Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Walton On The Naze, Essex*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Walton On The Naze.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- The M Club has a varied age range and along with the Sanctuary Bar below provides a reasonable venue.
- Yep, it's the Sanctuary, and it does have remarkably young patrons! Down opposite the pier, Friday and Saturday nights are excellent club nights - but I'm too old for all that....
- the newsagent that sells alcohol
- There is a club called "The Capitol". It is themed on the telly programme Dr Who and all those wishing to0 come in must dress up as time lords with big collars and gold earrings. I promise. If they look at you odd, they are admiring you're clothes, not just being shcoked at the audacity of your nerve dressing up like that, okay?
- The Sanctury Bar (previously The Pier Hotel) has been rennovated (at long last)
and attracts many locals and visitors. These include....
Ross Kemp, Sid Owen, The DiMarco's and other main characters from EASTENDERS
- "Watch The Crime" is a place in Walton's Gridlock Street where all the hard people go to dance and shag. Here all things are legal, including murder, rape, theft, assault, giro fraud, dunking, public laughing and most off all, listening to music. The owner, Mr Frakus Jim has often been seen smiling at the entrance as he thinks of all the pleasures that await him when he spends the nights profits at the Skatebaord shop. My tip for Mr Jim: Book Helga. She very firm.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Samantha Bubb, J Turner-Marsh, jonny plum, T.boyd, Fencha MtBanger, Yoman Grit, Lippy Mounthorn, Griddle Murphy, Tony Hill, Chris, Pass The Acorns III, Larry Bugger, Jaspe, Jim, Jenga Billions, Angus Scott-Cream, Brian, Shaun Elliot, Ken Medley, Aphra Black, generic, Mr. Blue, hi :) x, Jess, igotoutalive
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Walton On The Naze
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Walton On The Naze Knowhere Board