Favourite Building in Witham, Essex*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Witham.
- FORMER SPREAD EAGLE PUB BUILT IN 1300, NOW RUINED BY ELEMENTS PUBB
- Bairds Maltings - Mind-blowing
- Fish n chicken... its a landmark for all of witham's skaters
- ABC discos on lubenum way
- Home. The danger lurks outside the front door!
- The old Ginetta motors building next to the Swan pub.
- bridge home so scary @ night but we werent trsspassing, honest!
- The Library, Chipping Hill are generally, the churches, Roslyn House. Even for Offices, Mayland House isn't too bad. The row of authentic Tudor cottages on Newland Street. Considering what a dump the town is it doens't do too badly on the building front
- Batsford court hotel, why doesnt somebody do something with it ?
- St Nicholas Church. The train station.
- Five-Ways Co-op. (A cross between 'Twin Peaks' and 'X-Files')
- What? In Witham?! I suppose Hugh Bairds is OK.
- The bairds malt towers are architectually superb. A true highlight of modernist contemporary design for big steel towers.
- Tesco's !!
- The St. Nicholas church
- The really nice oat factory near the station
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jimini, Samantha Dilby, Phil Gyford, Danny Clark, matt, Lauren Bailey, John Walker, emma sullivan, jacko, Derek Wash, generic, Total Fusion, Steve Watson, PAUL, Dave, moanaliza, Saul Krappe, Mary Holding, Mr jones, Toby Easthope, ky, Natalie, Allison Mann, andy, madmic, David Coner, Rachel, david parker, Tom Hewitt, Steve Everitt, fred, ben, TOM PROGRESS, Avril Bell, Ss, Camp Dave
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Witham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Witham Knowhere Board