Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs in Wakefield, West Yorkshire*
Derailleurs, sprockets, crank and clips - where to get them
You can tell us more about Wakefield.
Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- Charlie Browns
- source bmx
- MC Cycles gone, Ginger tosser virgil lasted 2 weeks and pissed off all wayne & phil's customers, 8 weeks later sign fell down, 12 weeks later had spent all late wife's money, 38 weeks later shop closed, can be found now delivering the odd pizza and back up to old tricks sniffing round teenage majorettes. Do not under any circumstances offer this idiot any position involving anything other than manual labour. (Signed previous employer and foolish bike customer)
- Gtp all the way, hes a quality bloke and is very fair with the prices. HAlfords n pscycles or MC are really bad rip off
- its all about MC cycles...
hey, just coz you got 4 years changing brake blocks and mending a flat tyres dont make you qualified cycle mechanic sun shine. i been fixing bikes longer than you and i know good work when i see it, phill and wayne were top blokes. you say i can come and see your work ? how the hell am i gunner do that when you wont let me in the shop. and pluss, ive seen your work and trust me, its nothing to brag about. ive seen monkies with sticks fix a bike better than you. and this isnt just coz i hate ya, its all true.
- m c cycles is a rip off!and they know nothing about bikes and even less about motorbikes!and every time i ask if they have something in that i want i either get laughed at or it'll take them a week too get it!dont send youre bike there for fixing either it'll come back even worse!trust me myne just has!evans at xscape is by far the best round here!
- Hi there, i am the owner of MC Cycles, formally psycles discount bikes. I would like to say that any of the comments below are of the writers opinion only (which i believe is one of the previous workers). If anyone wants to see the quality of my work (as a fully quallified cycle mechanic with 4 years training) please come by and ask for a quote, you will see for youself I am very reasonable Thankyou.
- what you on about phil n wayne coudnt run a foot never mind a bike shop!!!!!!!!!!!
- a few months ago i purchased a viking fs pro mountain bike from what was then psycles,the bike broke 3 times with the same fault and the numptys that worked there before(phil and wayne)had no idea of how to fix rhe fault,i heard the shop had being taken over so i took the bike down and explained my story,i had the bike back a few days later working perfectly(touch wood).so in my appinion the new owner knows more than the other halfwits that worked there before!
- gtp is ace !!
- Psycles was taken over, don't go there you will be ripped off
- Psycles now gone... shop taken over by piza delivery bloke... yeah and he knows as much about bikes as my ferret... sells crap mini moto's to kids. Where's phil & wayne ? top blokes. ps gavin at GTP cycles top bloke too.
- halfords or the best place is phycles near snooty fox
- For BMX & skateboarding clothing and shoes - check out DIVISION 24 inside the old vicarage on zetland street , they have great prices and great stock. They sell FOX and The North. etc.
- Go to Psycles for any repairs + cheap bikes. Decent blokes, known em a while now. Look out for Jon the Harry Potter look-a-like (u'll know who i mean if he's there, if not just ask about him) he's a good laff (even if he does think he's ten men sometimes, *awww bless*).
- Try Psycles or what ever it is called at the bottem of kirkgate, Real nice dudes run it and dont try to rip you off.
- respect 2 the raleigh. easily the cheapest shop for parts
- gtp cycles best in town not pricey top bloke and he does spares repairs and stuff unlike pycles he is so crap and he mite close down soon so i heard
gtp cycles west gate near westgate rolls
top bloke ask him even if the bike part is not in the shop and hell order it 4 u he ist propper
- down WESTGATE, theres a bike shop which sells em pretty cheap.Its a blue building, recognisable by all the bikes on display outside.
- try the main road that leads you to the city centre. on the way, on the right hand side, theres a scooter shop.
- Nice bike (push bike) shop on Kirkgate.
- A1 Cycles, Doncater Road - Person powered
- Psycles, Kirkgate
- Hopkinsons cycles, Horbury
- New bike shop on Kirkgate you can walk.
- P.D. MOTORCYCLES, LEEDS ROAD (PETROL)
- Usual Halfords but a few others have been seen at Lower Westgate
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Sandy, Jim Cameron, haydn, ROB "HARDCORE LEGEND" SMITH, devil_driver, carl jeffery, phil, Katy, coleen wilkinson, J Prince, pete( guy with the girly grip tape), David Roberts, Kane, muff, fred smith, CAROL, Marci, mr magoo, Susie Dean, geo, Jon Pritchard, Steve Symon, Ryan Thomas, chris allan, Amanda, becki tp, lauren, Billy Fawcett, charlie boy, Renzuken, Rob Taylor, Chris Charlton, will, jodie, Charlie, bod thorpe, Jonty, Jonno, Jonathon Poole, nicole, Steve Gibson, kevin charlton, Jonathon, Dub Cat, shane clark, Doug, CC_DIVA, Georgie, Jennifer H, andi, Adam Smith, Mc porker, beth, Kel, Terry Leslie, suzie, Harley Quinn, joe shortt, Nige, Debi, Wayne Rockett, Ry2k, hel'n'back, Dave Clark, andrew earnshaw, luke, Sib, alex tilson, debra atkinson, pete_guy with the girly grip tape, bradders, cal, The Bunts, Euan, ada wilson, H, Libby Davys, pam, joe, P. Kenifeck, gemma, KERRY WINTER, Jo, Stacey, pete, gazz the goth/mosh, Emmanuel Goldstein, barbara green, wakeyweb, Cat, Derek Pants, tom, liz benit, craig wells, John Wakefield, jay, Leanne Mc T, ewrewsdf, J raver, cherrie, Kazz B, BH, Livie, tony railton, Jonny Town, bagpus, john ashton, ghulam, paul, kezia, nigel hardcastle, Natalie Audsley, the_innocent_ojs, mark, craig, Dan Donnely, Niall, carrie, Simo, lee rusling, suzi, jim, Mr Bailey, Katya, Isabella, jee, LYNSEY, debs, vyvyan green, lukeatbretton, debbie, James Cameron, natasha, Andy Rodgers, Vaugahn, Trefor Owen, JH, emily, Joe the Toe, dave, craig lassey, ian o'shea, susie, Dave Cooper, Virgil, lou, Joel Rowbottom, nik smith, cHRIS cLAYTON, brack, jamie, predator, sam mawson, John Prince, jason, KaT, lewis fisher, kev, Richard, greg jones, Rory, keggy hander, Liz, tippin, Benny, spud, Nicci, Robert, Kieron Robinson, j brooke, gazz the goth, adolf Genghis Slobodan Thatcher, Naybo, Gill Lockwood, Tony, A.J.Kickass, gw, max, LOUISE GAINES, sTuFf, Alex L., emma spencer, vaizay, mar, oh max, kattt, Christine Carl, andrew irving, Dodgy Bloke from Fear of Jazz, Ryan, generic, JO FITZ, squeeko, emma morton, Barnaby Hoofer, Humper, Jo Dior-Kins, sarah bateson, helen strong, Dan C, dick splash, Sarah, mandy, Martin Edwards, andy, keith, maz vickers, spacemomkey, kathryn, Sally D, Rob, vikki, becks, andy robinson, lisa, Ian Pickering, Leanne Marshall, Mel Ainsworth, faisal, Ed, haley, Steve
Last updated: 2009-05-12
More stuff about Wakefield
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Wakefield Knowhere Board