Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Walsall.
- Showcase - normal cinama :)
- Showcase is the nearest i believe, you'll need to catch a bus to it from the town centre, not a bad cinema to be honest.
- Any would be welcome. Fancy putting one 3 miles from the town centre with no public transport. Well done walsall planers.
- showcase cinema is neerest its neer the hole pub or the cematery
- Showcase Cinema. The only place to go really.
- the showcase
- The guy who said Walsall doesn't have a cinema is wrong-the cinema's in Bentley, in the borough of, u guessed it, Walsall.
- out of the way!
- Cineworld at Wednesfield! It's worth the drive / bus ride
- WHY NOT TRY THE WARNER VILLAGE, IT HAS NOW GOT A CASINO AND CLUBS SHOPS AND A BOWLING ALLEY FUN FOR ALL THE FAMILY, THE SEATS IN THE CINEMA ARE SO COMFORTABLE HEADRESTS AND CUPHOLDERS WHAT A LUXURY
- Showcase is wank. Miles from anywhere, unless you're unfortunate enough to live in Bentley. Buses are irregular and taxi's don't like going there. bring back the £1 Canon, and knock down woolie's. Start a petition. cheap films in fleapit atmospheres!!!
- Don't bother with the Showcase (expensive sweets, pop and very sticky floors) - I always go to Wednesfield Bentley Bridge - much better seats and view.
- Ahhhhhhhhhh the Showcase...it's poor as hell now. Get off your ass and travel to Star City. Much better.
- i reccomend goin to brum for that
- i love going to the showcase cinimas in bentley and when you have watched the movie that you brought you can go over the pizza hut or casino thats if you have any pennys left after the cinimas finished robbing you for a bag of skittles
- The one down the road from me. The Showcase.....I mean.
- Great Showcase cinema bit out of town @ junction 10 M6
- i think they should nock down that crap art gallery and put a big massive cinema there instead like Star City with the v.i.p gold class where they have armchairs for your seats and you can cuddle up and watch the film cool! And they would get a lot of buiness and get benifits back despite the art gallery which lets you in for free.i WANT A STAR CITY IN WALSALL
- The showcase is pretty rank, try the one in wolvo, much nicer :)
- the cinemas are too expensive ,the showcase has put up its prices to compete with starcity i think.walsall had a cinemas when i was little,then it was the mad house or something,bring it back i say.
- Showcase is cool. Jump on 529 and short walk, ask driver. Still a little pricy not as good a sthe old ABC but still worth while.
- 12 screen Showcase... I used to work there !
- The Canon for a £1.00 a film was better than the crappy Showcase which is all the way out of town. Takes 15 minutes to get there on the 529 (stop at Bentley Mill) and it's about £3.50 a film. Some eating venues around like Pizza-hut and Fatty Arbuckles plus this one club which is slap bang next to the cinema.
- i would say in walsall the cinimas is tacky the sound is dredfull and the screen is very small
- IF YOU DONT EVER WANT TO SEE YOUR CAR AGAIN THE SHOWCASE CINEMA IS THE PLACE TO GO YOUR ALMOST GUARANTEED NEVER TO SEE AGAIN IF YOU LEAVE IT OUTSIDE FOR MORE THAN 5 MINUTES EVEN THE TAXIS DONT WAIT OUTSIDE THERE FOR LONG, AND EVEN IF YOU DO MANAGE TO GET A LIFT THERE YOU NEED A MORGAE TO HAVE A GOOD NIGHT OUT BY THE TIME YOUVE PAID FOR THE TICKETS AND HAD SOME GOODIES YOUR MONTHS WAGES SEEMS TO BE GONE
- @J10 THERE IS A MULTIPLEX, BUT DONT PARK HERE YOUR CAR WILL LEAVE BEFORE YOU.
- Bring back the Cannon for a £1 a film!
- Cinema in Bentley is overpriced.
- What i want to know is why the H£ll we have to travel miles to get to the theatre, surely someone could make heaps by putting one in town!?!
- Bring back the Canon!!!!!!
- Technically, Walsall does not have a Cinema. You have to get the 529 buz from the town centre's luvvly new alien landing site buz station, then get off somewhere past junction 10. Ask the buz driver he's sure not to tell you where to get off!! Then there is a good ten minute walk to the showcase cinema. There is ample parking because no one dares to leave there car outside!!
