The Best Things in Wrexham, Wrexham*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Wrexham.
The Best Things
- The road out of Wrexham - unfortunately it is very busy as people try to escape the shit hole!
- B&M, Discount UK, Home Bargains and the 99p Store
- Being able to live in a nice big detached house in a nice area because I work hard and don't claim benefits!!
- Agree with the last comment. The Chester side of Wrexham is fantastic (borras, acton, gresford) other sides are bad (brymbo, brynteg) - vile!
- Aslong as you live on the Acton/Borras side of Wrexham you'll have a happy life - live in Ponciau/Rhos/Penycae/Ruabon however and you will live a horrible life - they are dumps of places with scivvy people everywhere :-)
- spring lodge, drugs and that theres loads of muppets to terrorise
- I truly believe the best thing about Wrexham is the culturally diverse and intelligent residents of this fine area.
- Wrexahm FC
- Best thin about us wrexham peps we dnt care wat you posh fish think of us you think u makin us cry gusse wat we are cryin but cryin tears of joy if you dnt like wrexham take a hike you stupid hippies coz we dnt care like
- Life in general.
- Glimmers of hope that the Stiwt (again outside Wrexham, in Rhos) could fulfil its potential as a first-class arts and entertainment venue
- im proud to cum from wrexham born and bread there!and dont give a shit what people say bout it, its wah us people call home and im glad iv been brought up hear, and not no were else, lived in wrexham all me life and nevva guna leave
- i am a wrexham fan i am north walien i no wa i want and i how 2 get it 4 the reds till i die and i wanna be wrexham fc!!
for all the people who are slaggin the place off is proply snobby chester people! if ya dint like it piss of cuz to us wrexham peoplee its wa we call home and im proud of it! WREXHAM BORN AND BREAD AND STRONG IN DA ARMS AND SIK IN DA ED!
- Starbucks. Crazy Pizza. Eagles Meadow....umm....not much actually.
- wrexhamm born there die there love the place "!
- Les Evans.....he maybe a dwarf but he's Wrexhams no.1 snapper....been around since the camera was invented....
- are there any best things about wrexham? oh yeah, the bus stop. i love getting as far away from the shithole as possible!!!!!!!
- The best things are that Wrexham does provide us with a medium sized variety of shops. Boots, M&S, TK Maxx, T J Hughes, BHS. All good British names there. It also features several lesser known places, which don't always stay open due to the financial climate in Wrexham. You can't complain about the parking either, there is plenty.
- the road to england
- my roots are here.
- people r down 2 earth
loadza gud shops
countryside around an about gud 4 walks
erddig hall - NT property
easy 2 get 2 chester, cheshire oaks outlet village, liverpool etc etc via bypass
- I moved to wrexham about 12 years ago, and although the people who have posted comments here are often negative, I like it here, the locals are friendly, you do have to make an effort to get to know people, and life's what you make it, if you've got a chip on your shoulder people can see it, and maybe that's why certain people have found it hard here! wrexham people will help you, and alright there are dodgy individualls, but that's true wherever you go.
- The best things are The Roundhouse every Friday where it is horny girls night where anything goes or comes off, Esclusham Bowling Clun in Rhostyllen where they sell lager for £2 pint, Wrexham Football Club which I love going to watch, The River Dee in Chester where loads of people go and strip off and jump into the river in the summer. Ty Mawr Country Farm in summer is awesome at the bottom where it gets packed full of people swimming in the River.
- john the barman in lloyds!!!!!! mmmmm he is tasty!!!!
- least they have a welsh accent. unlike rhyl.
- Smokin reefas while walking down the high street knowin the cops smoke it so much there imune to the smell and oblivious to ya
- every1 fight and gets pissed
- Everything, it's classy, sophisticated and the most friendly place I have ever lived. It's ace!
- WREXHAM IS A CLASSY, SOPHISTICATED PLACE WITH FRIENDLY PEOPLE WHO WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU. TRUE, SOME PEOPLE ARE WANKERS, BUT NOT ALL OF US!!!!!!!! SO FUCK OFF AND GET BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM OR GO AND SHOOT YOURSELVES (IF U HATE IT/US SO MUCH)
- Everything reli
- goths and witches there bare so many here
- leaving wrexham
- nites out do rock here, u should try it...
- The new thai place were the old scummy Elephant and Castle use to be...delicious!!!
- The people (a breath of fresh air compared to their plastic scouser neighbours 12 miles up the A483)
- paranoid Rhostyllen people, I go out with one!!
- the town - ppl that go in 4 ya 4 booze theyre gr8 THANKS
- DRUGS AND KNOCK OFF DVDS OF ABI TITMUSS AND TINA TURNER ETC. ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE AND YOU CAN ALWAYS GOT TO CASH GENERATOR TO GET YOUR STUFF BACK THAT YOUR KIDS SOLD BUT IT WILL COST YOU 12 TIMES AS MUCH BUT HEY ITS SENTIMENTAL VALUE IS WHAT COUNTS -AND THE BACK ENTRANCE TO THE SEX SHOP
- QP QP QP QP AND SO ON YEAH, YOU KNOW THE CRACK, MARCH ON QP, CAIA PARK SHIT LA LA LA FINGERS IN EARS, QP WE ARE ALWAYS WILL BE...
