Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Wolverhampton, West Midlands*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Wolverhampton.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- rowfers, penny farthings (alternative clothes and shit like that)
- The clothes shops in Wolverheampton Nothing but generic Oxfam reject shops with clotes better suited to a 3rd world country than a developed one.
- river island, faze, jd, hypnotic, miss selfridge, topshop
- I go to rowfers .. like it there they have the corg big trousers i sometimes wear them out under my skirts as costume for belly dance they have lots of other stuff.. i like equinox for its ornaments like swords and egyptian rare stuff and instruments, candles and ihave seen clothes in there for the traditional Belly dancer and just for like earth mother type women you know like long floaty dresses..
- Rowfers sell good stuff..skinnies, tops, skirts, earrings, ear stretchers and loads more.
- BEACON CENTRE SHOP IN BILSTON - ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY RECYCLED BUT SOME REALLY TOP STUFF. NEED TO KEEP CHECKING.
- Wolvo T-Shirt Designer http://whatiftees.com/
- rowfers, penny farthings, nefaria
- What is that person waffling on about about Wolverhampton clothes shopping Rowfers this and that?????? Diffision is one of the best as is village and Le Monde............There are plenty of shops to choose from in Wolves for clothes ive survived looking good shopping in wolvo for 30 years.........Its doin it...who wants to go to rammed up Birmingham Bullring where everything is overpriced and worn by everyone else.........Not Me
- new look, marks n spencers, next, primark, peacocks, tk-max
- Nefaria (gothic/some fetish/band t-shirts), Rowfers (kinda "greebo" and hippy, namaste, gringo stuff) Equinox (Hippy, namaste, nomads, gringo) Penny Farthings (Mainly gift stuff but some hippy/t-shirt stuff) Trishas (Vintage, goth, amazing painted t-shirts, leather jackets etc)
- Found a great online store selling wolvophenia shirts.
- just ouside wolves, in cannock, is a warehouse style charity shop called NEWLIFE. this place is FANTASTIC, it has brand new, good condition clothes from all the top highstreet shops, ie topshop, warehouse, oasis at seriously low prices. and all the money goes to sick babies. if you dont mind rummaging its seriously worth a look.
- none in wolves for new stuff only the charity shops are good and they are hit an miss
- pff wolvo has no decent nes you got to travel to birmingham to find any decent clothes
- TK MAXX
- Oxfam and other charity shops, cool clothes that help save lives
- represent, and tk maxx
- For non chain stores head too Rowfers penny farthing (hippy )trishas (retro) spellbound(punk) metrofox(fetish and s&m and goth)Eqinox(hippy)warped (skate)
- most of dem r townie shops but rowfers is ok, if da hoodies fit ya neways!
- er, lets see now.. theres no good ones, go to birmingham or better still, nottingham
- I am the joint owner of Rowfers clothes shop and would just like to point out that it is pronounced 'row' as in arguement not row as in boat like your article claims. Sorry just had to point this out. It was a daft name for a dog with a spikey collar that appeared on the rowfers label in the 80's punk days.
- River Island
- the 5.99 shop or all them little cheap clothes shops i love them me and my mates spend fortunes on clothes in there in fact know its not clothes but there is a good argos in the shopping center i bought some jely boobs from there once!
- topshop, diffusion
- Trishas. Situated behind the lil civic, it plays host to an Aladdin's cave of cool retro clothing. Contains a parka of such gross enormity it is suitable only for the likes of the BFG, Optimus Prime, or 3 children posing as 1 adult by standing on one another's shoulders beneath a large coat.
- heart foundation and other charity shops often have the odd gem
- newly erected fire and ice
- The absolute pit of hell is Diffusion 'designer' clothes shop. Basically it is a shop that sells designers diffusion ranges, which means that the most expensive thing in there is about £50, but the sales girls still walk around and talk to you as thought they work in Prada.
- Lack of real quality clothes shops. We seem to be still stuck in the dark ages of rockports and henri lloyd. I'm not asking for much just a bit of variety!
- Theres a small dinky cute shop at the back of a club called the little civic, it sell cool baggies & work shirts at discount prices. Also a few cool hippy shops,
rowfers sells clothes, cool bagg, and the best hair dye ever
Pennyfarthing sells bracelets, and hippie stuff
- Rowfer's is great for unusual and colourful clothes (King St)
- trishas is an exelent shop
- basically rubbish for clothes,Merry Hills not too far on the bus though. New H&M was a good move though
- There's two wicked little clothes shops (men and women's) on the corner opposite a pub called Rothwells. Check them out for funky one offs.
Rowfers do the BEST ever threads for the truly individual. They also do some ace hair dye (pink, yum!) and stuff like rings and fluo green fishnet tights and stuff like that.
- Rowfers is the best place for Greebo clothes.
