The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Welford.
- The swan is long gone
The Shoulder of Mutton is now houses for sale, ad i hope the greedy bastards who put them up there never sells them, the wankers.
The Wharf is full of boaters and beardies. The food is decent, but its not wise to go in there for a drink. Very Local.
The Lizzy is the popular choice for drinkers. Happy hour is atween 5 and 6.30. Just don't get Tim the landlord onto the subject of Derby County, Cricket or teaching...you will never escape.
- The shoulder of mutton pub has closed and is now part of a housing development.Pub converted to private house and 2 or 3 new houses being built -Will be missed.
- The Lizzy - It attracts a fresh faced crowd and they all drink absynthe then fall over a lot, wahhhayyyy
- Shoulder of Mutton
Forget the Elizabethan; it;s a sad restaurant
- the pubs include the lizzy ,the wharf, shoulder of mutton where the local football team can be found on a saturday
- The Lizzy is a good pub, the Wharf is shite... I cant remember what the other one and a half pubs are called.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: joolz, pete, Chris Thomas, MIKE BERRIE, norman pantsfilled, Jon, Tarquin, riceasnice, generic, email@example.com, rick, smurge wurfler, ralph blue
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Welford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Welford Knowhere Board