The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Whitley Bay, Tyne and Wear*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Whitley Bay.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
is Still MINT!!
- a skatepark in whitley bay im pissed off n so is evry 1 else how newcastle n south shields n morpeth get a skate park but we dont tht sucks dude.
- The water of the beach isnt that nice. Head up the coast to the Sluice or down to Cullercoats/Tynemouth. Go to the Arcade for fish and chips. The lighthouse is kind of cool.
- Don't we all have druggies?
- Johnny decka should have his own catagory! he is the life and soal of whitley bay, and makes me very happy to live here! without him, there wud simply be no whitley bay! he makes it a kewl place 2 live!
- if you like walking go up towards the lighthouse its nice. if you are a teenager dont bother coming. if you like animals the closest attraction is the blue reef aquarium in tynemouth.
- its not really as bad as all these knobheads make it out to be
- tynemouth cabbage turns you crazy, just look at paul...
- ice cream. A crap beach
- Ive been visiting Whitley Bay for nearly 20 years now and ok, I suppose if I lived there all the time tho then I'd get a bit bored. Like someone else said tho, ur not that far from Newcastle, thats where u want all the action, Whitley Bay is just a queit seaside town people like to escape to. One other thing, if u think that the "Charvas" and "Petty Criminals" that hang about Whitley Bay are bad then I should warn u to keep away from my home town of Glasgow, u lot wouldnt last a minute! Just to let u know Im not some middle aged opinionated sod, Im a 21 year old funky chick who doesnt like to see her old holiday town getting slagged off.
- My arse
- If you can't come to Whitley Bay for nightlife,and brilliant night..your with the wrong crowd of people!Sure you may get the odd wanker,but you get that any where! I have been coming for the night life for 12 yrs,and havent seen a pick of bother! Sure the city has gone down the toilet..but that doesnt mean the rest of the place has! Tut!
- going home is the best thing about whitley bay
- WHITLEY BAY HIGH SCHOOL IS SHIT
- Whitley Bay is the best Nightlife out of anywhere in the world
- What ever you do, DO NOT COME EVER
- A response to Chief Inspector Scott's slagging off of the Knowhere Guide at www.whitleywbayweb.freeserve.co.uk/articles/scott.htm
- too many vomit stains
- Don't come, you won't like it, you'll want to leave. Unless you like drinking surgical mouthwash and seeing kids being conceived in bus shelters. Marvellous
- Who thinks skateboarding is for gays?
- THE CORNER HOUSE USED TO BE MY LOCAL ,, IT WAS A BETTER PUB THAN A RESTERAUNT LONG LIVE THE SHIRE LADS JOHN MAWSON ((ALIAS)RINGER)
- Don't take it for granted when you leave you will miss it
- all the little medowell and south sheilds radge
- Watch out for red cars that travel fast around whitley bay especially if they are being followed by white ones
- there is a lot of wankers there ...BEWARE!
- Whitley Bay is a dump Avoid it like the plague!! I know - I have lived here for 13 years. It's going down!
- The town might as well be in the bible belt because there is no decent late night life. Local police and residents fight hard to keep a lid on any sort of licenced development. Whitley Bay is a good place to come to die!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: webmaster, Vicks, Adam Pearce, PG, Jeffrey Maughan, Shaz, Alan Luther, Lucy, Kasey, DRAWROD, Mr. Magoo, Mingin, Dave Klingberg, Rutt, Justin Hornsby, jon, Gazz Carruthers, Geordie, Claire, alex, Lora Mckenna, Mr Banerjee, vickie, Pilgrim, kerry naughton n linzi, Dave, Chris Stephenson, JOHN, adam, ROSS LEA, mogo juice, Norm West, Brian Claydon, emma carr, robbie, chris, WBN, rusty, Maccer, a dog named shep, Stephen Robertson, Amit, neil redpath, Lauz da feesh, Alan Tomass, N Boath, JAFFA, abbey, Billy Birarn, dirty slapper, sparkle, wrighty & Jonny, thos, Mike Clarke, stevenamin, Mark Berry, Lofty, Gary Carruthers, Lesley Muckle, mark wankowicz, jonny o, howard, mr f.w.hall, Mike, me, Simon Greaves, leckie, Christine, Sam, dick washington, tony, David Johnson, Evil, Chris Robson, Jonny, Trace, Sarah Knights, Adam Jackson, MrB, danielle, Gibbo, mark ensor, Robbie H, Alex M, CrisisTime, nickstar*, Lee Sylph, carly, Andy, paul, Ray@the Bay, Wardle, Shazza, Doris the man, Catherine, craig, stacey dun, Jen & her anonymous friend (Lou), robbiedigital, Stuk Sound Mel Jackson, Bob the Builder, tina turner , Steve O, Karl Ward, Kazza, frank hell, Carrie.M.McKenzie, James, Jack Hutton, Geoff P, Genna, Brian, carol, AL, BTEC, Jonathan Dowland, Laura, Guy Thouret, JohnBurn, graham, Khris, Colleen Bromilow, Heather, bubble, niki, pigbeast, Sharon, debbie kerrigan, James Kenyon, louise rees, The Pilgrim, michael brown, Joy Plage, euzah b, Matthew Peak, Marcia, dennis dillon, liam hunter, Miggaz Mitchell, Rew, emma, Ryan Boyd, Paul Blight, helen curry, generic, Paula's juicy bum , Bengall, liz, tim fawcett, Disco D (u know who), Townsy, Scott Carlucci, Anni & Raphaela, One of Many, Richard Combes, K.Ward, sdfgg, ash, Alex Robertson, sum1, Jamie Allatt, Stella, MR TUPLING
Last updated: 2016-02-03
More stuff about Whitley Bay
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Whitley Bay Knowhere Board