Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Workington, Cumbria*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Workington.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- all chav shit
- YO. I have decided to launch a night in WORKINGTON of music that no one is really doing around our parts. ELETRONICA. YES. This means, TECHNO,ELECTRO,PROGRESSIVE,TECH HOUSE AND HOUSE. This is not going to be a HAPPY HARDCORE night.
Having searched high and low for a good underground dance night round here all that i seem to find is a badly made poster and the words like, HARDCORE SYK TRANCE, HARD TRANCE DJ'S BLINKO, TRIPOD, BLAGGY AND MC SLIPPED OVER. Every bar plays the same music and i know that HARDCORE is big around here but no one is doing anything different. So. My night is going to be for those you like the clubbing but not the same old same old. We will be dressing the club and promoting it just the same way as if you went to leeds, manchester or london.
DasDisco. As the night gets bigger and better we will bring Dj's that even the most hardcore lover will have hurd off but with it a fresh night to an ever changing scene. The club has not been confirmed as of yet but if i get the one i hope for, then for those who turn up it will be a pleasent suprise. All i will say is when i walked in and saw it it reminded me of the first time i walking into sankeys in Manchester. If anyone is intrested in helping out finding out more dj'ing then email me at.
DASDISCO@HOTMAIL.CO.UK. DJ'S PROMOTERS ETC.
- if its free he will be there
- MC!! YEHHHHHHHHHH
- The jailhouse..sorry Xscape...has a new manager. The beer is lovely now and the spot looks and smells cleaner!!!!Musics still spot on and the seats are comfy!!!
- Fusion is the local night club. Watch out ladies, you'll spend the next day cleaning the bottom of ya shoes.
- Pockets has too be the best bar in workington. it doesnt mata wot time you walk into da spot, wether its 2 on a sunday after noon, or 1 on wednesday morning but their will always be the same dole bums in their. Shadrak, leggy "mara who sits in corner wid da crutches", the gay yan dat lives at moor close, wok eye and his bambnoo shoot of a snooker cue.
- Whitehaven (Jam Land)for good origional, old style punk bands.
- Fusion n Chasers
- fusion, level 2, xscape used 2 b called jaihouse, circuit bar, barnabies and royal oak
- Jailhouse Or Excape As Its Now Called Is The Best Place To Go. The Drinks Are Reasonable, The Musics Good And Non Of That New Monkey Techno Stuff More Dancey Cheesy Awesome Night Out Stuff. Yankees Is Also A Really Good Place, But Nobody Really Dances There Anymore! Fusion And Passions Are Shit And A Total Fuckin Rip Off And Waste Of Money - Stay Away From Them. Barnabys Is Alrite Its Just Always Too Cramped. Dukes Is A Really Good Place. Plenty Of Dance Room, Good Music, Good Drinks = Awesome! Royal Oak Is Shit Along With The Well And Anywhere Else Full Of Old Folk.
- VIBE IS JUST THE BEST. ALSO KNOWN AS ZONE. ITS AT FUSION. THEY DONT SELL ALCAHOL, SOME PEOPLE TEND TO SMOKE OUTSIDE BUT NOT INSIDE. SIMPLY THE BEST, BETTER THAN ALL THE REST! (oh and some good music is played at the briery)
- Fusion again!
- royal oak is good on a sataday nite , they play a lot ov old dance tunes n there is sumtimes a bit ov mcing now n agen. best nite round workington is thursday-royal oak has its big cheese nite ful of cheese music lol and vine bar has its buking bronco...but if thats not 4 u then theres always mooreclose shops, where ya can wait for sumone to go in for ya lambrini then start fights with normal people.
- Fusion is the best chasers it orite aswel
- if your goen out in workington! go out on a satada!!! start at JAILHOUSE then 2 CHASERS BT THE BEST ONES R ROYAL OAK (which mite not b massive bt is the best pub/club in workington) then finish ur nite at FUSION.its gt evrythin u need n keeps goin till 3!!! its klass on a satada!!!!!!!!!
