Skateboard Shops in Walton On The Naze, Essex*
Where to buy skateboard decks, trucks, wheels, bearings, grip tape, curb wax, tees, caps, set ups, bolts, kingpins etc
You can tell us more about Walton On The Naze.
- Hmmm - the sports shop appears to be closing down, sadly. I think Woollies is the best bet! On the High Street near the pedestrian lights.
- one of the Wiggers garages id presume.
- Go to Colchester or don't bother with this pathetic excuse for a sport.
- Skateboard shops are legal in certain areas. Queen Latifah and her son Prince Albert are both huge. They combine to form Thunder Mega Zilla and banish Lord Zed to Spain.
- Strangely, what the rest of the world call Skateboards, Waltonians call "Neon Lights". A Walton Skateboard shop is a terrible place of cardinal sin and error. In a Walton Skateboard shop, you can pay £5 and a big breasted lovely will play with your thingy until you feel good and it spits out lurve juice.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Samantha Bubb, J Turner-Marsh, jonny plum, T.boyd, Fencha MtBanger, Yoman Grit, Lippy Mounthorn, Griddle Murphy, Tony Hill, Chris, Pass The Acorns III, Larry Bugger, Jaspe, Jim, Jenga Billions, Angus Scott-Cream, Brian, Shaun Elliot, Ken Medley, Aphra Black, generic, Mr. Blue, hi :) x, Jess, igotoutalive
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Walton On The Naze
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Walton On The Naze Knowhere Board