Skateboard Shops in Worthing, West Sussex*
Where to buy skateboard decks, trucks, wheels, bearings, grip tape, curb wax, tees, caps, set ups, bolts, kingpins etc
You can tell us more about Worthing.
- hobo has shut down, alleyoops is pretty much the only shop for decks, unless you wanna get the horrific boards from sports direct haha... (dont)
- allyoops, hobo
- Errr - Alleyoops on the seafront? A worthing rareity in worth-whileness.
- just hobo and alleyoops like said. hobos good but not many decks etc. best for clothes / shoes. alleyoops best for decks and accessories but quite expensive. the guy is well alright in there, hes selling my video!! GIVEITANAME :)
- HOBO is alright but if u want a good price for ur stuff go to ODDBALLS in brighton.
- good place to go is alley-oops, the guy in their is the best, lets u off if ur £3 pound short and stuff. thats it.....
- Alleyoops opposite the beach somewhere, and Hobo in Warwick Street
- I belive Alleoops on the seafront is the only place. Otherwise go to Brighton or get a deal on t'internet.
- there is a shop called hobo east of the guilborne centre on warwick street (i think) called hobo run by the same people as the jean store and they are just as friendly and helpful.
- There's two - last I remember. One in Warrick street which is pretty cool, and one further out of town towards the swimming pool (along the same route to the first) - they are both really friendly.
- Alleyoopsssssssssssss. Cant spell it sorry.
- If you want to go somewhere not full of kids that think they're it and with an attitude, go to Area 51. OK, it does have it's fair share of rejects (me included obviously), but at least there's hardly ever any trouble, doormen are actually friendly and human (I know, hard to believe). There's none of the crappy attitude that you find in Rutherfords or Q-Club or some of the newer pubs around esp. The Assembly - it's arse****s only there I'm afraid!
- board stupid- previously board mania supplies u the goods or else go2 brighton
- the jeanstore - down the back of woolies near the sea front. Sorted owners - very pleasant & sell cool skateboarder clothes.
or alleops - dunno bout the spelling there. along the sea front opposite Rutherfords nightclub on the pier.
- Alleyoops sell everything you could possibly want, its opposite the pier.
- Ally Oops, Woolies, Gamleys.
- For clothes try Cactus Trail otherwise Alloyoops is pretty good and friendly.
- Alleyoops is still on the Seafront, next to Steers.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: charlotte, tony dillamore, Mark Mellish, David Norton, mark, Tony of the Sea, james, martin, Mark Abbott, David Chamberlin, Chris, kristian, sebastien, One John Milburn, Ken Weller, Dan, David Burgess, jezebel, Rich, dj tripper, Tibi, Paul Bleasdale, SamuelHagger, Pierre, Emma, spike, Fred, steve peters, Amanda, Lesley McConn, R Goodman, Jenny, Dave, Bronwen, Winston, jen harris, Darran Laine, Ell lamb, tony young, steve, steve Kent, Nick, Jenni, Jackie, Fuschia, JIM, naomi sephton, R. Massey, mel, steven, Dan Wiseboy, Michael Ruff, Ian Price, Jane Cronin, Remy, Jon Lulham, Ebenezer, Sharon, bill, Geeza, Doug Shipway, LA, Beard himself, Renee Carrell, Duncan, Judy Gordon, Emily L, Chris Blomfield, Ian McIlroy, Dave Sax, Paul Evans, Peter, Noddy, john, DB, Sinead Thompson & Nat Flynn, Nicola Benge, kieron, bite me, Ash, Andrew Grundy, JULIE SIMPSON, Jack, generic, rob dove, Matt Evans, James Henry, chris green, holly, Sam, pete, Dr Gonzo, anon lol, WookieeTHX, firstname.lastname@example.org, stacy, g warwick, Eric Brenes, Kathryn, James Glover, Tony Dunne, Mary, Katie Holland, Helen Baldock, Wizzie G, Simon English, ryan lee, Rob, scary faerie, Peter English, Samuel, Keef, Jan, Martin Candler, Andy, chewy, amy, linzi, sarah Bailey
Last updated: 2011-09-07
More stuff about Worthing
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Worthing Knowhere Board