Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Tottenham.
- Pandoos Express, off Fore street on white hart lane. superb grilled chicken to go.
- On West Green Road, great Turkish and West Indian bakeries with lovely snacks and pastries and cakes.
- All over the plays, theres a lot of Kurds/Turks etc. so you can have kebabs or just chips "Fries" and loads of chicken and chip shops also of course the major ones MacDonalds etc.
- Mint Indian Takeaway - the best in London!
- All you can get is fried chicken in Tottenham.
- there is a Pizza Go-Go on the High Road and directly opposite is its nemesis: Pizza Come-Come.
- Pizza Hut, KFC and Burger King are some of the mainstream chains that can be found at Tottenham Hale.
- Philip House on Philip Lane, do the best Chinese food in Tottenham. The Big Bowl Noodle next door do okay food, which you can eat in pleasant surroundings for a very reasonable price!
- Jerk chicken shop Phillip Lane
- Loon Fung - huge Chinese/Asian supermarket, on Brentwood Road - Edmonton borders, nearish to Sainsbury's Tottenham High Road(branch in Soho, Gerrard Street). Fantastic selection of fresh vegetables, plus extensive stock of Chinese, Japanese and other Asian foods, as well as cooking utensils and crockery.
- There are plenty of ethnic take aways on seven sisters road and ethnic bakeries to buy nice bread. Up the road, near bruce castle there is the Italian Restaurant "Da Mario"
- J.D Thai on Tottenham High Road is quite good, bring your own beer though - more oney for food!
- The magical wok the best chinese food in tottenham and the deliver.
TGF pizza good cheap pizza on tottenham high road.
Lordship kebabs great after a pint or two. talk to the staff for long enough an you will end up with a monster of a kebab.
- You can get a Great Doner Kebab anywhere.
Royal Fried Chicken, Phillip Lane...5 wings for £1! Huge portions of chips!
Burger King, Tottenham Hale.
- Many different ethic food shops in Tottenham
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Barbara Howie, Chris G, charlotte, Alan Jones, leeyah, John Briggs, Jt, Caitlin, paul devonshire, Rachel Firth, Occasional User, Carol, m green, Jessie Banks, bee, Karen Shepherd, Joe, Nandi Katilungu, generic, Anne Frost, Dale Powell, cj, Gary Nuttall, Enid Slater ne Hermes, Gary Owen, isaac, barbara, Kiki, Teddy Sherryingham, Mr X, David Rodwell, claire teasdale, michael young, Nikki Hall, Eve Maguire, pandoos, maxukl, Lenny, Eileen Morrison
Last updated: 2008-06-07
More stuff about Tottenham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Tottenham Knowhere Board