Favourite Building in Whitley Bay, Tyne and Wear*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Whitley Bay.
- Me Ken
- Is there really one??
- the dome
- The Dome, its frankly a joke that it is falling apart. Not a funny one either.
- the dome
- the library, its easy to climb on top of if you've got the know how and throw water bombs at confused passers by!
- not alot of pretty ones in whitley the dome could be nice if someone cleaned it.
- house with the blue roof on the broadway
- the dome trying to rent it off the council wot a waste off time they want it pulled down in the next two year say goodbye
- The Plaza but it burned down!
- My house..................... St.Marys Lighthouse?
- The sea
- very funny
- WHITLEY BAY HIGH SCHOOL!
- Mates house where we get stoned, beautiful
- my boyfriends house, no you cant have the address!!!! probly besides that........ west monkseaton metro station cos its where we all meet on a friday night!!!
- Used to be Tynemouth Rollerink
- The Golden Nugget arcade. Won plenty from it
- skate city
- The balls on waterville road
- Someone very close to me had sex on top of the dome and ripped abit of it off and took it home... Just for laughs
- Rio, sh*t club, loverly building, reminds me of a fun house
- wouldnt the old fire station by woollys make a good club
- Alan Luthers house because he let people smoke tac in it when his mam was on holiday(shit sorry al lets hope your bro dont see this!)
- THE SPANNA DOME I CLIMBED IT FOR A BET IN 1969 NUDE ...WON £1 ,,FINE WAS £8
- SCOTTS. BECAUSE ONE OF THESE DAYS WE'LL ALL FALL THROUGH THE FLOOR AND HELP OURSELF TO FREE PASTIES FROM THE BAKERS OVEN DOWNSTAIRS.
- The lesuire pool, modern and extremly handsome.
- The Dome, can't miss it. It's big and white.
- there all shit
- The Value Centre, as Dave who owns it is cool and he sells everything u could possibly need
- The phallacy which is the lighthouse.
- Davidsons Newsagent
- beacon flats
- Has to be the Spanish City dome
- Grand Hotel in Tynemouth
- Holly Hall, Halifax Road
- The old Post Office building on Park Avenue is great. Plans are to demolish it - this must be stopped!
- The Lighthouse of course, although I don't know why, oh and the Spanish City Dome.
- Monkseaton Metro Station (remember life in the 1920's)
- St. Marys Lighthouse whilst it was being renovated (it was covered in square scaffold making it look like a modern art statement). Otherwise.....the graveyards pretty cool......
- Has to be our light house
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: webmaster, Vicks, Adam Pearce, PG, Jeffrey Maughan, Shaz, Alan Luther, Lucy, Kasey, DRAWROD, Mr. Magoo, Mingin, Dave Klingberg, Rutt, Justin Hornsby, jon, Gazz Carruthers, Geordie, Claire, alex, Lora Mckenna, Mr Banerjee, vickie, Pilgrim, kerry naughton n linzi, Dave, Chris Stephenson, JOHN, adam, ROSS LEA, mogo juice, Norm West, Brian Claydon, emma carr, robbie, chris, WBN, rusty, Maccer, a dog named shep, Stephen Robertson, Amit, neil redpath, Lauz da feesh, Alan Tomass, N Boath, JAFFA, abbey, Billy Birarn, dirty slapper, sparkle, wrighty & Jonny, thos, Mike Clarke, stevenamin, Mark Berry, Lofty, Gary Carruthers, Lesley Muckle, mark wankowicz, jonny o, howard, mr f.w.hall, Mike, me, Simon Greaves, leckie, Christine, Sam, dick washington, tony, David Johnson, Evil, Chris Robson, Jonny, Trace, Sarah Knights, Adam Jackson, MrB, danielle, Gibbo, mark ensor, Robbie H, Alex M, CrisisTime, nickstar*, Lee Sylph, carly, Andy, paul, Ray@the Bay, Wardle, Shazza, Doris the man, Catherine, craig, stacey dun, Jen & her anonymous friend (Lou), robbiedigital, Stuk Sound Mel Jackson, Bob the Builder, tina turner , Steve O, Karl Ward, Kazza, frank hell, Carrie.M.McKenzie, James, Jack Hutton, Geoff P, Genna, Brian, carol, AL, BTEC, Jonathan Dowland, Laura, Guy Thouret, JohnBurn, graham, Khris, Colleen Bromilow, Heather, bubble, niki, pigbeast, Sharon, debbie kerrigan, James Kenyon, louise rees, The Pilgrim, michael brown, Joy Plage, euzah b, Matthew Peak, Marcia, dennis dillon, liam hunter, Miggaz Mitchell, Rew, emma, Ryan Boyd, Paul Blight, helen curry, generic, Paula's juicy bum , Bengall, liz, tim fawcett, Disco D (u know who), Townsy, Scott Carlucci, Anni & Raphaela, One of Many, Richard Combes, K.Ward, sdfgg, ash, Alex Robertson, sum1, Jamie Allatt, Stella, MR TUPLING
Last updated: 2017-04-28
More stuff about Whitley Bay
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Whitley Bay Knowhere Board