- Fusion is were all the dj people play, and monroes bar is where all the local bands play, sometimes famous bands play there too, jesse james was there a couple of months ago
- fusions if they let you in - they have a funny habit of letting in under 18s more on over 18s nights than on unders 18s nights! and knocking back over 18s (who are allowed in duh!) completely
- The Ultimate Vibe!!!!!!!
- Fusion is great on a Thursday night its R 'n' B music n its sooo much betta i work there n i dont mid it on a saturday but i like thursdays better. chasers is great aswell and Yankees for a cocktail!
- THE GUY WHO USED TO WORK AT FUSION CAN DO STUFF WITH HIS TONGUE THAT'LL MAKE YOUR HAIR CURL ASK SOME OF THE FEMALE STAFF!!!
- the royal oak is great a different dj each nite not like thatold idiot in yankees curwen is shit and a total mess fusion stinks elliotts/level2 keep them closed chasres baz the manager is a dick
- FUSION AND PASSIONS FUK ME THERE WERE STIPPERS ON IN THERE THE OTHER DAY MAD AS FUK
- clubs are shite! go to monroes to see class acts like flamingo 50/ asezawallas/ innominate
- monroes is great when theres somert decent to watch. plenty coming up thanx to asezawallas promotions
- monroes bar are putting on some decent gigs lately
- Moods awesum in Carlisle and Fusions full of lickle kiddywinks who should be in bed!!
- maddisons was better than any workington club nowadays
- Fuckin Appletree if u want beer but dont look at the marors on the side seats they are smack heads and start fights if u look em in the eye... remember they can look at u but u cant look at them...
- royal oak the best by far
- Red House rocks and steamies is total w**k
- millsys awesome tunes can be heard in fusion on a saturday nite
- roller disco down level 2. dont tell n e 1 though.
- jailhouse rocks
- Level 2 is ok. well coz its the only club i've been in. coz cockinmouth 6thform's deputy head boy can't book anywhere else. Not the best club in the world, but better than ones in Cockermouth. The drinks are pricey, a stingy £2 a drink!! And lately they've been askin for ID..The DJ is kinda crap..what's with all the high pitched voices n dodgy mixin? Lesson to be learnt: don't go in wearin a hat..the dodgy bouncers check under it for drugs..
- Fusion is rockin. Vibe at fusion rocks. MC AKI-D respect to ya.
- Monroes the cupboard! Yeaaah it has a step for a stage and the mosh pit is unavoidable (if there is one) because it is kinda teeny so if you don't wanna get into the pit...Stay in the toilets or outside or somewhere!
- jailhouse plays the best music around n passions is gud if ya want sum nice birds
- any of them - you can get in when you are 14 and it beats carlisle they are posh sods there
- everyone who has writton a load of crap on this site is the reason workington is such a shitty dive. get a life you losers!
- once over w/ton was bangin. friday nite out at madisons was the best part of the week. why cant fusion be that place and bring all the bangin tunes back???
- fusion is great but it's closing down so why not try level 2
- Fusion is getting worse. The Jailhouse has some good nights. The DJ comp was mad. Andy Kelly, Millsy, Helen M, the resident dj (Dave Jones) is top and the other one on thursdays n sundays (Stevie D i think (the young one anyway)) has club music down to a T!!!! Forget the Vine coz Craig Dolan cant mix for shit! DJ Neli on Fridays at fusion is good.
- passions is the best club ive been 2 in the last 4 years
- fusion level under 18 vibe oi oi its buzzin
- BOTH CLUBS ARE CRAP.SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GET OUT OF THE COUNTY.ANYONE THAT THINKS FUSION OR PASSIONS IS GOOD THEN THEY NEED TOO GET A LIFE.THE BEST CLUB WAS MADISONS YEARS AGO.
- fusion nightclub
- bull and bush then on to traders top night
- fusion is gud! any1 can get in there!
