Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Walton On The Naze, Essex*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Walton On The Naze.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Kylie Minogues old boyfriend used to live in Walton (second avenue) he used to live behind my mate Darren's house in First Avenue.
- There is an ice warrior here who keeps trying to get back to his home planet
- As mentioned before Kylie Minogue apparently rents a house in Thorpe Le Soken up the road and her boyfriend is originally from Frinton on Sea.
- Hmmm.... absolutely nobody whatsoever. Thanks goodness. The lady who runs the Round Tables cafe is the local Pam Ayers, apparently. Now don't ask me who Pam Ayers is. As I recall she wrote a poem in the seventies called 'I wish I'd looked after me teeth'. Nuff said.
- Jack the Ripper is biroed in Thorpe which is where most of the teenagers goto High School
- John Inman owns a pub, Mick Jagger holidays here twice a year, Dave Benson Philips lives in Gubbins Road and Marge Hips looks like Vanessa Feltz.
- Roger Moore's parents live down the road.
- As said before, Neil Buchanon has a beach hut by the sewage outlet. Tony Hart lays on his his roof and pesters him at night with cries of "Look Neil, Number 73 is on telly!". Neil then gets out of bed at all manner of crazy hours to check on his past glories only to relaise Tony Harts childish laughing means that he was joking. He then goes back to bed cursing the day he ever met Tony Hart and started chatting to him at that party in Witham.
- The rock start Bill Plenty lived here in the 1900's before the assassins bullit struck. Also ex Dr Who actor Anthony Newley lives here in a house called "Wet Fingers".
As also mentioned prior to this mention, Paul Caden lives here and sings with his band of dandy flywight men.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Samantha Bubb, J Turner-Marsh, jonny plum, T.boyd, Fencha MtBanger, Yoman Grit, Lippy Mounthorn, Griddle Murphy, Tony Hill, Chris, Pass The Acorns III, Larry Bugger, Jaspe, Jim, Jenga Billions, Angus Scott-Cream, Brian, Shaun Elliot, Ken Medley, Aphra Black, generic, Mr. Blue, hi :) x, Jess, igotoutalive
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Walton On The Naze
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Walton On The Naze Knowhere Board