The Worst Things in Whitley Bay, Tyne and Wear*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Whitley Bay.
The Worst Things
- Half the people are unemployed, morbidly obese or both
- The fkn tramps who sit at Whitley Metro begging.....
- Dirty, fat, jealous little tarts who call people like Maria Watson fat!! Get a Fuckin life.
- Valley Gardens Middle School!
- the demolished amusements
- Its a bit cold in winter!!!!
- The Sea Front is an utter disgrace, its falling apart and the council are doing absolutely nothing about it. The stag parties and subsequent sick on the pavement. The old people who look at you as if you are trying to sell they're grandkids crack. Charvs who think they are hard but look scared when you ask them if they know how to fight. Charvs who are actually hard (tho there are about 3 of these actually living in Whitley). Any mackems who should go back to the dirty wearside.
- riding a bike up monkseaton drive, with the wind in your face
- dog droppings, broken lamposts and chavs
- Victims of "multiple deprivation" who have had the opportunity to escape the likes of the Meadow Well estate and live in Whitley Bay - where they make their neighbours' lives hell by encouraging their kids to tresspass on other people's property and smash it up. Young men of restricted intellect, drunk on a bottle of White Lightning, whose vocabulary consists of "fuckin'" and about 49 other words which they can manage to fit into their bellowings from time to time.
- The Quarry!
- charves, people who wear hoodies and think the band is a brand name,drunken people everywhere(altho this can be amusing)and a general lack of entertainment for the non sporty under 40's.
- too many stinkin charves
- johnny decker.
- Charvers, they should not be looked upon as human, rather something like a piece of shit or maybe a burnt chip, and disposed of swiftley.
- Too many self important tory sycophantic aresholes who keep spewing age old tory philosophies in our local rag.If you do not like living here GO AND LIVE IN HARROGATE.
- Stag and hen parties bringing their bawdy behaviour and arsy attitudes to the town - they really lower the tone. Bloody Southerners! Can't handle an all-day session!
- Fat, smelly, bitches like maria watson
- the sewage in the cold, cold north sea
- The huge void in the town centre where they pulled down various buildings, (including the lovely old post office) on the premise that they were going to build a shopping centre. And if dog shit is what you're looking for, this is the place to be!
- WHITLEY BAY HIGH SCHOOL
- School with a hang over. Being rejected from a pub. Being stiched ripped off.
- the fact spanish city fair has been closed down,it was a great place to go!!!
- Snobs from Whitley Bay who have no understanding of the negative affect of economic restructuring has had on the local economies of shipbuilding etc.This is the reason why money is taken from the predominately upper and middle classes who reside in the town, to help residents who are faced with multiple deprivation and have few if any opportunities to help themselves.
- the beach after may 1st when dog owners get a token 100yards of beach
- I live in Kent now
- F**king charvers
- In Liverpool they ask u for a quid for nickin yor car. That's enterprising, Whitley Bay charvas will do it for free. Can't say fairer than that can we?
- Corrupt local Council, money being syphoned from the coast to Wallsend etc.
Dog shit - clean it up you inconsiderate twats.
- CHARVAS, GO TO TYNEMOUTH, GET BAKED AND JUMP OFF THE PIER. PERMAMENTLY!!!
- OZS BAR ,,,THE BREWERIES GOT IT WRONG AGAIN,,,AND THE VIC ITS TO DEAR
- The possibility of ever having to go back!
- Trying to explain to people that you really are a geordie. Having to say its just next to Newcastle for the ignorant and the rather excessive amount of pensioners living here. Don't go out on pension day! you may be killed.
- People actually come here for their holidays... WHY ?
- where should i start
- All the dog sh1t that is everwhere. U people know who u r, clean it up
- the police at church hill playing fields after the pub (no not stings band)
- The place now looks like a bit of a hole coz all the money is spent on those wot destroyed there own homes in Meadowell
- The countless numbers of slappas, clubbers and trendies who just annoy the hell out of anyone by thinking they are it.
- Risk of beats on a Saturday night
- the people and all the new shit bars the kebab shops and the used condoms in the sea and on the beach
- Where do I begin?
- The charvers that drink on South Parade on a summers night
- Dereliction, Poor public gardens and spaces maintenance by the council The number of charity shops Vomit and Pizza cartons left by visitors
- Vandalism which has ruined the place in the last few years - its like a dump now
- The care in the community, dipstick, Kappa clad parasitic quarks, thank you!
- Loads of trash
- FUll of 12-year-old petty criminals . Random Ill-concieved 'crackdowns' on teenage drinking (you now need a special I.D card) -The fact that nobody ever visits, is dirty and boring etc.
- Hell bent on aggro bus trips
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: webmaster, Vicks, Adam Pearce, PG, Jeffrey Maughan, Shaz, Alan Luther, Lucy, Kasey, DRAWROD, Mr. Magoo, Mingin, Dave Klingberg, Rutt, Justin Hornsby, jon, Gazz Carruthers, Geordie, Claire, alex, Lora Mckenna, Mr Banerjee, vickie, Pilgrim, kerry naughton n linzi, Dave, Chris Stephenson, JOHN, adam, ROSS LEA, mogo juice, Norm West, Brian Claydon, emma carr, robbie, chris, WBN, rusty, Maccer, a dog named shep, Stephen Robertson, Amit, neil redpath, Lauz da feesh, Alan Tomass, N Boath, JAFFA, abbey, Billy Birarn, dirty slapper, sparkle, wrighty & Jonny, thos, Mike Clarke, stevenamin, Mark Berry, Lofty, Gary Carruthers, Lesley Muckle, mark wankowicz, jonny o, howard, mr f.w.hall, Mike, me, Simon Greaves, leckie, Christine, Sam, dick washington, tony, David Johnson, Evil, Chris Robson, Jonny, Trace, Sarah Knights, Adam Jackson, MrB, danielle, Gibbo, mark ensor, Robbie H, Alex M, CrisisTime, nickstar*, Lee Sylph, carly, Andy, paul, Ray@the Bay, Wardle, Shazza, Doris the man, Catherine, craig, stacey dun, Jen & her anonymous friend (Lou), robbiedigital, Stuk Sound Mel Jackson, Bob the Builder, tina turner , Steve O, Karl Ward, Kazza, frank hell, Carrie.M.McKenzie, James, Jack Hutton, Geoff P, Genna, Brian, carol, AL, BTEC, Jonathan Dowland, Laura, Guy Thouret, JohnBurn, graham, Khris, Colleen Bromilow, Heather, bubble, niki, pigbeast, Sharon, debbie kerrigan, James Kenyon, louise rees, The Pilgrim, michael brown, Joy Plage, euzah b, Matthew Peak, Marcia, dennis dillon, liam hunter, Miggaz Mitchell, Rew, emma, Ryan Boyd, Paul Blight, helen curry, generic, Paula's juicy bum , Bengall, liz, tim fawcett, Disco D (u know who), Townsy, Scott Carlucci, Anni & Raphaela, One of Many, Richard Combes, K.Ward, sdfgg, ash, Alex Robertson, sum1, Jamie Allatt, Stella, MR TUPLING
Last updated: 2017-04-28
More stuff about Whitley Bay
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Whitley Bay Knowhere Board