The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Tottenham, Greater London*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Tottenham.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- I used to go to markfield secondary modern school in tottenham n17.
I used to hang around broad lane flats in 1956 to 1961 .
does anyone remember me . It would be nice to find some old friends .
LIKE ...Barry Pieman. Brian Fry.. Pam Cooper.
ALSO I am looking for sylvia Keep....she lived in the flats in West Green Road next to the Fountain Pub... Big thanks for your help Michael [mikey] Young
- To answer the question re. Tottenham High School for Girls (my old school)which used to be situated in the High Street behind the former Royal Dance Hall, it has been converted into expensive, luxury flats and is no more.
- If you have ever seen the film "escape from new york" you will know what i mean.
Tottenham is a giant breeding place for criminals.
- Tottenham Green Leisure Centre is the absolute pits. I prefer to go out of the borough rather than use it. How did Haringey allow it to get into such a state?
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Barbara Howie, Chris G, charlotte, Alan Jones, leeyah, John Briggs, Jt, Caitlin, paul devonshire, Rachel Firth, Occasional User, Carol, m green, Jessie Banks, bee, Karen Shepherd, Joe, Nandi Katilungu, generic, Anne Frost, Dale Powell, cj, Gary Nuttall, Enid Slater ne Hermes, Gary Owen, isaac, barbara, Kiki, Teddy Sherryingham, Mr X, David Rodwell, claire teasdale, michael young, Nikki Hall, Eve Maguire, pandoos, maxukl, Lenny, Eileen Morrison
Last updated: 2015-09-30
More stuff about Tottenham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Tottenham Knowhere Board