Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Whitley Bay, Tyne and Wear*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Whitley Bay.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Charity shops! There are loads!
- Cant beat Urban Myth. Loads of clothing. Also Amanda Lee for the ladies stuff. More shops in Whiltey now so get along!
- Urban Myth
- not in whitley :(
- "ZONE" On Whitley Road, Got to be the place to shop for all those Sexy and Beautiful clothes a girl needs for the ultimate night out. if you want to be noticed, this is the place to buy your new life.
- NOT SURE WHEN ALL YOUR COMMENTS WERE WRITTEN BUT 'SAVE A QUID' ON WHITLEY ROAD NEXT DOOR TO CARPHONE WAREHOUSE IS THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD. IT SELLS EVERYTHING FROM BIN BAGS TO LAMPS TO CLOCK RADIOS TO BATTERIES TO WATCHES TO PHOTO FRAMES. IT HAS AN EXCELLECT COLLECTION OF CAR CLEANING PRODUCTS AT CHEAP PRICES. i love it!!!!
- Vastly improved in Whitley Bay!! Great selection of ladies clothes shops catering for all ages & tastes. Amanda Lee branded womenswear & lingerie shops are fab!!
- there everywhere
- oxfam had a sale on a while ago, good quality for low prices
- Rubbish - whitley's full of charver shite
- Some of the best are i must admit r Oxfam Scope Mind and PDSA (dont tell any1 but u do get a canny few bargains if u have a good scrounge around) But even better if u go l8 @ night u can rummage through the bags that hav bin left outside by all the generous ppl from whitley bay!!
- select! thats all worth lookin at really!
- hmmmmmmm. well select or habit is your choices unless you are over 65.
- Oxfam and other charity shops
- whitley bay t-shirts are available from email@example.com
- Um, go to newcastle?
- Village Gate Staion Road...been there yonks but still the best
- charity shops, theres anuf of em
- select, plenty of charity shops, mmm mmmmm fiona macdonalds
- Paradise. The paki shop which is no longer. You wouldnt but anything from them but it was good to give them some shit
- erm again
- again nowt
- Mainly those charity shops, which now seem to engulf the town !!
- I DONT KNOW THE NAME I THINK ITS CALLED HABIT ON WHITLEY ROAD
- Nowhere good in whitley for this sort of purchase, 'cept for Nick Clarks (Now K.O) sports for your
lovely WBHS blue and white hooped rugby shorrtt.
- Well what can i say abou the clothes shops, in their attampt to look as good as Prada or Gucci they fail miserably. Take a short trip to Newcastle where the real quality is, don't waste moneyt on something cheap which you willmlater find out,yes it was a terrible,impulsive buy.
- Plenty of charity shops with old bidies clothes
- lillian batemans - old ladies clothes all outfits come with colostomy bag holders
and incontinents lining. perfect for those with less than perfect bodily functions
- Ride in town is a cool shop it's were I go to get Clothes ,hats ,shoes etc...
- Oxfam and Lillian Batemans
- Charity shops a plenty!
- Nope, there all naff, worth spending £7.50 on a Foxhunters Taxi(special deal) & heading straight to Newcastle for decent shops in abundance!
- few down Station rd. not much decent. Go to Newcastle!!
- Oxfam, Scope
- Fuckall in Whitley Bay. The one at Fast Eddies closed down.
- Depends on the type - If you're out and about on South Parade, you'rer probably going to want to go to one of the clothing shops on Station Road - King's (the former Village Gate) will supply satorial elegance for the young man wanting to score in Rio's
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: webmaster, Vicks, Adam Pearce, PG, Jeffrey Maughan, Shaz, Alan Luther, Lucy, Kasey, DRAWROD, Mr. Magoo, Mingin, Dave Klingberg, Rutt, Justin Hornsby, jon, Gazz Carruthers, Geordie, Claire, alex, Lora Mckenna, Mr Banerjee, vickie, Pilgrim, kerry naughton n linzi, Dave, Chris Stephenson, JOHN, adam, ROSS LEA, mogo juice, Norm West, Brian Claydon, emma carr, robbie, chris, WBN, rusty, Maccer, a dog named shep, Stephen Robertson, Amit, neil redpath, Lauz da feesh, Alan Tomass, N Boath, JAFFA, abbey, Billy Birarn, dirty slapper, sparkle, wrighty & Jonny, thos, Mike Clarke, stevenamin, Mark Berry, Lofty, Gary Carruthers, Lesley Muckle, mark wankowicz, jonny o, howard, mr f.w.hall, Mike, me, Simon Greaves, leckie, Christine, Sam, dick washington, tony, David Johnson, Evil, Chris Robson, Jonny, Trace, Sarah Knights, Adam Jackson, MrB, danielle, Gibbo, mark ensor, Robbie H, Alex M, CrisisTime, nickstar*, Lee Sylph, carly, Andy, paul, Ray@the Bay, Wardle, Shazza, Doris the man, Catherine, craig, stacey dun, Jen & her anonymous friend (Lou), robbiedigital, Stuk Sound Mel Jackson, Bob the Builder, tina turner , Steve O, Karl Ward, Kazza, frank hell, Carrie.M.McKenzie, James, Jack Hutton, Geoff P, Genna, Brian, carol, AL, BTEC, Jonathan Dowland, Laura, Guy Thouret, JohnBurn, graham, Khris, Colleen Bromilow, Heather, bubble, niki, pigbeast, Sharon, debbie kerrigan, James Kenyon, louise rees, The Pilgrim, michael brown, Joy Plage, euzah b, Matthew Peak, Marcia, dennis dillon, liam hunter, Miggaz Mitchell, Rew, emma, Ryan Boyd, Paul Blight, helen curry, generic, Paula's juicy bum , Bengall, liz, tim fawcett, Disco D (u know who), Townsy, Scott Carlucci, Anni & Raphaela, One of Many, Richard Combes, K.Ward, sdfgg, ash, Alex Robertson, sum1, Jamie Allatt, Stella, MR TUPLING
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Whitley Bay
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Whitley Bay Knowhere Board