Arts, crafts and such in Walton On The Naze, Essex*
Anything from pukka art galleries to craft shops. Trendy and twee both welcome.
You can tell us more about Walton On The Naze.
Arts, crafts and such
- Plenty of knick knack shops with handmade gifts and trinkets to delight visitors.
- Our local wool shop is worth a mention - in the middle of the high street - this week all the teddy bears and doggies and such in the window were wearing hand knitted jumpers. For trendy you have to go up the road to Frinton for the new craft shop that's opened up there. Walton's flower shops are fantastic, though, - don't miss the one on the turning off the high street where the public toilets are - it's fantastic. And very cheap. We have craft fairs quite frequently in summer, so check the local paper.
- Every local has basic firearm training
- A very DODGY craft and hippy shop has opened in New Pier Street Avoid at all costs ... The blokes a LOONY
- "Turpins Gallery" has got a display of art from such diverse artists as Benjamin Zephania to Holly Johnson of "Frankie Goes to Hollywood Fame". They both 'do' art in a style quite different from normal art. In fact they do art like nothing I've e'er seen before or since my foot operation.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Samantha Bubb, J Turner-Marsh, jonny plum, T.boyd, Fencha MtBanger, Yoman Grit, Lippy Mounthorn, Griddle Murphy, Tony Hill, Chris, Pass The Acorns III, Larry Bugger, Jaspe, Jim, Jenga Billions, Angus Scott-Cream, Brian, Shaun Elliot, Ken Medley, Aphra Black, generic, Mr. Blue, hi :) x, Jess, igotoutalive
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Walton On The Naze
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Walton On The Naze Knowhere Board