Favourite Building in Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Wootton Bassett.
- The Beaufort Brewery building (because I'm on the team to convert it to an arts centre) and also our Town Hall, which has only an upper storey (no ground floor).
- The Gerard Buxton Stadium down rylands way
The old school
- The Town Hall - it's always great taking someone to WB for the first time and being asked 'What the hell is that building on stilts?'
- Key Markets
- Town hall is cool and is a great museum. It is worth dragging your ar*e out of bed to see it on a Saturday morning as it is only open on Saturday mornings till 12:00. Most of the high street looks quite nice. Oh yes. The church at the southern end of the High Street.
- The museum.
- The Town Hall never fails to impress anyone from outside of the town that I take there for the first time ....
- 18 Otter Way
- I love the shambling cottages down Beaman's lane.
- The Old Town Hall
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: J Georgiou, Peter Sammon, Watty, Janet, Fr Bernard Garratt, Sarah Turner, Delia, jenny, quinches, Janet Georgiou, John Cox, marcus, stuart davies, alison jones, katie crews, Louisianax, Darryl Wilks, Dave Gardner, tapeman, Victoria Benson, Kris, tape monkey, arabella, Nathan Fisher, Sam Musto, Antony Martin, generic, Paul Flack
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Wootton Bassett
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Wootton Bassett Knowhere Board