- ahh, the days of the FORUM are long gone when 'Uultimate buzz, QFX, sash & the likes were on, the atmosphere was electric!! What happend 2 fusion? Confusion? Maybe i'm getting old at 24!!!? HAPPY DAYS
- Workington's nightlife has gone!!! the only decent spot 2 go is scruples why pay 2 get in 2 passions where all the grannies hang out, and Fusion well its full ov kids on pills!!! WOT IS THE POINT!!!
- fusion ok on thursdas when it was 13 quid in with all drinks too, passions is shite but if u r drunk enough its laugh
- fusion on thursday nights and the occasional saturday, passions on fridays
- fusion elliots yankees passions
- Monroes is a great rock club (it's a venue with club opening), fusion is the popular dance / drug / totty / fat bastards on steroids (doormen) den
- Workington is spot on!!dont diss it!!level 2 is ace and elliots is better, and 1pun50 a sambuca who needs alcohol in fusion just get sambucas in ya!!!youl be week at the knees!!fusion is spot on who need 2 go to passions with old farts when you can go 2 fusion wid a range of sexy lads not mentioning any names(i'll get told off)dance the nite away and get fixed up!!!not like me to mention fit lads or getting fixed up!!!
- If I was out for a night down Workington I would go to Fusion, its well worth a visit. However Passions IS shit. The best advice I was ever given about it was from Tony, who said 'going to Passions is like picking your nose and eating it.. You just don't do it!!'
- MONROES used to be good 4 da rock
- fusion is the shitest place in workinton passions place 2 be
- passions is rocking at the moment with dj dobby playing oldskool and living the place up
- FUSION ONLY GOOD CLUB IN WORKINGTON
- fusion is like a school disco and pasions is grab a granny night
- Nowhere in workington, the clubs are shit!! but passions is ok now, its not grab a granny anymore
- THE PEOPLE DEMAND AN OLD SKOOL NIGHT IN FUSION ON A FRIDAY..!
- teres aload ov pervs at fusion but pashions is good
- its a good night out at workington for fit lads and carlisles even better.
- Scruples it has to be said is the best pub in town. Some fine glass collecters work here. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LADS
Level two can be quite good aswell the glass collecters here are of a lower standard though. Apart from Mr Fryer.
Fusion is the best nightclub ever especially on a thursday night when you wanna pull the man of your dreams (just remember Feb)
- The new Jailhouse!! Brilliant spot, the musics great, and the clubs georgeous. Let's hope it kicks off big style!!!
- Fusion is a complete and utter waste of space. The owners have ruined a good club, i mean DJ Mickey Blue Eyes, he needs a good kicking if you ask me
- FUSION WANTS DEMOLISHED. WERE ALL 18(ALL 25 OF US BOYS&GIRLS) AND WE ALWAYS GO TO PASSIONS NOW. WHERE ELSE CAN U GET A SINGLE WOMAN OF 1966 VINTAGE?
- Passions is quite a gud un sumtimes if u dont want a bad head wen u come out! BUT all inclusive nite in fusion on a friday is gr8, get hammered for £13-bargain!!!
- Fusion is okay but 13 pound on a thursday night was the best ever., They have now changed it to friday but we say change it back its where you get fixed up with the best looking men.
- THE OLD SKOOL NIGHT IN FUSION IS EXCELLENT. HOW ABOUT MOVING IT TO FRIDAYS INSTEAD OF SUNDAYS!
- Passions is full of grandma's that take advantage of young lads who are out to stuff an old bird. Fusion is about the best, TIM JAY IS A JOKE though, he is the worst dj i have ever heard in my life and that includes the shower that plays in the royal oak. How Tim sleeps at night I'll never know.
- FUSION IS BEST FOR THEM LITTLE WHITE THINGS, PASSIONS IS LIKE YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE COME TRUE
- Pensions or passions which is the real name. You could call in to the turd club fusion or fusions as the old boddies call it where you have to pay for a pint of water
- if u'r into the dace scene u'r ok......there's no alternative clubs aprt from monroes bar who always have lame ass bands in who play the same shite everytime........they never hardle ever have bands from away who are decent......or if they do they charge ridiculous amounts of money
- Fusionis the place 2 be on a FRIDAY nite!!!me and my m8s luv it ?!!!
