The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Tottenham.
- A1 Bruce Grove (may have gone now)
- Body Music on the Corder of West Green Road and Tottenham high road. If you are into Reggae, soul or RnB both new, specials and classics. This is the place to go.
- Body Music oposite Seven Sisters tube - great for reggae, soul, hip-hop, etc.
- There are a lot of music stores like H.M.V and Virgin Records but for specialised Jamaican records go to Seven Sisters it's near a tube station it's in South Tottenham
- "Listen" in Crouch End is an excellent second hand vinyl shop
- Body Music opposite Seven Sisters Tube
- There is a massive record shop in fromt of Seven sisters tube, it's called reble records or something like that and sells mostly garage. nevertheless, it looks pretty cool
- We got Boots thats about it.
- Body Music Records outside Seven Sisters Station, as advertised by many North London pirate radio stations.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Barbara Howie, Chris G, charlotte, Alan Jones, leeyah, John Briggs, Jt, Caitlin, paul devonshire, Rachel Firth, Occasional User, Carol, m green, Jessie Banks, bee, Karen Shepherd, Joe, Nandi Katilungu, generic, Anne Frost, Dale Powell, cj, Gary Nuttall, Enid Slater ne Hermes, Gary Owen, isaac, barbara, Kiki, Teddy Sherryingham, Mr X, David Rodwell, claire teasdale, michael young, Nikki Hall, Eve Maguire, pandoos, maxukl, Lenny, Eileen Morrison
Last updated: 2014-12-18
More stuff about Tottenham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Tottenham Knowhere Board