- Showcase Expensive And Cold Juction 10 Bentley Mill Way
- The cinema got knocked down... They built a Woolworths.
- Hell hole it may have been, but bring back the cannon
- Showcase Cinema is great coz you can get in without paying.
Walk past the staff and say you are going to the toilet - easy peasey!
- The showcase cinima at junction 10 of the m6 walsall is a big multiscreen venue and one of the best in the region.
- junction 10. souless, expensive and not a patch on the old town centre one which was only a quid a go ! but, its all there is.
- There is now a 10 screen cinema complex at J10 M6(1 mile) down A454 towards Wolverhampton from Walsall town centre. It has a pub and two restaurants(pizza and American Diner style) next to it.
- The cinema complex at J10 of the M6, has 12 screens, all the latest movies, pub and eateries close by. Near the end of the Walsall end of the 'Black Country Route'.
- SHOWCASE MULTI-PLEX OUT OF TOWN - NOW A DIRECT BUS SERVICE, PLENTY OF PARKING BUT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: DJ, Kefrif DeLarge, laura, george evans, amanda jenkinson, kerry, Stanley, Tesco Sid, garry, Elliott lyttle, lisa lashes, Big Al, John Barnes, Paul Wincup, suky, Gemma Jones, Gaz, andy cowley, Dave Dean, ReTOX, EMMA BYWATER, Cefn Maklin, Nadeeja Koralage, david jones, dippy, Marion, Albert, lauren, Andy Hersham, jonny, stevie s, HOLMZY, ethel, Dawnie, llama tiptop, Mr.C.Red, jamest, Moira, willis, Mark Lockett, Louise, pez, know it all, chris, Sonic, kingy, Frank Mander, sedgy, bill, paul hussey, SWILLIAMSON, Black Sun, R.E.Nyland, terry higgins australia, lewis, Kt, dean makin, Holmzy I'm Stalking you, Trevor Hassall, mike, jack, Ian Messenger, Peace7xXx7, Daydream, jean, DJ Foxy, Husko, shane, Steve Docherty, assram, Jennie Ebbans, jamie hollins, Alex, Gary, Steve O'Brien, Sam, Chris Roberts, Tina, tony, Andrew Lockley, Mark Rotchell, J.S.FLINT, Emvee, Neil Gardiner, Mary, Angela, Alan Pendry, rich, marky bloke, ben scott, George Roper, Billy Atkins, Becks, Ree, scev, aich, JUNIOR ISAACS, Foxy, sandy, John Dobson, melly, Van, paul, Chris Tuckley, Teri Bond, eleanor kelly, Dave Davis, Catherine, dorne wheatley, soss, Faz, fletch, lewid, louise shergold, tom harris, Matt, LJ, Laura Bassinder, zara, IN MEMORY, Robin, Craig, Makaveli Tha Don, jayne preston, Bex, Sarah Hammerface, Dionne, walsall geezer, Margaret, sarah and lucy, Pringle John, James, philipson, griff42, phone jacker, mrproverbs, lorraine wakeman, walsall skin heads, joel, andy hill, jennifer norbury, Chris Hargrave, sos, BOB REDDALL, marjolaine, Phil, jason, roy, raj, maria&claire, Seamus Griffiths, Bob, Cris Wall, Jim Aspinall, Derek Johnson, Tariq, rebecca, andy rammell, King Crimson, Amanda Merrick, Neil Harris, Patrick, Griff Tonks, Dee, Ade, Pinky, C.H., mark s, Cletus, stumpy, Jim G, Danny Big Bollocks, Trigger, janet cotterell, Paul Degville, Andy Bird, john, Pete Arnold, Helen, Jay Newton, neil fawcett, taylor, Paul Sarjent, carl, Taz Abdo, georgeevans, Alan, generic, Pete Lee, Katie, fletcher (the infamous), Nic, the NZ guy, katy jones, Karoline, Kat Ford, AMMAR ZIA, boris worrall, aka "aggie-moo", Sarah, rob, andy, Rachel, Jo Shone, helena g, A, Mike Flower, Andy Hawley, nigel, caroline, andrew bassman, Gresh, lisa, Malcolm Coghill, Taz, sue morgan, Jon Mitchell, george, Steve
Last updated: 2010-01-13
More stuff about Walsall
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Walsall Knowhere Board