- GAWD!! They're awful!!
Passions is like a legalised female slave trading market with terrible music.
Fusions is a drug infested techno hell.
We wait with bated breath for Bill Dobies next attempt!
- fusions suk teneriffe if better and thats saying summet
- ROYAL OAK!!!!!!!IS THE BEST PUB IN WORKINGTON THEY HAVE ALL THE TOP BAR STAFF KEV MAL STIVY DAZ CAROLINE EMA NIC MEL STEF TINA I MEAN THERE ALL FLAMING NUTTERS COME AND SEE THEM AT WUK!!!!!!!!!!!! THE SPORTSMAN IS THE SHITEST PUB AROUND I MEAN RUTH ELLIOIT IS ENOUGH TO PUT NE 1 OF THEIR DRINK AND THAT PAMELA MELON FROM SCRUPLES IS JUST A RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Elliots definatly have the sexiest Glass collectors. One of them is meant to be a demon in the sack, try all three to find out which one.
- Steam Packet for some very rough looking shemale type things. Kevin lever is a regular there. The new strip club at the Forvm is pretty darn sweet yet expensive. Big titters rubbed on your head (can't be bad)
- Fusion - Seems to be gettin' better while the crowds are gettin smaller?? Come back people, they got it sorted now. Millsy's got it spot on!!
- Fusion has gone downhill since the sniffer dog arrived!!
- well can i just say fusion is shit all the staff are arse holes and sluts they all think they are so it and they so arnt esp the beppie lookalike he is such an wa***r he gets what he wants and fucks you off hes such a slut
- Fusion its getting old mind 2 many bad memories however some good ones!
- Fusion really is wank, all those little pill heads, shit dj's and millsy the wanker with his little kiddy friends
- Fusion is shite now and the music has gone cheesy where is the gatecrasher music gone man fusion has gone all passions on us
- Jaydid Promotions presents QFX, LIVE @ FUSION. Sunday 30th September 2001, 9pm - 1am. Resident DJ's Tim Jay(Jaydid) and Lee Mills with Guest DJ, Luke Stanger (Insomnia) plus MC's. £4 before 10.30, £5 after. "A Night of Bouncy Uplifting House & Old Skool Anthems". Strictly over 18's, Random Searches will appy
- fusion is wicked. its full of the old skool ravers who refuse to grow up. big up to all.
- Passions IS a Cattle Market, full of dirty old slappers who think its (still) cool to dance round their handbags to Steps whilst touching up poor unsuspecting teenagers. Isis has shut down (the legend has gone - Madisons, for those too young too remember, it was the dogs you know whats!) Fusion is about the best spot to go and get high on jimmy riddles and laugh at the bouncers when they follow you around the spot thinking that we dont notice, they even had a sniffer dog and a dog in their one night, one was an alsation and one was Joanne Fatlock!
- In my opinion Fusion, and all of the other sad, socialite turd dwellings in this deadbeat nowhere town, is the biggest waste of bricks ever. The idea that top dj's would actually risk their sanity and enter this dump is so sad that only the morons and plebs who regularly attend Fusion, with their glowsticks and bottles of Smirnoff Ice in hand, would believe it. The dj's who unfortunately earn a living from playing the ridiculous songs, or 'tyownes' as some geeks call them, are crap even for Workington's standards. Please shut down Fusion and replace it with a two floor shithouse with an insect infestation. Ooops...they've already done that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Fusion is the best nightclub in Cumbria and all you people who don't like it are are either pissed off because you're too young to get in or just sad! Millsy is a great DJ and I love the music he plays! Passions was full the other night because it was full of all the people Fusion wa turning away! It's simple - if you don't like Fusion, then don't go and spoil our nights!
- Fusion the formerly top club in west cumbria has started to slide down table as a good club and personally its fall began when Ron left the club. Also i would like to say that it only has one brilliant Dj Mr Lee Mills, the other one Simon K has come home to the one and only top night club THE PARK.Fuck you jam eatters
GET A GRIP JAM EATTING TWATS THE PARK RULES, ALL THAT IS NEEDED IS THE PARK REFORMING THE PARTNERSHIP OF MR K AND MR MILLS
- Probably Fusion... only decent one in workington. still a bit shit though! To get fixed, go to a speed way disco... so cool!
