The Worst Things in Welling, Kent*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Welling.
The Worst Things
- charity shops, little oiks, Mother's who scream at their kids in public
- BEXLEY GRAMMAR SCHOOL
- The people, I'm a teenager myself and have a fantastic social life (so im not so sad geek) but the 13-16 year olds in welling let the place down completely trash it.
- The double parking in Bellegrove Road.
Close to Woolwich and Plumstead
- there are gangs and people who will kill anyone this aint sucha preetey place
- big familys with big fat mummys! and im sorry but........... council tenants!
- when its cold and no where to go
- too many charity shops and takeaways
- The Charity shops throughout the High Street - get rid of them
- the little kids about 12-18 who walk the streets at night and smash windows and graffiti on anything and everything!
- Boring, a cultural oasis. Need to escape to London to recharge cultural baterries
- Loads of gangs with nothing better to do than drugs and graffetti.
- Grafitti, doners on the pavement, sat and sun morn.
Traffic when Welling play at home
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jemma, webmaster, Robert Keel, Ken Beauchamp, Aaron M Barber, mark, Clive Bancroft, jim, Paul Ansell, Dave Klein, ian fielding, Jake King, Claude Moreira, LOL, chris bradford, Becky, Reggy steven Judge, Jamie Spicer, Markie P, JAK KYPRI, generic, EMMA LENNON, dave, Rowland Smith, Ken Wall, Donald Wilkins, Kirk Bowles, claude again, rob, sohail Hassein, ideot, Welling wWbmaster, LUKE WARD, Paul, steve Mead, mark pigott, lewis phillips, Lois, John Black, don, danielle, Welling Webmaster, debbie.smith, michael, ben easthorpe, Craig Cooper
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Welling
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Welling Knowhere Board