Cafes and Coffee Shops in Whitehaven, Cumbria*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Whitehaven.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- cafe in market best yan in town run by sean and greame
- Very nice site!
- Morrison's cafe is good value.
- la venue does spot on coffee better than costa fortune crap
- Costa Coffee. Chocalissimo, yum yum.
- Richardson's tea rooms has been turned into something modern. I don't like it!
The Haven on Lowther Street do the best bagels!
- Westminster on losther Street, La Venue on lowther Street and King Street, Cross's Roper Street and Markert Place,
- several cafes from good old greasy spoons to tea and scones to cafe bars
- THE BEST CAFE IS THE ONE IN MORRISONS
- Westminster Cafe - owners are friendly, the cakes are fantastic, the coffee is good and you can eavesdrop on the most incredible crack. Now non-smoking.
- There is a good cafe at mirehouse which is in whitehaven it serves hot and cold food and it is delicous and cosy.
- Westminster Cafe is great - decent coffee and excellent homemade cakes. Also good for eavesdropping. Tesco's instore cafe is also surprisingly pleasant.
- Westminster Cafe is friendly, clean and good value, with nice coffee. As an added bonus, for entertainment you can watch the boy racers driving round and round and round the town lap in their lowered Novas.
- La venue to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Theres a new swish sandwich Kiosk which is nice.
- Go to that new one on Duke Street. Some of the people who come outta there look like they have been on glue.
- I think that crosbys is one of the most enjoyable chip shops in the county. The staff are very friendly and the food is simply delicous (well more so when stephen crosby-senior- is doing the frying.) the prices are reasonable and the shop is situated next to the harbour so eat in or take your chips out and stroll along the beautiful harbour either way Crosbys is simply the best fish and chip shop in the town!!!
- Cross's coofe shop 59 roper street. best coffee in the world, sandwhiches are spot on as well. I used to work there and im telling you every dinner break was heaven...hmmmmmmmmmm ham salad!
- cross cafe roper street best cuppa in town
burger van outside the park fridays and saturdays best burgers in town tell chris big dick sent you
- ryan scott, toby, kennet and opre of hensingham are all fucking male prossies as all they want is a shag but they never get it as they are all fucked up and scott has a swell head if any of you have noticed!!!!!!!!!!! IF ANYONE ONE WHO READS THIS TELL THE HENSINGHAM SWELL HEADS ITS FROM THE WORKINGTON GIRLS THEY KNOW WHO WE ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- the espresso in the market, safeway cafe on a saturday morning ...
- Safeway coffee shop rules say hello to Anglea she might give you a free cup of coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- HAVEN CAFE WHICT IS OPPOSITE TO YET ANOTHER PUB (PACK HORSE)
- The Westminster Cafe is expensive but really nice.
- ITS HARD TO FIND A COOD CAFE THAT SELLS CHIPS WITH THERE SANDWICHES
- The Washington Cafe has a proper Gaggia!
- Abundant- Pastimes is strongly recommended as is Globe, Bonners, Civic hall, Dixons department store cafe( though the cook is very grumpy- beware).
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Dave Carr, tommy, Safety Queen, ste, Horrgakx, Big Staff, p morley, j ward, worky, tim harris, KEVIN ROLINSON, KathleenB, dale hilton, maiph, patrick cannon, johnny b, Smoon, Chris blade, BONDY, Marcus Robson, workington possy, Gary Connelly, Darren Tingle, pat, Steph, Eliot Andersen, lauren, Nora The Nutter, don eaton, Neil Freeman, Tom Sharples, tom mullins, Andrew, ross , w armstrong, Justin Robertson, b goodwin, nora, Stan Bammy, fozzy, joe bananas, Bev, ,vnsivluikjfnlzdb, nicola, RITA, Andy D, Jamil, kevin suitor, indredcold, Lisa, J. Wilson, Helen Savage, catt, TB, meeeee, paul mcghee, user, ellie carson, Nora The Norwegian Nutter, miss Nosemountain, cal, A.N.Mouse, johnny spar, derek bragg, rick calvin, ITSDAVE, Vix, ha, a dixon, ken hetherington, lady of barnet, tom, barbara sheffield, GLENN AYLETT, CHRIS, Andrew Parker, jay, Mark Lewthwaite, Ian Leech, pamela, Tom Adams, Shaun, beckem, Gary Dixon, sproaty, Tammy, tara, BARRY CLYNES, Sarah King, adrian, Katherine, spider mullet, Bob Cullen, Adam Richardson , Mark Sands, stevowelly, J.HURST, beat, john thomas, Angel, Dan, lynda, Micky, dave, jonny boy, s omeone, john yobousf, Eric Postlethwaite, keith meldrum, kb87, john stape, Paul, jam-eater, Sean Duffy, pad mono, beefcake, kevin preston, d wardle, SMELL, rupert bear, Kells Lad, mike jolly, j delph, some1, Vlad the apathetic, Dee, Casper, Mark Sikora, Maria, bern, john, emma, p bragg, woodhouseboys, Pete Irving, Elle, Haggis, ged, anonymous, Bob n Mark, v, Jack, Ryan, generic, Walker, emma louise, Mark, Digsy, Mike Turner, unlucky, JOE, r morris, Durk H. Hoekstra, JB, Micky Cuzalino, adrian holliday, Andrea, JANE, Lazybrowndog, Pharmd26, Trevor Crawford, Chocco, terri lepley, bob, jas
Last updated: 2011-08-18
More stuff about Whitehaven
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Whitehaven Knowhere Board