Demolish It Now Building in Walton On The Naze, Essex*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Walton On The Naze.
Demolish It Now Building
- The whole Spendells complex
- Hmmm - that would have to be the one my neighbour over the road is trying to get planning permission for.
Oh - you mean a building that's already in existence The Columbine centre is really really ugly but good stuff goes on in there. None, really.
- The whole fu&&ing town
- The columbine centre , the martello towers, and all the bloody caravan parks.
- As mentioned before, the "Lung Butter" building doesn't actually do anything. The heliport pad has only ever been used once (during the filming of "Crocodile Dundee III") and many residents of Cyprus find it both offensive and disgusting. It is alos dangerous and is known to have crwaky walls, leaky stools and watery mules.
- "The Institute for Dematerialising Images of Yams" has been erasing pictures of yams for over three years now. They hope to make the yam a myth and have it deleted from popular culture.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Samantha Bubb, J Turner-Marsh, jonny plum, T.boyd, Fencha MtBanger, Yoman Grit, Lippy Mounthorn, Griddle Murphy, Tony Hill, Chris, Pass The Acorns III, Larry Bugger, Jaspe, Jim, Jenga Billions, Angus Scott-Cream, Brian, Shaun Elliot, Ken Medley, Aphra Black, generic, Mr. Blue, hi :) x, Jess, igotoutalive
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Walton On The Naze
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Walton On The Naze Knowhere Board