The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Walton On The Naze, Essex*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Walton On The Naze.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- I lived in walton for 30 years,fortunatly my brain and self esteem have fully recovered(took 5 years).my advice for any young people living in walton would be to move to another area at the first opportunity,if you don't your mind and soul will be sucked dry of all its positive potential by the brain numbing apathy and ignorance of the local people(unless you enjoy feeling like crap most of the time).my advice for any old people living in walton would be wasted as you will most likely die there.
- My brain aches - I think I've covered about everything. Oh - we have a fantastic local library.
- The worst place in the world
- Could the person responsible for going on about King Gibbon and all that shite please refrain from writing another phrase. You are an irritating Gimp!!!
- All Waltonian Sparrows are gay.
The fifth of Wilyy Wonkas golden tickets was found here by P.J Proby, but was then stolen by that thief child Charlie Bucket. His grampa Joe (of Don Bucket) is really a mafia Godfather and is the worlds most powerful head of an organised crime sydicate. Why did Charlie get away with stealing the ticket? Wonka pays his grandfather protection money while the old git sits in bed all day in sweaty old mans pants with three other old men and women. Now thats sick.
- Without Walton the following would not exist -
The Bootleg Beeteles,
Spices of all creeds.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Samantha Bubb, J Turner-Marsh, jonny plum, T.boyd, Fencha MtBanger, Yoman Grit, Lippy Mounthorn, Griddle Murphy, Tony Hill, Chris, Pass The Acorns III, Larry Bugger, Jaspe, Jim, Jenga Billions, Angus Scott-Cream, Brian, Shaun Elliot, Ken Medley, Aphra Black, generic, Mr. Blue, hi :) x, Jess, igotoutalive
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Walton On The Naze
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Walton On The Naze Knowhere Board