Arts, crafts and such in Wrexham, Wrexham*
Anything from pukka art galleries to craft shops. Trendy and twee both welcome.
You can tell us more about Wrexham.
Arts, crafts and such
- I believe wrexham to be the cultural capital of the world. Also the wrexham residents are the most intelligent and diverse people I have ever met.
- There a small one in the wrexham libary iv heard not like I go there
- Void of all forms of culture, one must look around Wrexham, not in it to find new hope of creation, other than that of two chavs who are minus two brains and one condom.
- bumbles is a really quaint gifty shop and has a fantastic cafe upstairs. great arty pictures to look at.
- funkyc's full of great cool hippie stuff and the girl who works there is cool
- muesem is show casing there gold cloak thety found in mold
- FANCY THREADS BY THE OLD HIPPODROME. GREAT PRODUCTS GOOD SERVICE.
- Art and culture are despised in Wrexham. I like places in Chester and Liverpool for art, and sometimes Manchester or Birmingham.
- Wrexham is void of art and culture entirely. If you were found to be in posession of any art, the chances are you would be murdered by BNP members from a council estate, who hate art because they once saw a painting by a black man.
- People are disliked in Wrexham for reading a broadsheet newspaper, never mind liking artistic things. Go anywhere except Wrexham. I do.
- one down the overton arcade is pretty funky
- People in Wrexham don't like art, generally. I tend tto go to galleries in Birmingham or London and do the same if I am buying anything, but Chester has some nice art dealers.
- there is no culture in wrexham and if you have any your normally beaten up!!!!
- Being cultured gets you beaten up round here!
- Squires on Charles Street, Tops...
- Bangles n Beads is great for mad jewellery
- GRAFITTI IN QP, 8TH WONDER OF WALES, BUZZIN DUDES....PS. PLEASE TRY AND SPELL YOUR NAMES RIGHT NEXT TIME
- The array of ANDY COBRA graffiti found in Wrexham's beautiy spots has not lost any of its appeal since its appearance in mid 80s. Breathtaking.
- ... Art, in Wrexham... be serious the place is the 'real' version of Pleasentville
- Wrexham is a primeval town, to say arts and craft is an overstatement.
- The Owl Shop,Granny's Attic,Proper Gander,Tywyn Pottery.
- on the clinic wall brymbo
- Dave Taylors' Porkie Pie Shop, Abbott Street. How to make stories as good as the man himself.
- Wrexham Library regually has visiting exhibitions
- House of Lumsdon is no more, a shop! It's moved to cyberspace! Still based in Wrexham, but now the world can access its unique crafts. Go to houseoflumsdon.co.uk and see for yourself.
- Did you know that the old War Memorial hospital on Rhosddu Road in Wrexham is now The Memorial Gallery, Yale College? It shows a changing programme of art exhibitions, from sculpture and painting to photography and digital arts. Admission free, open Mon- Fri 10-4. Tel : 01978 311794 ext.2291
- The Library Art gallery, it's well worth the visit
- House of Lumsdon, 24 Ruabon Road, Wrexham.
A brand new and origional craft shop
Everything from 'Pots' to 'Wood Carvings'
Mostly from the Far East.
Grand Opening on Sat 3/4/99 with free glass of wine!
we will have a Web site shortly.
- Gino's kebab house
- Cyberia no longer exists. I did my single handed best to keep it open but to no avail
- Arts centre at library
- Student work on show in Cyberia internet cafe.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Steven porter, Mark R, T.Williams, deve, neil, Leighton, Tired, Graham Linehan's stalker's second cousin, shane jones, welshman, Joh Hughes, jon, Linda, dalien, JR, Claire, alex, Adolf Hitler, Roy Norry, Allan Dade, Jenny, calvin (frisky), SCOTT RIGBY, Riggers, Barbara, Natalie, Dave morris, chief, Syd, dave laa, mike charlton, Harvey, Deggy laaaaaaaaaaaa, jan thomson, magenta flip, LOVE THE SOSH, Keith Williams, alien , no, mark huckridge, patrick, barry, Danny Shepherd, marvin, Anne Pryde, mark jones, nickj, Andrwe Jones, Bob Marley, ryan, trefor, Jonny, dalienkiev, ben, Caroline, REBECCA HARRISON, matty, playdoh, tom smoggzy, mark roberts, Ginger's Rep', iain, Lord Johnny, Michael Harper, Jenny jones, Dodgy Italian Cockney, toni, dave, Shawny-porny, chris myers, Elaine, raq, dionne, Carl Thomas, Laura, Hollypop Holmes, Marky prandal, Big Vern, David, kaz, nathan, webmaster??, charlotte tomlinson, DAVID LEEDER, Unidentified, Holly Holmes, Jane, im dave, robin, Gemskii, Marc N., Saddam Hussein's Cat [now in exile], bez, matilda, andy white, john, DARREN MEREDITH-JONES, emma, ashley gardner, Jazmine , sianny, David Jones, generic, gareth, Dawn Ellison, Olivia , BEN CASE GOT COCK BLOCKED, liz, Irene, gareth lofthouse, richard samuels, the great one, gary, charlie, Chris Bolton, Eluned Myhre, n, Rob, clred4, jamie baldy, Adrian Howlett, Wolfie, rhys, Joanne Amie , bob, aliensteve, winker, phill, Ron & Sandy Lumsdon, jibjabboy, Barry Boner, FUCK SKATEBOARDS SCOOTERS UNITE, WrexhamFingerstyleJazz, Chris, BOGGY, Rick Davies, RE, Wayne Watmore, Bj, ANDY 07801767759, monkey, Davo, Marie Palmer, THE DEGGSTER 420, ROB, jesie, Lee Hassett, tracy jones, mickey mouse, TomO, Johnny cash, Garry, claire and josh, hannah, Hulio, Soup Dragon, Martin McCready, hiya, Mark Cook, Mark J, Lorrisa Turner, urdealer, Mogger, asd asd, Jeccer, Spider1, Jamie, Colin Jones, Rocketman, nick williams, johnstown, Dave Charlie, Sam, Jo, Arnold Williams, PTet, Wulfman, Terry Ford, Cat, tom, Jimmy, rach, monty python, jeanette, noxie, phartuk, jennie, 2pac, Nuphonic, Another Dodgy Name, esme, ryann skimmings, Soozy Forbes, john welch, Andy, gstain, DARREN HOPWOOD, daniel geddes, Mark Huxley, mark, Rhodri, Matt, ANY, Milly, Daz and Kev, son of a gun , Helena, louise, rog, Sally, tom jones, the real matt jones, Fishtaker, dudley spew boy, Ellen69!!!, ALISTAIR JONES, M. Findlay, Johnny Leather, john jones, Phil, Paul, vinnie, cate, Wales4ever, GEORGE, karen, Nicole smith, RHIAN WEBSTER, King George VI, ian parry, AK, Lucy Price (email: sedwardsafrancis@yaho, Marie Griffiths, VOTE BNP!, Mike Harper, spider monkey, JJ, Bill, anonymous, zzzzzzz, SKIP RAT, LiamDutton, stevenotts, olly, Matty Geddes, LYNZE, wxm badboy, x, melaniewilliams, wrexham no_ 1, lindsay alderton, LISA M, Adam, ad, h, Person, GEEZ, lisa, phil jones, rav, Steve
Last updated: 2012-03-04
More stuff about Wrexham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Wrexham Knowhere Board