Favourite Building in Walton On The Naze, Essex*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Walton On The Naze.
- The Pier
- Ohh baby now you're talking. All the buildings in Walton are fantastic. There's this one near the public toilets that's derelict and beautiful - mind you I think they knocked that down the other week. Oh well. The little library building is lovely; my boyfriend's favourite is the hut on the pier where the lucky fishermen who are members shelter from the elements! The primary school is a very nice building as well. The parish church is probably my favourite, church, grounds and surrounding wall are all wonderful, old, kind of spooky. Mmmm! Ohh the station, too - the station's great. And the Naze tower.
- Kebab Shop
- Ack Ack Fire
- The pier, it's lovely and long
- "Lung Butter" is made in the style of a pregnant woman who is looking at a scarey picture of a wolf. Her face forms the heli-pad. It was designed by Alfons Calculat. Opening the building he rather strangely said "We at telly shop shop very sorry", and left. No explanation could ever be found for this dispite an attempt by the local paper to find answer to this modern day dliemma. Editor of "The Walton Bayonet" said """I want to know why this ******* little **** said such ****ing stupid things. He really ****ed with the ****, ****, *****, and ***** he **** a **** big **** the day he decied to **** at the **** in ***** on Saturday. Three Pints please, you ****"
- "Cheggers" is Keith Chegwins country home where he takes refuge amongst videos of "Cheggers Plays Pop", "SwapShop" and "Josseys Giants".
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Samantha Bubb, J Turner-Marsh, jonny plum, T.boyd, Fencha MtBanger, Yoman Grit, Lippy Mounthorn, Griddle Murphy, Tony Hill, Chris, Pass The Acorns III, Larry Bugger, Jaspe, Jim, Jenga Billions, Angus Scott-Cream, Brian, Shaun Elliot, Ken Medley, Aphra Black, generic, Mr. Blue, hi :) x, Jess, igotoutalive
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Walton On The Naze
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Walton On The Naze Knowhere Board