The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Tottenham.
- Prince Of Wales Scotland Green?
- Elbow Room in High Road N17 only pub selling real ale - and cheap too. Full of harmless crazies.
- A few in various places.
- A few in various places.
- Bell + Hare, or the British queen
- Dont bother, if you dont get stabbed, someone will pinch your phone.
- Watch the Footie at the Elmhurst Hotel on Lordship Lane.
- Nobody mentioned the Swan on Philip Lane - I wonder why????
- The Fountain - full of "fixed rate(mortgage) anarchists" if you know what I mean ie.the scruffy "right on" brigade with the houses that daddy bought them!
- The Lord Palmerston on Phillip Lane - good local boozer, footy, cheap deals now and again, watch out for the karaoke nights....things can get a bit lively.People are friendly and the Guiness is tasty.
- Pitch and Pint near White Hart Lane was "done up" last year.
- The Fountain - West Green Road. huge and MTV is too loud, but it's OK
- Well as far as pubs go we have quite a few, not all are worth even glancing at. For a quiet pint Big Daddys ie 'The Victoria', 'The British Queen' or 'The Irish Centre' are decent places to go, be warned though that all the mentioned have quite an old male clientelie. For the younger more lively lot try out 'Bar Latino' but to be honest if you want livlely + young drink somewhere else.
- The Railway Tavern. White Hart Lane
Full of students during termtime. Dan the landlord is a bit of a grunge. (long curly hair). Cheap deals and a cheesy club on the side that has live comedy, student nights and karaoke.
- The Antwerp Arms, overlooking Bruce Castle Park, mid-north Tottenham. Very much a local pub.
Bar Latina - newly opened bar selling an unusual and cheap range of South (central?) American snacks. Free salsa lessons during the week.
- The Plough has a good crowd.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Barbara Howie, Chris G, charlotte, Alan Jones, leeyah, John Briggs, Jt, Caitlin, paul devonshire, Rachel Firth, Occasional User, Carol, m green, Jessie Banks, bee, Karen Shepherd, Joe, Nandi Katilungu, generic, Anne Frost, Dale Powell, cj, Gary Nuttall, Enid Slater ne Hermes, Gary Owen, isaac, barbara, Kiki, Teddy Sherryingham, Mr X, David Rodwell, claire teasdale, michael young, Nikki Hall, Eve Maguire, pandoos, maxukl, Lenny, Eileen Morrison
Last updated: 2014-12-18
More stuff about Tottenham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Tottenham Knowhere Board