- the railway station and the roads out of the place away from it's insular and morose residents.
- The weed prices, Unchained, Fat ppl
- great little post-industrial town. Not pleasing on the eye but full of the soundest people in Wales.
- What good things?
- the shops, the leisure centre
- There are no good things.
- The fact that it is easy to get out.
- wrexham?????? best things ?????? well the s8 park in gwerysallt(excuse me spellin) is good free n 4 everyone!!
- Gallows humour.
- Te fact that it is quite easy to get out of Wrexham provided you can bypass the roadworks.
- There are opportunities to take photos of burnt out blocks of flats, council houses and stray dogs.
- Not living there anymore hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- parky bird,always up 4 a shag
- Graham Pryddech of Brymbo will eventually die!!!!!!
- Nothing what so ever, the people are cretins, the place is a shit hole, the only good thing about wrexham are the females (all slags), if you can't get a shag, go to wrexham it's full of slappers.
- is there any?
- ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE.
- Franklin and Jon in the one to five, FIT!!!!!!!!
- wrexham a.f.c.
- tha big issue guy, tha footie team, tha violence at tha footie games, club K1 an Llay wot a village
- Watching boy racers and kids outside McDonalds. Makes you feel so superior.
- Being Welsh!
- barbra kathy nicholls..she the love of my life
- Ive just moved to Wrexham city and so far it seems ok, the people seem friendly enough and compared to the tiny village I lived in before this is heaven! Looking for new friends, e mail me firstname.lastname@example.org if your fun ang aged between 20 - 40
- The camera by the gipsy site, at first i thought it was so we could get a better shot at the gipsies!
- The Police who don't give a toss about you smoking weed in the band stand 300 metres away from the police station. Also wrexham has feirce competion on booze prices to keep them nice and low so that you can drink away any memories of how utterly unpleasant the place really is.
- WELL I FINK WREXHAM IS F**KIN MINT AND I HATE DA WAY ALL U'S LOT KEEP SLAGGIN OFF SKIP RATS TOWNIES AND BOYRACERS WEN YA DONT EVEN KNOW US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND BY DA WAY NOT ALL OF US SKIP RATS R BLONDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Everything you need is there
- ARE NONE!
- OUR FRIEND MR BIG ISSUE! Cheaper than a box of tissues (apparently)
- Cruisers that occasionally pass through our town! I luuuuv older cruise lads with decent cars!
- All the Smackheads in Queens Park They are the best.
- The Border with England is only 7 miles away
- Courses at NEWI and that's about it, wide range of shops (although Chester and
many other places are much better)and friendly shop service.
- Wrexham has no best things it is a dump it always has been and always will be, face facts Wrexham will never become a city It is a dump, how can a place that is so untidy and where all the people have no moral values or standards expect to become a city. The council dont treat everyone fair, they ignore what people want, and only help out fellow councillars and there friends. After reading through knowere I have noticed that quite a few people have moaned about Brynteg Council estate, well we know that knowhere has been in the leader so why have the the council not thought " mmmm theres something wrong in that area" I will tell you why because they are pig ignorant thats why. If Wrexham ever becomes a city I will be most surprised I just hope they give the city status to a more deserving town.
- ISLAND GREEN
- THE PARKING SYSTEM... ONLY JOKING, ALL THE NICE PEOPLE WHO LIVE HEAR,..INCLUDING ME , AND UM ME AND OF COURSE THERE'S YEP ME ME ME
- getting winkered any night possible
- The roads leading out
Thursday's evening leader newspaper so i can find a job and move away
- Alcohol, Drugs, sex, etc....
- the bus home
- n/a but drugs/alcohol & Metal/Industrial make you numb.
- the parish church.
- Big Issue Man!!!
Phil the preacher (where is he now??)
Betty Tramp (an 80's legend)
Queens Park council offices
- its close to Brymbo
- The wonderful view of the derelict Steelworks from The Lodge
- DRUGS=CHEAP you have to know who is who
- now then, give me a few hours.
- ysgol y grango!, wrexham fc
- The roads away from it are fast roads, also good motorbiking area(twisties).
- cctv in brynteg!!!Queens park ain't got any,,,keeps the rats from by the shops!
- me, phase one records, One to five pub and the big issue bloke. Together my life is complete
- 12 year old girls waiting round the macca run for ugly 26 year old boy racers to pick them up and fuck them
- the vast amount of mullets to be seen in the town center.
the amazing way the people on invalidity benifit can move faster when the pub or the betting office open
being on the social
- The A55 out
- Wrexham Rugby Club
- Illegal ones!!!!!
- The new shopping areas are without doubt the best in the area. Yes... better than Chester for my money (which is often a bit scant). We could do with a computer mega-store like P.C. World though, although I doubt that Gary Glitter would agree.
