O, Lachie, Pete Feenstra, richard, pollobarca, Dave W, orla Hickey, graham, Bob Forsberg, nick m, Karen, Gordon Miller, raj santoshi, Oli Else, michael, Oakesy, Sam Gibson, Rahim Nathwani, Reena, Anonymous, Frances(Shaw)Sartori, beth, lewis, ian, Kev, bruce, nav, Sharon Gifford, Grumlin, tommy hopper, Helen, marian meacock, Ash Akhtar, Sue, chilly, strauss, generic, Aisha, Gavin Boyd, jim lee, Lola Gonzalez, barbara, Mary, James Bateman, n, Alison, superkitty, James Dinsdale, jack king, Robert Barber, Clones
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Tooting
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Tooting Knowhere Board