Demolish It Now Building in Woking, Surrey*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Woking.
Demolish It Now Building
- number 9 eastbrook close. and the angry cave hag who lives within!!
- greg says..... whilst all of the above is very funny... most of it is entirely inaccurate. if you want to demolish something in woking.... Please start with the attitudes of people who dont live there.... its not as bad as you might think..... my slogan for the woking marketing board is as follows.
'woking. its not as good as guildford, but its better than staines'
- the flats above tatoo land...they are horrid
- BAT it would make a mess
- The whole of the town centre. Can we have some nice architecture please. And all these tedious new build 2 bed luxury apartments. gaahhh!!!
- woking fucking station. before the terrorists do it anyway. . . it was set to be bombed after july 7 because (belive it or not) it is the second busiest station in surrey. oh, and there's plenty of pakimmigrants (new word!) to help. also, the bridge at west byfleet station because ppl keep jumping off.
- The 'villa' on monument road belonging to the italian. with all the fake statues and fake lambo and stone world cups and kitsch fountain and fake balcony. . . it is the most funny sight in the whole town. even funnier would be a pile of rubble where it is now.
- Police station lol
- Mosque, The big Alien thing outside the big apple, and the mosque yet again..
- council houses
- Morrisons supermarket, Toys R Us carpark, anything the council gave permission to build during the 50's/60's/70's/80's.
- Chameleon. Preferably with the Chav scum still inside.
- Start by bulldozing the whole town and starting over, Woking is one of the ugliest places in Britain
- the whole town centre needs flattening, but if i had to pick one i'd say the coign church
- ONE STEP AHEAD HAIRDRESSERS WITH THE LITTLE FAT WOP IN THERE WHO THINKS HES GOD GIFT TO WOMEN, WHEN HE IS ONLY 5FT 2IN BALD AND A FAT GUT, WHO THINKS THAT HE HAS CUT EVERY CELEBS HAIR, WHEN IN FACT ALL HE DOES IS CUTS OLD WOMENS HAIR. BURN IT DOWN BURN IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- the parking shop ,with all it`s inhabitants,bastard bloody parasites.
- The British American Tobacco building is an eyesore - its erection began the reputation Woking has as a concrete jungle - the more recent, and close building of the Cap Gemini buildings has cemented that reputation!!!
- planets it woulld slove many problems at once
- o'neils. preferably mwith the staff still in it
- Planets!!!/Chameleons/Big Apple- its an eyesore
- The Wolsey Shopping Centre.
- Rydens Way Cafe
- planets - waste of space and money
- Maybury please as it is really shitty.
- the 1930's gritty sheerwater. the 4 storey shopping plaza is very deprived & there's a connecty bit to the flats behind it. the flats have long grey falling down balconies & there has been many race riots in this vicinity!!!!!!
- Planets, don't go there after 3pm as puberty has a funny way of getting violent.
- holly house (burn it to the ground whilst people are in it)
- BAT building
- The whole of Woking
- Majority of Maybury because you get mugged as soon as you even step near it.
- What about the town gates outside Barclays bank? 30 or so grand they cost to put up.
What a waste of our money. They are a damn eyesore!
- The old BAT building - what an eye sore.
- Um shit probably Edward Daveys? No only joking mate
- The old BAT Building
- planets or whatever its called now. preferably with its clientele still inside.
- McLaren F1 HQ
- The Libary So As They Could Build A proper One Like We Use To Have With Books In And Space This New One Is Useless Westfield Middle School Had A Bigger Libary.
- Planets must go - it's a scum magnet.
- THE GIANT B.A.T. BUILDING IN CAWSEY WAY.
- All of the empty office blocks that have been standing for years because people realise what a dump this town is. In addition, that waste of money -the peacocks. A miserable mall with the most useless of Department stores, (Alders) unless you are retired or completely lacking in taste and/or imagination. The rest of the shops are half the size of those found in better shopping areas.
- Planets, what a toilet !!!!!!!
- IT'S NOT A BUILDING I'D LIKE TO SEE DEMOLISHED BUT THAT STUPID MARTIAN THING BY BHS WHAT A WASTE OF OUR TAX PAYERS MONEY!!!
- Council Offices!!!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: George, BABS, laura, Rob Egan, charles, Char A-S, Lucy, Snow, sean, Chris, Janieb, richie, Al, charles johnson, Jenny Ages, Joe, Jeff Edgar, J Green, kevin martin, Paul McGuinness, Amanda, JAKE, Rick Parfitt, frank, Tom, matteo sole, Steven, Gareth Fox-Williams, Pete, Declan, Simon, Science, cara, nellie dotcom, Steven Morgan, Clurr, julie connery, Nats, a, Listy, Claire Sweeting, k, Martin Churchill, Steve Brierley, Melkor, Iain Wakeford, Jamie, Alex, Chris Hatton, Lew, claudia, Rupert Ponder, Brendan Gibbons, Sophie Colwell, Alan Chan, Peter Newby, rich, Spencer, Anon y mous, jay, M.R, Hayley, will burns, Roz Fleetwood, Tim, Alex Reddihough, s.chantrey, Andy, Jemma, Esther, jonni pearson, Giles Williams, Lotte, Matt, Baz, George Wood, JC, steve jackson, HAYDN, James, Neal Leggett, Susan Denham, Anthony Pyne, Clare, Damien Douglas, anita, Joe Blow, Kerry, s. rolph, Andy TAylor, Bernadette Mahoney, Gez, Dominic Payne, clive taylor, Peter Lidstone, Kim Wallis, Richard, mike balcikonis, Greg, jo smith, Sharon, DJ Breakdown, Jane, kyzah, Justin Harcourt, chaz, Cecil McCready, Linda Hempstead, Christina, Ben Bremner, John O'Brien, generic, liezel teague, gertrude, Paul Weller, JOHN MASSEY, Mark, Margaret Barrow, Beverley Thouless, Neil Heron, sarah Clark, Tony Bailey, h, Ray Pettit, Roy Edwards, Ben Pusey, Sarah Grigg, klack, Henley Bailey, bruno van gasse, james taro, John, CMS, Kevin Dean
Last updated: 2010-01-03
More stuff about Woking
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Woking Knowhere Board