Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Westerham, Kent*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Westerham.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- golden oldies night used to be at the grasshopper pub on a wednesday, my wife (62) and me (26) don't go there anymore, she has a bad leg after falling over from drinking to much and smoking to many spliffs
- I'd just like to point out that not all the ladies at the Grasshopper are 94 year old grannies! It can't be that bad, people come from miles away to fill the club every Friday, and what about the age of the men? Most of THEM are past their sell-by date!
- The Grasshooper is a great place to meet some very sexy ladies! Yes so some are old enough to be your granny but they are fit & if you are lucky great in the sack!!
- The Grasshopper is easily the most lively club/pub in Westerham. The club may be grab a granny, but so what, they may be old birds, but I pulled a middle aged bank clerk from Eden Park and she was more of a game for anything bird. Get down there.
- the only "club" in westerham is the big grasshopper, if your tastes include 94 year old women - get in there.
- Go to Croydon instead, saves you going to 'Grab a Granny' night at the big Grasshopper.
- The Country Club at The Big Grasshopper Inn. For over 35 sophisticated members. Did someone say "Grab a Granny"? They should be so lucky! Some "Fit" Grannies here!!. Young, loud, scruffy with bad speech & attitude would NOT be welcome.
Only Grab A Granny Night At The Grasshopper
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: michelle coomber, Paul Carter, Henry Parry, amanda cooper, Alan McGinniss, Joan Hopgood, M Henderson nee percy, michelle power, generic, ian hopgood, Doug Sayers, Bill Barr, Sam, Debbie, Jenny, Martin Leng-Smith, L Dissington, K.Sadd, COLIN SWAN, David Fuller, Mark Humphrey, Mike Wheal, Paul, Choices, Greg, Paul McVeagh, Rob, David, Sam Whatmough, Paula, dickie, Bob, Jack Lewis
Last updated: 2008-11-28
More stuff about Westerham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Westerham Knowhere Board