- "Fusion" is a bag of wank! its more like dinner hour in junior school with all the bloody schoolies running round thinking they are something!! GET BACK HOME AND DO YOUR BLOODY HOMEWORK!!
- fusion is great, passions, isis.
- union jack club........only spot in town for naked pool
- FUSION COS ITS GREAT AND FULL OF FIT LADS!!!
- Thursday in Fusion is taking you back to the 80's, cheap drink (£1 a pint) and top people. Friday is your average dance night, have a dance along to tunes ranging from Steps to Safri Duo, cheap drink again (£1.50 selected bottles), and top people. Saturday is clubbers heaven, Tim Jay and Lee Mills rock the place, drinks as normal, not enough room to swing a cat but great for meeting people and watching fights.
- isis is a dump not even suitable 4 foot and mouth infected livestock!!!!!!!!!
- Big cheese it on a thursday night!!!!!!!!! FUSION
- "Fusions" is smart on a Saturday, however they might wanna actually get the proper people who they advertise having on. I once heard Paul harrison describing his bouncers as "approachable" YEAH RIGHT! Oh and may i mention Martin EGGHEAD Bainbridge behind the bar. (He's shit by the way)
- I have read the remark about Fusion & Lee Mills (below.) I don't know what planet your from, but Lee Mills ROCKS Fusion ! I go to fusion every week and have seen the crowd go totally bonkers when Millsy plays one of his awesome sets. DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT DANCE MUSIC????????
I think you should get yer sel yam like :)
- D.J.fergie (dougle) is probably the best jj around here his mixing is class and an alround spot on bloke! plus he works at scrupples so thats a bonus
- Fusion the club that promised so much but delivers so little!! get someone in who knows what we want, get rid of Lee Mills and his hangers on!! I heard a rumour Forvm may be having some exclusive one off parties over xmas and New Year, Do not know the full crack yet but if what I have heard is true, the proposed promoter does know how to put on a proper party. Watch this space!!
- fusion needs to get a decent dj instead of the sh*te thats played now call yourself clubbers HA HA signed the jameaters republic
- they are younge fast and a right good laugh.
- Fusion is probably the best night club in west cumbria but lets be honest the novelt of a new night club is starting to ware of, personally i think its great!
- if you go in any pubs wear a michelin jacket and you may be mistaken for one of TFS (TEN FAT SHITS) who target "naive" drinkers and make them buy other substances instead.
- the commercial inn.saturday nights are wild.they play dominoes & darts & its full of old farts.
- Fusion is the best club in Cumbria, Simon Kaye is the fittest dj ever, and he has even got me a drink the last 2 times i have been there. Lee Mills isn't too bad either. There is also a really fit barman in the royal oak, he is kinda short and looks quite young (but thats ok seen as i am only young), he is gorgeous.
- RIGHT I WANNA START BY SAYING ALL THE FOLK WHO SLAG FUSION OFF ARE SAD OLD GITS. FUSION IS ROCKIN IT HAS CLASS MUSIC MIGHTY FINE DJS AND COOL DANCERS. IF YOU HAVENT BEEN GET YOUR LITTLE OR LARGE ASS DOWN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Fusion is absolute bollox. I was in there Saturday and it was half empty but Passions was chocca! It needs some one young to run the spot, not old man Adams!!! ( PERV )
- got to get your self 2 fusion even if it is only 2 laugh at the bouncers!
- Go in any Workington pub/club and you run the risk of being accosted by the silver tongued,silver haired(now spiky/ruffled) lothario known only as "Peter Cottier" or his pseudenom "Pete".....oh yeah fusion isnt the biggest club in west cumbria...The Park is twice as big(its just crap!!)
