The Worst Things in Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Wootton Bassett.
The Worst Things
- Swindon's designs on submerging the town of Wootton Bassett into its own bounderies. This is a constant battle.
- NO TRAIN STATION!
- It's rubbish
- the town itself boring place to live,get out while you can.wootton bassett school was horrible,there was bullies there and the teachers couldn,t be
assed with it,i am so glad i got out,those bullies who maded my life hell
watchout i will be back
- Its near RAF Lyneham which is great at the moment because the forces are top people worthy of respect but if it gets closed down and made into a centre for housing assylum seekers (freebie scroungers)then crime will increase dramatically I reckon. Not good news. It might not happen but be aware it just might.
- Lots of empty shops tells me that it has its own recession. Thats a shame.
It's close to Swindon.
- loads of old people and single mothers who's only purpose in life is to block up the pavements with their trolleys and prams whilst window shopping for cardigans or cheap puffa jackets
- Total lack of stuff for teenagers to do.
- Artichkoe. Pile of pants.
- Nothing for young teenagers: a head-in-the-sand attitude to their needs and problems.
- Low-flying C130s!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: J Georgiou, Peter Sammon, Watty, Janet, Fr Bernard Garratt, Sarah Turner, Delia, jenny, quinches, Janet Georgiou, John Cox, marcus, stuart davies, alison jones, katie crews, Louisianax, Darryl Wilks, Dave Gardner, tapeman, Victoria Benson, Kris, tape monkey, arabella, Nathan Fisher, Sam Musto, Antony Martin, generic, Paul Flack
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Wootton Bassett
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Wootton Bassett Knowhere Board