Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear in Widnes, Cheshire*
Stockists of gear to make good sounds
You can tell us more about Widnes.
Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- The Guy oin Widdy Market has a few Guitars harmonicas and book and little feckin else
- New Street Music, theyve started doing Planet waves and Roland. Niiice.
Theyre on Albert Square, and theres a recording studio and rehearsal space and lessons.
- You wanna go Runcorn old town for music stuff, Ideal Sounds in Regent Street is so f***ing packed with stuff you have to shout through the door to get in sometimes- i've always picked up bargains there - they sell EVERYTHING!
- NEW STREET MUSIC, WIDNES ROAD, REALLY GOOD
- Theres New Street Music which is the guitar shop in widnes. They have a good selection of guitars but they mainly only do fenders and gibsons.
- Dead good shop on Widnes Road called New Street Music sells Everything!!!!!!!!
- Dead good shop on Widnes Road, New Street Music, sells everything!!!!!
- NEW STREET MUSIC, REALLY EFFING GOOD, SELLS EVERYTHING, WIDNES ROAD, REALLY BOG SHOP.
- New Street Music, Widnes Road. Has F***kin everythin' and the fella knows his shit.
- New Street Music
- the little shit shop on the market.
- the stall on the market is ok for crap stuff like strings and plecks and some instruments like mandolins but guitars and stuff there are cack.
- Theres a stall on the market thats been selling dodgy leads since 1452.
- FRAILER'S GUITAR SHOP in Runcorn Old Town has more new and collectors guitars and banjos than you can shake a sticky stick at!
- FRAILERS GUITARS, RUNCORN
- Widnes Market
- haha the market
- There is a little music stall on widnes market but it is seriosly small. they sell strings, books and the odd electric guitar, but apart from that u hav 2 go into liverpool. Alis + Ema x
- liverpool town and widnes in door market there is a good one where my brother gets all his guitars from because he is in a upcoming band called the infidels
- theres one in the market but its shitty gotta go in to liverpool for that
- the one in widnes market is good and the owner is 112years old and knows his shit
- Again better to go out of town for any musical int equipment.
- There's a good Stall in the Market!
- One dinky market stall.
- things of the past, like the crap shop in the market
- dawsons maybe?
- I got a dijeridoo in Lunar Sea and they have been known to stock a bongo or two but you will be lucky to find much else!
- Little stall in Widnes market, sells cheap drumsticks.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Michael Johnson, mollie isles, Kevin, Pharmk766, Linsey, Dup, Chumley Warner, Joseph Morgan, becca 2004, claire, ServerManager, Allie, phil harris, Bart Simpson, Edward Scissorhands, em, heather, alex, dave, bradley chilvers, johno, steve, Smelly, Phil, Richard Coslett, gill devlin, Paul, ****, Ema + Alis, Michael Kelly, Garry, NikB, J-Lo, beejay, paul edwards, sandonred1, barry jones, john bailey, HEHEHE, Jane, Simone Paul, nick, harriet, ann wilson, horse, macca, cantillion, Bob B, Johnny Knoxville, ben w, robbie azaraz-turner, shaun corness, clare adams, Wipeout, Paul Downey, carl, generic, danyell, chelsea gwilliams, daisy, Steven Wilkinson, nicola whimperley, G, bridget, J i m s t e r, shaz mccoy, Neil Barker, Elly May, John S, krys, rob, paul arrowsmith, puddled arse, Liam Young, Jon, Tommy Glynn, Davey, phill stuart, Jaki Florek, Pharmg497, muso, John, clair
Last updated: 2016-12-27
More stuff about Widnes
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Widnes Knowhere Board