- It feels like home, Wrexham FC, Wrexham Lager. Not many people can say there is a lager named after their home town. And it doesn't taste that bad. It is in Wales
- The total refurbishment of the town centre and the huge improvements to the road network keeping those nasty cars out of town!
- The traffic lights by B&Q (you know you are leaving then).
- The Memorial Gallery, Yale college. (Rhosddu Road, in the old War Memorial Hospital) Great Art exhibitions!
- Watching fourteen year olds standing around at bus stops getting trolleyed on a bottle of cider, whilst you sit in the cosy pub
- Wrexham`s new Internet Directory. WWW.Wrexhamcybercity.co.uk
- THE RACECOURSE GROUND, HOME OF WREXHAM FC
- The Beast Market (general market) Mondays and Bryn-Y-Grog car boot sale, Marchwiel(every other Sunday). Mushroom picking in Acton (seasonal!)
- A438 by-pass on they way out to Chester
- THE DOMINO POSSE
- in live are free
- we always beat chester in the football 'though they cann't cut it in the big time 2nd division
- The road home
- Bus to Chester only 40 mins
- summers day from top of St Giles Church
- Mainly friendly natives.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: phill, winker, Steven porter, Mark R, T.Williams, Ron & Sandy Lumsdon, FUCK SKATEBOARDS SCOOTERS UNITE, Barry Boner, jibjabboy, deve, neil, WrexhamFingerstyleJazz, Leighton, Chris, Graham Linehan's stalker's second cousin, Rick Davies, BOGGY, welshman, Joh Hughes, jon, RE, JR, Bj, Claire, alex, Adolf Hitler, ANDY 07801767759, Davo, monkey, Roy Norry, Allan Dade, Jenny, calvin (frisky), SCOTT RIGBY, Marie Palmer, Riggers, THE DEGGSTER 420, jesie, ROB, Barbara, tracy jones, Lee Hassett, Natalie, mickey mouse, Dave morris, TomO, Johnny cash, Garry, hannah, claire and josh, Hulio, chief, Syd, dave laa, mike charlton, Harvey, Deggy laaaaaaaaaaaa, jan thomson, Soup Dragon, magenta flip, LOVE THE SOSH, Keith Williams, Martin McCready, hiya, no, Mark Cook, mark huckridge, patrick, Lorrisa Turner, Mark J, urdealer, barry, Mogger, asd asd, Danny Shepherd, marvin, Anne Pryde, mark jones, nickj, Rocketman, Colin Jones, Jamie, Spider1, Dave Charlie, Andrwe Jones, nick williams, johnstown, Jo, Sam, Arnold Williams, Bob Marley, Wulfman, Cat, ryan, trefor, Jonny, Jimmy, monty python, rach, jeanette, noxie, ben, Caroline, phartuk, jennie, REBECCA HARRISON, 2pac, matty, esme, Another Dodgy Name, Nuphonic, playdoh, Soozy Forbes, Andy, john welch, DARREN HOPWOOD, tom smoggzy, mark roberts, daniel geddes, Mark Huxley, Rhodri, mark, Matt, Ginger's Rep', iain, Lord Johnny, Milly, Daz and Kev, Helena, Michael Harper, louise, rog, Sally, Fishtaker, Dodgy Italian Cockney, the real matt jones, dudley spew boy, toni, dave, Shawny-porny, chris myers, Elaine, raq, dionne, ALISTAIR JONES, Ellen69!!!, Carl Thomas, Johnny Leather, M. Findlay, Laura, Hollypop Holmes, Marky prandal, Phil, john jones, Paul, Big Vern, vinnie, Wales4ever, cate, karen, GEORGE, Nicole smith, David, RHIAN WEBSTER, kaz, nathan, webmaster??, charlotte tomlinson, King George VI, ian parry, AK, DAVID LEEDER, Unidentified, Holly Holmes, Lucy Price (email: sedwardsafrancis@yaho, Jane, Marie Griffiths, Gemskii, Marc N., VOTE BNP!, Saddam Hussein's Cat [now in exile], bez, matilda, Mike Harper, spider monkey, andy white, JJ, Bill, john, DARREN MEREDITH-JONES, emma, anonymous, ashley gardner, zzzzzzz, sianny, David Jones, generic, SKIP RAT, LiamDutton, gareth, stevenotts, olly, Dawn Ellison, wxm badboy, LYNZE, Matty Geddes, Olivia , BEN CASE GOT COCK BLOCKED, liz, Irene, gareth lofthouse, richard samuels, melaniewilliams, x, wrexham no_ 1, LISA M, lindsay alderton, the great one, h, ad, Adam, gary, Person, charlie, Chris Bolton, Eluned Myhre, GEEZ, n, clred4, jamie baldy, Adrian Howlett, lisa, Wolfie, rhys, Joanne Amie , phil jones, bob, rav, Steve
Last updated: 2014-10-16
More stuff about Wrexham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Wrexham Knowhere Board