The Best Things in Tottenham, Greater London*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Tottenham.
The Best Things
- Tottenham is where the 2011 London Riots began after the controversial shooting and killing of drug dealer, gangster and feckless father of 5, Mark 'the Thug' Duggan, who symbolises Tottenham's degenerate violent youths deriving from feckless, useless welfare broken families and divided, hateful communities. Tottenham has become more crap since the riots and countries like Somalia and Iraq look so much better.
- It is home of deceased thug Mark Duggan, a so-called gangster, feckless of 5 kids (who will grow up to become thugs themselves and be a burden to taxpayers), husband to a feckless wife, son of feckless families. Tottenham is where the 2011 England Riots began and all the riots thugs idolise and have the same attitude as Mark Duggan.
- I Also moved away in 1984, that's the BEST THING I HAVE EVER ACHIEVED.
- No pretentious people - go to neighbouring suburbs for those.
- Diverse Nationalites.
- Diverse Nationalites.
- Bruce Castle area is a very friendly neighbourhood.
- Absolutely nothing
- The best thing about Tottenham is that I don't have to live there any more
- There's always a party somewhere!
- Tottenham Cemetary, beautiful place, a sanctuary inbetween two main roads.
- Lots or ethnics make tottenham so colourful including the big population of Jamaicans which provide good food, music and clothes
- Tottenham has soul. West Green Road sometimes reminds me of Carnival.
- Getting a cut-price beauty treatment at the College of North East London. I had a wonderful pedicure by a delightful student for the princely sum of £6.00.
- Public transport, links to everywhere!!
- Sometimes the Ganja is great if you dont get ripped off ie. yer head!!!
- There are no groups of Japanese tourists or pretentious councli types. The estate kids are really nice once you know them.
- * a really nice leisure centre with lots of initiatives and a brilliant swimming pool
* a nice multi ethnic community
* excellent transport links
- the property is so cheap - you can buy a house for the price of a flat in wood green
- The amazing melting pot of cultures
- Bruce Castle Museum
Being within easy reach of more pleasant places...!
- Good Food.
- The transportation link: Seven Sisters Tube; Tottenham Hale Tube (Victoria Line); Bruce Grove BR Station,North Humberland Park BR Station; Seven Sisteers has connection to many other BR routes).
Bus Galore: 259, 279 149, 67, 76, 341, WA, 243, 123, 230, 41, serving, North, South, East and West.
- The Dave Clark Five
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Barbara Howie, Chris G, charlotte, Alan Jones, leeyah, John Briggs, Jt, Caitlin, paul devonshire, Rachel Firth, Occasional User, Carol, m green, Jessie Banks, bee, Karen Shepherd, Joe, Nandi Katilungu, generic, Anne Frost, Dale Powell, cj, Gary Nuttall, Enid Slater ne Hermes, Gary Owen, isaac, barbara, Kiki, Teddy Sherryingham, Mr X, David Rodwell, claire teasdale, michael young, Nikki Hall, Eve Maguire, pandoos, maxukl, Lenny, Eileen Morrison
Last updated: 2015-02-05
More stuff about Tottenham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Tottenham Knowhere Board