Hookup Spots in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Wellingborough.
- The graveyard on irthlingborough road - opposite the school. Great place for hookups
- Forgot to mention the local music store in Wellingborough, sells a wide range of musical instruments, and music books, got to worth a mention, been there since 1982
- Bassets park is especially good on weekday evening,pissing around on the ramps (if it is dry) skateboarding with SAMIR KENNEDY is especially amazing.
- wellingborough is not full of skanky bastards and you wont get stabbed if ya no the rite ppl and the person who write that will, ha ha
- No longer Swanspool House
- wellinborough is shit its full of poshies they should cum 2 corby it aint trampY(WANKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
- Chill out down the subway on gleneagles drive. Nice hang-out if you enjoy avoiding motorbikes and pissing on walls.
Otherwise juss chill out on the Littledale and av a cider with the locals.
If they aint banged up.
- local hook up spot for all us boy racers is either the castle corner bus lane or the jackson lane car park, the other wankers hang about in the swanspool car park (most of em r from wollaston and fink they run things) but thats all this shit holes good for is ragging round town and see wot little youths in there mums novas want racing, i kid you not, there are to many lads in novas, they should all be shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- only go to wellingbourough if you are looking to get stabbed its a fuckin shit hole full of skanky bastads
- It has to be Redwell Leisure Centre on a friday and saturday night.The shops on the Gleneagles estate are also another popular destination.
In the summer yu will find many youths hanging around the bandstand in bassets park.
- The area across from the Hind Hotel, with Micky D's on the corner, lots of railings, benches, steps, it's the perfect place for rollerblading, skateboarding or just hanging out. It also has the most unpopular £5000 mosaic ever.
- Market Street - The only place antone ever has hung out in Wellingborough. Even more so since McDonalds arrived in town many years ago.
Broad Green - Not very broad, but very green the only redeming feature is "The Hut" very useful for skinning up and keeping out the rain (although it does stink of piss in the height of summer.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: sophie, Jonathan Hornett, Xav, phil, james, Karl Roche, Chris, bleach, luke hulks, Richard Last, pip, okay, Ram, cookie, sam, generic, michael curran, billy bates, geoff wylie, Jamie, jhgfd, fay, Dave, Tor, avril, VampMan, rob, lewie, someone, Peter Thomas, wenna stockdale, BongoJazz, brendan, Ian Johnson, Muzza, Simon, suzi/mandi, ellie, samir kennedy, robbo, adey, michael, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ricahrd Last, Steve
Last updated: 2016-05-10
More stuff about Wellingborough
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Wellingborough Knowhere Board