Hookup Spots in Whitley Bay, Tyne and Wear*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Whitley Bay.
- Secret garden is great for blazing
- HEY! Wot aboot the whole Variety of entertaining Crazziness that BENGALL brings to the party!!!
You may see him Dancing round the Bay(in particular, down the Front, The Promenade IS MY STAGE!!!)
Or, Sometimes Busking@Whitley metro - I dnt even do it 4 the money.......
BENGOL wz born 2 Create & ENTERTAIN!!!
- marden quarry,for the past 100 years the quarry has been haunted by the pigbeast
- The rock of course
- There is not much dangerous or hardcore about Whitley. Even the charvs are soft. The only trouble may be around Metro stations where scum from elsewhere may be drinking after 'skipping the metty' if you plan on doing this then 'watch out for the checky's'. Like.
- The Shelters, Churchill, Arches, the Spanner, the Quarry. A wealth of scotchie hangouts for the underage socialite. The favourite choice of beverage being: 20:20, Summerbluchkin (Oh Yes!), Over 21, of course White lightning or the cheapest shite larger. (usually skoll) Enjoy!
- We always go to Briar Dean, the jump end, not che rave end where the charves hand out and smoke weed/dope/tack/crack/woteva suits the moment
- BROWNS BAY SHELTER UP BY WINDSOR CRESCENT CULLERCOATS LOADS OF PEOPLE HANG AROUND THERE EVERY NIGHT BRILL FOR DRINKING AND GETTIN LAID
- the ave used to be the best place in whitley to sit and have a pint with your mates but now itll have to be bar oz as its all the same ppl who go there now! its class!
- hi guys I think that whitley bay has great night life and people I miss it I now live in belgium for ten years and I hope people will remember me my brother KEG bye for now deb.
- 42nd street
- plenty of places, the sand castle down the front, amusements, churchill swings and backtracks, the cages, the shelters, a cool hiddenspot on cullercoats beach, monky high field and the old farm next to it!i hope the bussies dont read this, or thats my shitty life over and done with!
- there really isnt alot of places to go.churchill or safeways park:both can b a little bit chavaish at times.
- "top trees" at valley gardens. - look out for beer mountain and Turley.
- Churchill, the hill nect to WBHS and Valley. Also around Whitley Lodge.
- hmmmmmmmm not sure bout da charvs from whitley bay high we r generally a nice trendy lot but its more monkseaton high
- Charvas ahoy! the place to meet is the ice rink. The more stylish head for Newcastle to the Greys Monument to do some 'talent' and retail shopping!
- cullercoats pier,pull up and piss right off the end of it
- the beach or the park when your in year 9 in whitley high, its gotta be, very large bottle of cidar and some mingers, it never gets old
- the (sea) front just about any where on a friday night there always plenty of people about, mmmmmm spanish city amusements cos they shut the fair down(shame) theres loadz of amusements all over, best place is morrisons or safeways sainsburys cos theres always dishy people working!!!!!!! also my postman is dishy!!! and the milk man is sting (yes thats sting)'s brother.
- Swings in Churchhill...drop off point on way back from pub!
- Holy-Cross Cemetry is a regular haunt for charvers who have a brain capacity similar to those residing in the cemetry
- "The cages" - that beautiful hut with a bar missing where all the "cool" poeple do tac.
They may not think they're charves, but the fact they are hanging about in some shithole in the middle of the night shows that they actually are...
- the golden nugget amusement arcade :- a frequent haunt of johnny decker
- skate city
- Ummm...I'm sorry but Whitley Bay and Monkseaton really isn't such a exciting drugs riddled paradise that some contributors would have you believe. It is a middle-class, largely residential area. Some of the contributors seem to wish it was a little more hip -as I did in my youth; hey, I was a graffiti artist in the early eighties. The inescapable truth however, is for the true darker side of life you need to travel to Scotswood or Benwell in Newcastle and the reality of life in these areas isn't really what most would aspire to. I can't help smiling at the idea that the area around St Mary's church becomes a hotbed of crazy youth culture at night! Sorry, but Whitley Bay really is rather boring and middle-class....safe though.
- 'The Balls' & Linear Park in the meadowell Estate.