- Beaties (men section only) Decota for women, Stay awat from diffusion, Crap clothes expensive prices.
- top shop miss selfridge
- WARPED SPORTS
- If you're sick to death with trendy brands like Adidas and Fila in Wolverhampton you might as well commit suicide because there's nothing much for the alternative fan. Penny Farthing is the closest you get but it stocks mostly for girls. So if you don't want to look like a trendy... move.
- Village, Diffusion for your labels and clubwear; not that I'd know. Barrets of Feckenham or White Mountain for all the good Outdoor sportswear.
- Acid Test is great if you are a chap and like wearing 70's type clothing, its ok for lassies to buy them anywhere but us guys have to put up with topman and burton. Thanks to Acid Test!
- Rowfers! Penny Farthing! (by the way, students, rowfers is pronounced "row" as in the oxford/cambridge boat race not "row" as in the arguments that occur when students try to tell me how to pronounce things in my own dialect and accent)
- Uno is a kickin shop for blokes with really friendly staff always ready to give you a good deal ;-)
- Charity shops galore, but do bear in mind this is stuff people from wolverhampton are rejecting
- Miss Selfridges
- Pretty poor if you can't afford designer. Next for trousers, matalon for Jeans, topmans gone, burtons crap and Riverislands small. Go to Brummy for mens and womens clothes.
- All the big names are in Wolverhampton town centre, along with a number of 'studenty' ones on King Street and near the University.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: susan barans, ste, Beth, George, Vyki, *AmyC*, phil, martin, Bogdan, sean, Uncle Ruckus, Phil&Kerr, Gandy, ***, Roger, jay jay, Stevie T., J, Rich, Toastie, Rosa, Joel, slimsue, h king, Nicky Smith, danny, jon, Claire, Martin Hinsley, Nick Birch, Ricky Dehaney, ginge, andy p, Julie Robinson, steve lannin, Jak, Jeff, Nel, Natalie, jan, Barriej, chris b, ?????????, Laurz, ben greaves, glynis lofty, Tim Clark, Max Homer, Julie Wall, kait, Ginger Andy, WILF, Zim, Chris W, Gary Thomas, vik, Superman, Ruprecht Sphincter, chris, nicola, EMBERS, jim frensham, Rickthepick, Joyanta De, Andy Paciorek, harry millichamp, Barrie V, suzie, jasmyn green, Max, Graeme Allan, steve kingett, Steven Taylor, m0z, jess, Stu Mc, Mike, Kevin Hogan, hickory deadglove, jerrilove, H, Dave Williams, falcone, pete, valerie, tony, anette, Bina, Wendy, leanne fish, Sheryl, sash, nikki, Danny Allsort, new lad, sky club (silver web), Nyarl, paul hadley, jo, danny fields, marque, ben, mark flynn, pete munslow, Nathan, Michael Beckett, Alison, dominic, Neelam Jhumat, Shaun, kaione rigby, tom jemmett, dj glynnn, Richie Wall, Chris Jay, Mark Lawton, Sinbad, Dave A, joaney, bob marley, Robert Smith, Barry Smethwick, ?????, Zorba, dave_hilliard, E, meta, james, mark, ricky martin, razmataz, StephANIE, rick, Davey Coolen, GD, ikobe wolf girl, Monica, Inga Turner, Phil ?, Steff, TC, Lucy Phillips, Emma, mf, jon buchan, dave, sue thomas, tOM, Chris Pindar, PM from T.O, Joe Williams, laura bould, lofty, B Rizzotto, Jim Shark, Matt Ashmore, Stuart Davies, Selena, jason, Paul, Jingbang, anna, James Peterson, roy, Mark Ramsden, mickeypearce, Stan, Ebo, Liz, A.M, ellie, Laura-Jayne Fuller, Amy, doug, Joana Teixeira, T Boss, claire L newbold, Jon Hopkins, Jennie, Steve Dawson, cheeky monkey bmx, robin, Max Petford, dan, Mike West, Ade, stu, dxjggf, Su, AA SYSTEMS, Clairee, dom giovanni, Emma Lou, sam, Fiona, Tony., kayt, Mr.R. C. Lue, Ryan, generic, fred jr, paul bradley, al crow, George evans, Blue rose, kc, Geri Shakespeare, don mclean, kitty kat, Candice, Dan C, Andy Turner, Simon Fullard, Julian Robinson, andy, Larry "The Dog" Lane, Dave Alexander, Celia Day, Rachel, Matt Smith, sq1, lara, David Belcher, Jaz and fooby, tom Sharpe, Michelle, jamie jenkins, lol, Rob, me of course, lisa, Barrie Jones, badsy, John, sarahmazloom, Stuart, Gavin, Helen Jones, jonny kaszuba, Steve, Earth Beater
Last updated: 2009-03-19
More stuff about Wolverhampton
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Wolverhampton Knowhere Board