Cheap Food in Welling, Kent*
Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Welling.
- Noodle time, who doesn't like noodles for £3 can't go wrong
- Avenida Restaurant- been there 35 plus years. Truly excellent food, good prices and the staff friendly. Its wine, dine and caberet and serves a 4 course Sundaly Carvery for £8.50...nothing compares in welling for quality and price.
- kebabye tastiest kebabs in town with excellent salad
- Where do you begin? you can eat round the world in Welling
- loads og pizza places, indian take aways, chip shops and chinese resturants.
- A lot of American junk food on sale in Welling.
Some GOOD ethnic restaurants also.
- Harry's kebab's the most superb burgers in the south of England.
- Good Choice Chines restaurant in Embassey Court. Excellent meal, and best thing about Embassey Court.
Bengal Brasserie, opposite Shell garage - top curry house, close to pubs.
- Mainly junk food restaurants. Some good ethnic restaurants.
- Loads and Loads, Blue Heaven and New Ming Chinese
Welling Tandorri, McDonalds, pie and Mash, chip shops
3 kebab shops, thai restaurant and Avenida only 40+++
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jemma, webmaster, Robert Keel, Ken Beauchamp, Aaron M Barber, mark, Clive Bancroft, jim, Paul Ansell, Dave Klein, ian fielding, Jake King, Claude Moreira, LOL, chris bradford, Becky, Reggy steven Judge, Jamie Spicer, Markie P, JAK KYPRI, generic, EMMA LENNON, dave, Rowland Smith, Ken Wall, Donald Wilkins, Kirk Bowles, claude again, rob, sohail Hassein, ideot, Welling wWbmaster, LUKE WARD, Paul, steve Mead, mark pigott, lewis phillips, Lois, John Black, don, danielle, Welling Webmaster, debbie.smith, michael, ben easthorpe, Craig Cooper
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Welling
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Welling Knowhere Board