Buskers, Street Entertainers in Whitley Bay, Tyne and Wear*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Whitley Bay.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- Bengall is Mint!
- check out johnny deckers MYSPACE website
- the pigbeast of marden quarry
- mark conlin AKA busk from w/bay singer/guitarist
- machine and euzah b still live in whitley. the best freestyle hip-hoppers in the country. most nights they are found at the station pub spitting true lyrics
- Dale "you will know who i mean"
- Jonny Decker, he has advice for a cig.
- "ZONE" On Whitley Road, Got to be the place to shop for all those Sexy and Beautiful clothes a girl needs for the ultimate night out. if you want to be noticed, this is the place to buy your new life.
- theres a guy who sometimes reads the bible on Whitley Road next to Greggs
- go into lavericks and ask for a gold plated, hummer, saracen butler with marin ford giant trek parts on, the owner will go into the back and have alook for you,or go into dixons and ask the man if you can have his bike for less than £2000, thats quite entertaining. but apart from that, no street entertainment
- About the Asian Bloke with the Brolly, he actually had a nervous break down from what i heard from a good source, i often see him in Safeways in Whitley buying about 50 bars of their cheap soap. He comes into the shop i work in often and buys the same thing week in week out, aint telling ya which shop i work in, cus it would be a dead give away! As does Jonny decker, but he never buys anything, he shuffles about sniffing stuff!!
- That unicycle guy is kinda cool. He is entertaining
- Good old Johnny Decka, Sean Hunta and Alcky Alan (ever seen them with their cider and boats made out of twigs at the quarry?)
- theres tons of them! johnny decka most famous!he once chased me down a street because i shouted his name and hid behind a car! haah! the black man that carries the umbrella(i know the true story, its not very nice so i wont tell it) lynn, a mad alcoholic woman wiv one pupil 4times bigger than the other, she hangs around whitley bay metro girls toilets,havent seen her for a while, she usually comes around christmas time (mrs claus if u will!) and lee mcurry the whitley bay thug!haha
- if you are lookin for amusement any of the customers of the arcade chippie will be happy to provide. there is also a wierd guy who asks people to marry him (rather scary)
- Christopher Bookless - Possibly the sexiest kid eva, had more lasses in the sack then most have had cooked breakfasts
- The always reliable number 1 carrying an umbrela and a plastic bag, does he ever stop walking!!!!
- johnny d! the woman from the spanish city market with the GIANT head, (it's bigger than a small country, lance - dance!!!! he'll do it you know!!!
- johnny decker,10p always good for a laugh
- oh that french thingy that happens only once a year
- they haven't heard of good entertainment in whitley bay
- MY M8 CALLED BOB BUSKS DOWN IN MONKY METRO STATION. HE IS WELL SHIT - HE HAS A TIN FULL OF ££ AND U CAN NICK IT.
- Sorry, laughing at johnny Decker isn't funny. The man may be "eccentric" , but he is ill, a sad shambling character. You do yourself no favours here, friend.
- The guy with no ears in the ave is quite an entertainer. Basically he has no ears and lives there. Talk to him, hes a really nice guy.
- Bird at Metro Station has a brill voice. And she can play the guitar.
- Cool tramp in a blue/orange (reversable) umbro coat.
- Street entertainers? all the drunk ben sherman warriors! (no really i loooove ur white chinos)
- I think that the big issue man outside woolworths ROCKS. hes mad, even when hes not pissed.
- that bird who plays the guitar at the metro station
- The pervert in the Ave who has no ears is funny
- Gay Mick and of course Jonny Decker
- Laughing at Johnny Decker the local clown / alcoholic is always fun.
- We can now boast our first big issue seller - He stands opposite Woolies.
Poke him to see if he's real.
- Watch the drunks - very entertaining (from a distance)
- Lot's of freaks if that counts Theres the phantom Wanker, Psycho Scatman and Vlad the Drac
- Formation throwing up team in the back lanes near the Metro station
- One dodgy big issue seller who eats sunday dinners in the most expensive pub in town
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: webmaster, Vicks, Adam Pearce, PG, Jeffrey Maughan, Shaz, Alan Luther, Lucy, Kasey, DRAWROD, Mr. Magoo, Mingin, Dave Klingberg, Rutt, Justin Hornsby, jon, Gazz Carruthers, Geordie, Claire, alex, Lora Mckenna, Mr Banerjee, vickie, Pilgrim, kerry naughton n linzi, Dave, Chris Stephenson, JOHN, adam, ROSS LEA, mogo juice, Norm West, Brian Claydon, emma carr, robbie, chris, WBN, rusty, Maccer, a dog named shep, Stephen Robertson, Amit, neil redpath, Lauz da feesh, Alan Tomass, N Boath, JAFFA, abbey, Billy Birarn, dirty slapper, sparkle, wrighty & Jonny, thos, Mike Clarke, stevenamin, Mark Berry, Lofty, Gary Carruthers, Lesley Muckle, mark wankowicz, jonny o, howard, mr f.w.hall, Mike, me, Simon Greaves, leckie, Christine, Sam, dick washington, tony, David Johnson, Evil, Chris Robson, Jonny, Trace, Sarah Knights, Adam Jackson, MrB, danielle, Gibbo, mark ensor, Robbie H, Alex M, CrisisTime, nickstar*, Lee Sylph, carly, Andy, paul, Ray@the Bay, Wardle, Shazza, Doris the man, Catherine, craig, stacey dun, Jen & her anonymous friend (Lou), robbiedigital, Stuk Sound Mel Jackson, Bob the Builder, tina turner , Steve O, Karl Ward, Kazza, frank hell, Carrie.M.McKenzie, James, Jack Hutton, Geoff P, Genna, Brian, carol, AL, BTEC, Jonathan Dowland, Laura, Guy Thouret, JohnBurn, graham, Khris, Colleen Bromilow, Heather, bubble, niki, pigbeast, Sharon, debbie kerrigan, James Kenyon, louise rees, The Pilgrim, michael brown, Joy Plage, euzah b, Matthew Peak, Marcia, dennis dillon, liam hunter, Miggaz Mitchell, Rew, emma, Ryan Boyd, Paul Blight, helen curry, generic, Paula's juicy bum , Bengall, liz, tim fawcett, Disco D (u know who), Townsy, Scott Carlucci, Anni & Raphaela, One of Many, Richard Combes, K.Ward, sdfgg, ash, Alex Robertson, sum1, Jamie Allatt, Stella, MR TUPLING
Last updated: 2016-02-03
More stuff about Whitley Bay
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Whitley Bay Knowhere Board