- FUSION IS THE BEST CLUB IN CUMBRIA IT IS ROCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND THE NEW LEVEL 2 IS COOL BUT DRINK IS A BIT PRICEY. STILL IT IS BETTER THAN PASSIONS.
- leos sylvesters minshaws bubbles
- Fusion is the best club in Cumbria. At last they've caught on to trance instead of Vengaboys and Steps. Look out for the cutest DJ ever (called Simon Kaye). This is the only place worth going in Workington all the other places are dives.
- workington has the biggest night club fusion in the north west, this is the place to go on a saturday night where you can find, ravers and people who think they can dance, but to be honest the who make john major look like a big bopper!!! but fusion does have the most respected man in it and that is hocky, you can find him on the stage giving big licks to happy hardcore!!!
- FUSION DA PLACE TO BE MAN. IF YA AVEN'T BEEN GET YA ASS THERE NOW!!!!!!!!!
- As long as your still in nappies u will be allowed in every club in Workington!!
- British Legion if you can make your way past all the stiffs propping up the bar
PS do not park behind the club less the big boys will clamp your car.
- BRILLIANT, FUSION IS ROCKING! AND AS FOR ISIS IT IS CRAP.
- fusion night club if you want to get off your face on tablets and never return home
- Fusion is now the only club in workington well the only one worth going to passions is now attracting crowds of 10 sometimes 12, and isis has recently closed down. you could go to elliots but it stinks and your feet stick to the floor. some of the best pubs include yankies, chasers, and the royal oak (by far the best due to superb bar staff excluding judy, alison and maria)
- Oooh...ever improving (in quantity,not quality)
Try Isis for a strange outer body experience
- The Royal oak have the best bar staff in workington so come in for a pint and see all the nutters at work.
- Fusion is the newest club...supposed to be good if you're into dance music.
- Fusion is the best club in the world, there was 4 people in isis last week and they all probably couldnt get into fusion
- There all overpriced, pokey, small and rubbish...... best bet is to go out earlier to the royal oak to see Mark Leigh
- The main street is now the isis,a top place MTV were there not so long ago and they have guest djs every other saturday.
The forum has now closed down due to lack of funds.(Thank god).
- I like golf, sorry. The union jack club is good for alcholics. Pockets snooker club is spot on for a drinking session even if you dont want to play snooker. Nice bar and a big screen for sporting events.Here's a tip. If you say that you are a member you get discount on snooker games. They always beleive you. oh, before you tell them that you are a member, ask how dave is.
- Mark Leigh the worlds sexiest D.J. at the Royal Oak next to Natwest bank
- Passions is great aswell as the forum but Isis is just unique!!!
- Firstly, Main Street IS Madisons; it's just been refurbished! The nightclub in the Washington Hotel is called Passions NOT fashions! - Doh! Advice: Don't bother queueing up to get in after 10:30pm on a Friday or Saturday night as you are likely to be aiting there for at least an hour. Elliotts is more of a club than a pub (it doesn't have a late liscence), but it's expensive, and incredibly packed on a Friday and Saturday night.
- Highfield club-for all those teeny bopers out there Moota(not actually in cockermouth)-which is the place to be friday night, it really is fantastic and im not being sarcastic there!
- The Forum at the Westlands Hotel is the best in the area by far. Elliots is actually a pub but has more of a CLUB atmosphere. Another good club is Madisons, located next to the cinema.
[But] Madisons has closed down but a another healthy option would be the delightful Main Street Club OR Fashions club in the Washington Central.
- Passions is the best nightclub in Britain with an advanced state of the art sound and lighting system Friendly gorgeous staff and friendly bouncers.
- Elliots is class
- Fashions is actually Pashions Did you know Nigel Benn was at the Forum?
