Pubs in West Drayton, Middlesex*
The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about West Drayton.
- Anglers Retreat - CLOSED. Swan - DEMOLISHED. Fox & Pheasant - now TESCOs
British Legion - CLOSED. Red Cow - CLOSED. Those remaining geared to a mature clientele.
- They're disappearing fast.
- Nearly all of them are now owned by the same man - Mick. Part of his super-plan to mlk the locals dry!
- Fox and Pheasant is the best pub in west drayton without a doubt.
- Stations now has strippers who will give you a medical close up of their cnuts
for a pound cash
- Six Bells, a good mixture of old locals and young lads. There are some locals that like to think they own the pub, but, just stand back and laugh, they make great entertainment, as does nutty norman. foods not bad either
- Six Bells - Anyone who is anyone in this God forsaken town ends up HERE !
- Pubs and West Drayton. The two go hand in hand. At one time The Green hosted several , now it only has the swan. Stations isn't too bad aslong as you can avoid the regular fights...as is The Rowan Arms previously the Cat and Fiddle.
- The Ivy Leaf Memorial Club, continues to cause massive headaches (literally) to local residents, especially when everyone leaves as people don't think people in the houses might be sleeping! Also the club causes massive parking problems - so if you go please be a darling and do not park in that road!
- Anglers Retreat pub (great rock music weekends-don't miss The Good 'ol Boys)
- Stations - old mans pub, however has a beer garden.
The Railway arms - old mans pub no beer garden
- a few take your pick.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Ceri Morgan, hayley, aaron, no, m essling., phil, p.c dibble, Ed Bradley, Dan, P V, pete vick, westdraytonite, gill, generic, Katie, i hate west drayton, west draytonite, Mulkey, lucy, Mazza, joanna bridger, Harley , Johnny, scuzzyboy, Pete, fREAK-1-C, Tim, Leonard Wright, andy glasspool, geoff gibbs, amanda huggenkiss, peter vick, Harry, anon, mark lester
Last updated: 2013-12-01
More stuff about West Drayton
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- West Drayton Knowhere Board