- The Av - tries to not be a hippy pub but fails.
- The cages and the sea front are full of charvas from whitley bay High who laught at people younger than them for going out to clubs and actually getting in instead of sitting in the streets pissed out of their head from half a bottle of lambrini between the twelve of them.
- Briar Dene.
- Churchill fields - a centrum for delinquent activity, play football there still and
the younger generations are still following suite. Makes you wonder if we whitley folk
are genetically programmed to learn our carnal ways in that play-pen...
- Down the arches and browns bay with all the 13 year old's drinking cider. Not a very good spot as u have to watch out for all of the dog sh1t. U people know who u r.
- St. Marys Church at 11 o clock pm is always a laugh. Just hang about on the steps and fuck about. Offy round the corner which does underage tabs and drink
- In the bushes outside the libary go there for ya tac
- Asian lilo studios home of industrial music and the biggest fridge in town.
- The bowling green opposite the station and the toilets by the library are full of underage
scotcies acting all tough.
- Churchill Playing Field swings, the dream of every 11 year old who can't get into the pubs.
- Down in the Briar dene, in the dip just over the bridge - Bags on....
- The Park at the end of Grafton Road, the rocks (Browns Bay), many other places
- Spanish City Amusements
- Outside Barrie's shop allways has a few cider drinking thirteen year olds sat about.
- The Shelters down on the prom- pulse cider & bags only
- Park Benches at the Bowling Green. Various Metro Stations. Churchill Playing Fields
- Sea front, opposite the spanish city.
- Whitley Bay Ice Rink, an ideal place for yoomg hormonally crazed youngsters to mee and explore
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: webmaster, Vicks, Adam Pearce, PG, Jeffrey Maughan, Shaz, Alan Luther, Lucy, Kasey, DRAWROD, Mr. Magoo, Mingin, Dave Klingberg, Rutt, Justin Hornsby, jon, Gazz Carruthers, Geordie, Claire, alex, Lora Mckenna, Mr Banerjee, vickie, Pilgrim, kerry naughton n linzi, Dave, Chris Stephenson, JOHN, adam, ROSS LEA, mogo juice, Norm West, Brian Claydon, emma carr, robbie, chris, WBN, rusty, Maccer, a dog named shep, Stephen Robertson, Amit, neil redpath, Lauz da feesh, Alan Tomass, N Boath, JAFFA, abbey, Billy Birarn, dirty slapper, sparkle, wrighty & Jonny, thos, Mike Clarke, stevenamin, Mark Berry, Lofty, Gary Carruthers, Lesley Muckle, mark wankowicz, jonny o, howard, mr f.w.hall, Mike, me, Simon Greaves, leckie, Christine, Sam, dick washington, tony, David Johnson, Evil, Chris Robson, Jonny, Trace, Sarah Knights, Adam Jackson, MrB, danielle, Gibbo, mark ensor, Robbie H, Alex M, CrisisTime, nickstar*, Lee Sylph, carly, Andy, paul, Ray@the Bay, Wardle, Shazza, Doris the man, Catherine, craig, stacey dun, Jen & her anonymous friend (Lou), robbiedigital, Stuk Sound Mel Jackson, Bob the Builder, tina turner , Steve O, Karl Ward, Kazza, frank hell, Carrie.M.McKenzie, James, Jack Hutton, Geoff P, Genna, Brian, carol, AL, BTEC, Jonathan Dowland, Laura, Guy Thouret, JohnBurn, graham, Khris, Colleen Bromilow, Heather, bubble, niki, pigbeast, Sharon, debbie kerrigan, James Kenyon, louise rees, The Pilgrim, michael brown, Joy Plage, euzah b, Matthew Peak, Marcia, dennis dillon, liam hunter, Miggaz Mitchell, Rew, emma, Ryan Boyd, Paul Blight, helen curry, generic, Paula's juicy bum , Bengall, liz, tim fawcett, Disco D (u know who), Townsy, Scott Carlucci, Anni & Raphaela, One of Many, Richard Combes, K.Ward, sdfgg, ash, Alex Robertson, sum1, Jamie Allatt, Stella, MR TUPLING
Last updated: 2017-04-28
More stuff about Whitley Bay
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Whitley Bay Knowhere Board