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: big john, yeti, Ellen Pearson, birmzlad, Victoria Heron, tim harris, unkle cracker, maria, big G, Bod, chantelle, Liam Acton, Daniel Fletcher, hello, =d3aN=, lucy, futumch, speed, Charlotte Nutter, bobmarley, Deborah, mel, W McAllister, spuddy, nicola, Steve Irving, Pixy, Mark Robertson., baddogno1, no7bongo, indredcold, Mark williams, David Bell, Lynsey, Jody Philip, bruce, Martin Wheeler, ellie carson, booyaka bob, Mike, DOUGAL, me, NATHAN 'THE CURSE' THOMPSON, Julie Sloan, william "Numo" Baker, Adam Thompson, dobby, denli, tracey, neil harper, gemma, chezza, Nath, amac, jessie, Caz, NIKKI, BOB, Angela, Chris Herbert, Claire lister, craptash, Ian Leech, Nathan, Ste, shaun tomson, Kev Norman, Phil "The Cat" Thomas, amy, Dawn and Kerry, andrew o'connor, Benneth, dave turner, Claire Roberts, james, Kylie, Vito, Lindz n dave, Yaka, Martin Leigh, pamella anderson, john mev, Darren tyson, emily, Annabel Clark, qezus, z, Paul Giles, ??????, hugh, anna, clarice, blaise, john mcvay, moffster, barry moore, TIBBLE, Lindsey Boardman, alison, jmallaby, andrew sherwin, paul matthews, zoony, robertcoulter, Craig Nash, mesh, Graham Caton, brillo1970, joanne, dave fidler, b shamim, Me me, Richard Lee, emma, moo, p bragg, tony hooper, Stinky Pete, susan, djdobby, Morten Dahl, BRY, generic, LINDSEY BOARDMAN., penny, Jen, Kayleigh Creighton, alex.c., blade13, borat, LESLIE CATON, mORGAN, nicola, fred, MUCKSPREADER1, Hugh_Jwan@hotmail.com, JANE, Hannah, lamby, martha, simon boyd, emma d, Mike crawford, shauna, jas, Gavin, POD, johndog, sophie, nigle, kerry, shaun, Rick, g, AshBag, meagan hunter, vicky k, emz, squeek, Al, DAN KERRUSH, dale hilton, tony hawk, cheryl, !!, sammy dodds, Vicky, moff, ray mcDonagh, bob michaels, TIBBLE, Joe ovagruwn, jabba, Jos Roberts, Celia Tibble, 21st century boy, katie, Wobit, Jude, POSKET, lora, Simon Renkin, JOE WILDE, dez, John Brunton, Nathan Thompson (seaton), Jane & Olivia, stephen, Yaka Yarnold, chucky, viv, ayre, Paul Brew, jamz`, charlotte brown, josh harden, barney, jack, dougle, paul dobson, John Armin, teasdale, ?, stephen gardiner, joe, melvin, Alex, Candy legs, damien miller, benn sanderson, S Thompson, axl, Wendy, wouldnt u like to know, Doofus, alison hall, david brown, rogue, madmac2001, plaky, rich, patricia perkins, Ben Yates, m, stephen cannon, DAS DISCO, caz & nat of MOORCLOSE, sandy, Dave McGraffin, phil tha man with tha speach, Lindsay kerry haylee and esstelle, paul, Camel, ema, scott mc, 5p3cky & j0hn, sad act & ginger pubes, penrithians, stevowelly, Matt, Mac1, jim, John Higgins, matthew bish, Rocking Ronnie, claire, Neil Pritt, curt, Blenneth, Bri Scott, FLUFF FINLAY, J.R, Kayleigh Loves Tonks, LINDSEY, sas, nick reynolds, d3aN, napper, Colin Harrison, catherine, Kirky, Scott, robert coulter, mally, mememe, wayne cannon, KenDodd, Jesus Jones, fred benge, Mark Batsford, harrison, Gwyn, kevin norman, plazaperson, Julesy, lee, magnet n steel, Mixman, kelly and jiz, snowdog, wilsoandco, young chiz, Killian, Debbie, oliber, Milly-Milly-Milbourne, Nat, Matthew Morgan, rob, becky, Digsy, spam, keith, Grant Hodgson, PHIL D, donk, kayla, alan falcon, noel, jeff, T jones, Klaus
Last updated: 2009-01-19
More stuff about Workington
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Workington Knowhere Board