Demolish It Now Building in Witney, Oxfordshire*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Witney.
Demolish It Now Building
- Smarts Fish and chip shop on Market Square is horrible! Good food th o!
- The whole of Witney needs to be flattened and redeveloped into something worthwhile
- The whole of Burwell Farm Estate - a 60s disaster.
- witney is a lovely old town. its nearly if not already 2000 years old. it has wonderful character and should be left alone. i agree that some buildings should be knocked down. like the new aqurius homes being built. anything being built out of concrete should also be demolished. return witney's history!
- The cash & carry behind poundstretchers.
- Dr Gilroy's classroom at henry box school because she is a crap teacher and everyone hates her
- Any, that gets erected on the area between Cogges and the town centre. Leave the rivers alone!
- Henry box
- palace, whole of Corn Bar, Bartlett close, The police station, the court...
- The Palace!
- The council building. Urgh!
- The henry Box School Sports Hall-the Auschwitz of anyone with any culture in their soul.
- The Marlborugh Inn
- I'd like to see the Somerfield building in High street demolished - its ugly! Not in keeping with the rest of the street.
- What used to be Corn Street Motors showroom - all that glass frontage, yuk.
- Cogges Farm museum, waste of money, and a waste of council tax.
- Buttercross. The concept is good, but unfortunately we live in 2001 and we no longer house sheep under it, just delinquants.
- Somerfield ~ preferably with all the Saturday morning plebs still in it buying 'just in date' special offers of own brand, economy, tasteless cardboard meals for one (read... billy no-mates)
- The Co-op. I don't think it has changed in years and it still takes an hour to get through the only open checkout even with only two items!
- The Eagle Vaults preferably without telling the people inside on a Friday evening.
- Wood Green School!, it's a dump, trust me i've been there!!!
- Most buildings built in the trendy 60's, that are completely out of line with existing architecture.
- Windrush Sports Centre
- Blockbuster video's, make it big and cheaper.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Phoebe, Derek, Juliette Sheridan, Steve Wilkinson, Karen Wiles, James Ridgers, Laura Chambers, Lucy, sylvia, Jac, Jim, Angela Little, Lott"99"., Paul Freeman, Becky, JC, euan, Jesus Arkwright, dave, Kimberly Pinker, Melanie Johnstone, Pete Dorward, Simon Hall, Grant Dawson, Tom, Ryhan Clarke, adam, Andrew, Pete, Debbie Warner, Richard, norb, UglyTony, Robin Yates, Serena Martin, vanessa, Denise Beaumont, Lee Rainbow, Gemma, Jane, Mike C, phil oneill, Darren Smith, Rachel Ealey, Anne Harris, tim lovegrove, Eleanr Reid, luke fry, Bill, Andi Currie, Adrian Gargan, DDavies, john, Pete Henn, Jim Hudson, generic, DELloyd, Paul Long, adam robitsons, PmB, Sam, Jen, lucy willows, ashley partlett, RICHARD KAYE, PJ Dorward, V, Angela, Row, Shelley Barlow, sylv, Hannah, Jason, m, Lee Adams, JCFW, Bryan channon, Gavin, john Marketingq
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Witney
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Witney Knowhere Board