Hookup Spots in Walton On The Naze, Essex*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Walton On The Naze.
- ahhh. i went on a geography trip to Walton-on-the-Naze. tbh it sucked. and really i actually have to say i couldn't give a crap about long sure drift at walton or how the cliffs are all going to fall in the sea and the people of walton will all die. i do not want to do this for my coursework. it is boring. over all it was full of old people and skanked up bus stops. bwoii you suck. kk ty x
- Me and my mates went here for a day and it's an 'old person' town. Nothing to do but very good chipies!
- You take your time - and you will climb
You kids of Naze - to cool the haze
Forget your fix - and think of six
No other space - will fill your space.
- somebodys front room.
- The Pier which has been mentioned here is nowhere near as long as the previous person suggested. The original pier was over 6 miles long, but as anyone whos ever visited Walton will know, that was destroyed in a mysterious fire in late 2001. The charred stump of the pier is currently little over 3 metres long. Perhaps a bit of research wouldnt go amiss? Certainly you owe it to the zoo animals who perished.
- The Pier of course and it is a fabulous place.
- The pier, at least in summer. Around by the beach huts towards Frinton. On the beach when it's not blowing a Force 10.
- Prison Cells
- Quick to the point, Walton is a shite hole. If you get the choice of a day out in Walton or a day out in Kosovo, take the latter option. Least you get bright lights
- I always meet my friends outside Mr Arther Figgis' house in little Willy Street. Once he chased me and my friends with his air rifle until we cried. He then laughed, and so did we. I wet my self that night. Don't tell no one though, okay?
- Walton on the naze is a very nice quaint sea side town. What about mentioning the PIER !!!! (2nd longest in the UK at 3/4 mile long) built in 1903 it is also one of the oldest !!! Owned by the same bloke who owned Clacton Pier !!
How about visiting the place before you put DRIVEL across the internet.
- A new place now seems to attract the youth of Walton on de Naze. It is the giant egg shell of the rare Dropsy Bird. The giant egg is big enough for ten Waltonian youths to sit in. Layed in late 1995, the egg was watched over for three weeks until they gave up one cold night. Would'nt you know it; the very next day it went and hatched!! The chick went on to demand food day and night and was fed on chips and soap suds for over a week until the town ran out of food. Mayor Bill Hedger declared the chick an enemy of the town and it was put on trial, found guilty and is currently serving seven years in Slade prison. But of the shell - yes, its still there. And now it enjoys a resurgance in popularity as it has been nominated to be the venue for the 2006 winter olympics. The reason the kids habg there can be summed up in three words - Silver Glitter Pie. Nuff said.
- "Walotns Meeting Place" is where the kids hang and jive. It was once a butchers (called "Waltons MEATing place"), then became a fish and chip shop (named "Walton's Meeting PLAICE"), but is now a meeting place with no piss poor puns popping up. Some people meet at "Oobu Jubu's" wasp sanitorium.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Samantha Bubb, J Turner-Marsh, jonny plum, T.boyd, Fencha MtBanger, Yoman Grit, Lippy Mounthorn, Griddle Murphy, Tony Hill, Chris, Pass The Acorns III, Larry Bugger, Jaspe, Jim, Jenga Billions, Angus Scott-Cream, Brian, Shaun Elliot, Ken Medley, Aphra Black, generic, Mr. Blue, hi :) x, Jess, igotoutalive
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Walton On The Naze
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Walton On The Naze Knowhere Board