Live Music Venues in Whitley Bay, Tyne and Wear*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Whitley Bay.
Live Music Venues
- WHITLEY BAY IZ 1 OV THE BEST NYTS OUT I HAVE HAD!!! START AT THE TOP AND MAKE UR WAY DWN THE LEFT SIDE THN OVA 2 JIMMYZ !! 42ND STREET N PIER 39 ARE THE BEST PLACES 2 B !!! ITS NOT FULL OV CHARVAS NO MRE N EVERY 1 IZ REALLI NICE THE DJS ARE LUSH ALWAYS UP 4 A LAFF!! XXXX
- The Trojan Rooms!
- Porters at Tynemouth Metro Station, look out for GOACA, Excellent
- avalon w/bay fat-ox w/bay berkly tavern w/bay
- The Bedroom Above, right next door to The Firestation, live new music is back in Whitley Bay. Fresh all genre music, friendly atmosphere, the place to be to see the next breakthrough acts. Every other Thursday
- In Whitley? Dont make me laugh. Head to Toon mate.
- ERRRm the Band stand?
- that ymca thing had one ages ago i remember, some perform on the links every year too.
- Whitley Bay High School (Twixt) They even played @ the fish quay festival the other day WOW!!!
- none in whitley im afraid. black friars is the nearest.
- wHITLEY BAY HIGH SCHOOL HALL
- radio 1 raod show about every 10 years, its on the links, it pisses off the the charves becasuse they cant get mortal there
- the dome, whitley bay playhouse, monkseaton high school has lots of music concerts too
- The Tyne Bar occasionaly
- The dome have a rock night every sat. £2 entry, great pits
- The Dome is good for "serious" music, plus it has a bar and also Prague has occasional music as well as the Tap and Spile pub.
- The Dome - not as bad as it sounds. Cheap beer, and no connections to the Millenium Dome.
- Deep is the only one I know of - they have Sticky fingers there on the last Sunday of every month aswell as live acts every wednesday night.
- Played my first gig in ye old Surfers,,lord what a dive that shed was. Still good for
gangster related stories and the like, we saw fatal disease play there one week and
they were the purest indication of how lame whitley's music scene was. Jonah - now there's a
thought...anyone remember them??
- The dome! The best queen and T-Rex 'tribute' bands u will ever hear 8not at all what i expected of the conversion*
- The Dome gets a few bands in, Deep regularly has them in on a weekend
- Newcastle student union is da best
- spanna dome - but it's over 25's so they can f*ck right off
- Le Dome (not mr homers heed)
- Fast Eddies a very small venue with crap bands.
- The Riverside in Newcastle has just closed. Taken over by some cheese corp.
- there are none but you can catch the odd twat attempting to dj steps and a dance mix of boyzone. The other end of the scale is sad wankers doing rock covers...badly!
- Zoo bar, Station Hotel sometimes, skatepark every Saturday night.
- Dunes bar - owned by Sting's brother plays good stuff
- The Frontier has Live bands like Shiwaddywaddy Black Lace and the Muldoon Brothers
- Apart from Fast Eddies gaff, pubs such as Kitty O'Shea's, Tap & Spile sometimes have the "odd" band or artiste(hahahaha) on!
- Fast Eddies sometimes has bands and has someone on decks most nights.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: webmaster, Vicks, Adam Pearce, PG, Jeffrey Maughan, Shaz, Alan Luther, Lucy, Kasey, DRAWROD, Mr. Magoo, Mingin, Dave Klingberg, Rutt, Justin Hornsby, jon, Gazz Carruthers, Geordie, Claire, alex, Lora Mckenna, Mr Banerjee, vickie, Pilgrim, kerry naughton n linzi, Dave, Chris Stephenson, JOHN, adam, ROSS LEA, mogo juice, Norm West, Brian Claydon, emma carr, robbie, chris, WBN, rusty, Maccer, a dog named shep, Stephen Robertson, Amit, neil redpath, Lauz da feesh, Alan Tomass, N Boath, JAFFA, abbey, Billy Birarn, dirty slapper, sparkle, wrighty & Jonny, thos, Mike Clarke, stevenamin, Mark Berry, Lofty, Gary Carruthers, Lesley Muckle, mark wankowicz, jonny o, howard, mr f.w.hall, Mike, me, Simon Greaves, leckie, Christine, Sam, dick washington, tony, David Johnson, Evil, Chris Robson, Jonny, Trace, Sarah Knights, Adam Jackson, MrB, danielle, Gibbo, mark ensor, Robbie H, Alex M, CrisisTime, nickstar*, Lee Sylph, carly, Andy, paul, Ray@the Bay, Wardle, Shazza, Doris the man, Catherine, craig, stacey dun, Jen & her anonymous friend (Lou), robbiedigital, Stuk Sound Mel Jackson, Bob the Builder, tina turner , Steve O, Karl Ward, Kazza, frank hell, Carrie.M.McKenzie, James, Jack Hutton, Geoff P, Genna, Brian, carol, AL, BTEC, Jonathan Dowland, Laura, Guy Thouret, JohnBurn, graham, Khris, Colleen Bromilow, Heather, bubble, niki, pigbeast, Sharon, debbie kerrigan, James Kenyon, louise rees, The Pilgrim, michael brown, Joy Plage, euzah b, Matthew Peak, Marcia, dennis dillon, liam hunter, Miggaz Mitchell, Rew, emma, Ryan Boyd, Paul Blight, helen curry, generic, Paula's juicy bum , Bengall, liz, tim fawcett, Disco D (u know who), Townsy, Scott Carlucci, Anni & Raphaela, One of Many, Richard Combes, K.Ward, sdfgg, ash, Alex Robertson, sum1, Jamie Allatt, Stella, MR TUPLING
Last updated: 2009-07-19
More stuff about Whitley Bay
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Whitley Bay Knowhere Board