Cafes and Coffee Shops in Wrexham, Wrexham*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Wrexham.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- I'm not posh so ya know
- Go to the Pebble although you can't smoke there anymore ,there was nothing like eating a nice plate of chips with smoke in your face lol
- Starbucks, Nero, Costa, Cafe Rio. We have a lot of coffee in Wrexham.
- I hear a Starbucks is to open soon on the new Eagles Meadow complex. Thus enters the savage world of corporate identity.
- 4gotten name of cafe - its on priory st. gud old fashioned food wid table service - home made chips....nice. La baguette has best selection of baguettes/sandwiches- 2 die 4
- TASTEBUDS COFFEE SHOP ON HIGH STREET IN WREXHAM HAVE THE BEST HOME COOKED FOOD I HAVE EVER TASTED. THE SERVICE IS SECOND TO NONE.
- bumbles huge scones, great coffee, all homemade off the beaten track but worth it!
- Natural Nation in Central Arcade (opposite the new New Look)
- fat cat at the bus depot. ace steak and ale pie, every hot drink u can think of, cakes, cocktails, etc trendy wine bar come coffee shop come cocktail bar caters 4 all ages. lovely roof terrace in the summer
- tomlinsons cafe good breakfast!!
- LITTLEWOODS! The best Scones in town says my Mum and her Scone Friends - you will find them in there MOST days, after the gym. She is beginning to look like a bloody scone!!!
- No starbucks, boo hoo!
- Legalise Marijuana! LOL
- ASDA FOR BREAKKIE GOOD FEED FOR £3 AND FIT BIRDS TO LOOK AT ON THE TILLS TO WHILE YOUR SCOFFING YOUR GRUB
- THE ONE IN THE PEOPLES MARKET WHEN YOU CAN GET A SEAT, VERY POPULAR
- Kristin's Cafe in Chester Street has lovely freshly prepared food and the cooked food is all cooked to order. It's wonderful, just a pity there is'nt always enough tables and chairs. Congrats to Kristina, Owner and partner Steve on birth of new baby, Jacob. Hope you don't have too many sleepless nights!
- I never eat in Wrexham apart from in my house, but I like Eat when I'm in Birmingham. I've never tried the chowder, but I'll get around to it one day.
- I suppose most Wrexhamites would prefer an "Amsterdam style" coffee shop to one that serves coffee.
- The places serving fat on a dish are a health hazard. I would never be irresponsible enough as to tell anyone to consume food in Wrexham.
- the one next to wollies is the nicest they acctually make decent coffee not mellow birds and the sofa is so comfy in there
- la baguette
- There are a few eg. ROCK HOUSE CAFE i think it's something like that any way
- opus isn't bad apart from that it is always full of stinkin goths
- Aunty Marges in the market.
- Bumbles, expensive but quality
- Tomlinsons do a mean hot chocolate and sayers do the best cheesy tuna baguette!! oh and shellys is gorgeous
- OPUS - FOR FUCK SAKE TOM GIVE US A SMILE
- OPUS go there and be insulted by Tom, only kidding mate
- OOOOOOPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUSSSSSSS, If it wasnt there i would have to eat in Yale centeen (sorry REFRECTORY) or actually walk to another cafe. Kristina's does lovely brekkies (not like BHS crap)
- for all the collage kids there is Opus, and the server in the week (tom) is very nice...
- The bakers on the corner near McDonalds (I think) fit birds in there
Best quality in Bumbles though
- MARUBBI'S WHEN THEY TEACH THEIR STAFF SOME HAPPY HAPPY MANNERS
- Opus, for the cheese toastie delights of Laura and Tom
- n/a in Wrexham
- The cafe in the Market - right next to the toilets which shows how unhygenic this place is.
- Shelley's always had the biggest and nicest baps in Wrexham!
- Numerous too many to list.
- Best hangout in town....OPUS.
- cup of tea dear?
- Opus can be full of Hippies at times but appart from that is really nice
- Tom Bates' on the beast market. Also Mr. Johns' Falconry Centre, Gwenfro,
Queens Park. Pop in and ask for Oscar.
- Shelleys do the biggest, nicest and cheapest rolls in Wrexham.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Steven porter, Mark R, T.Williams, deve, neil, Leighton, Tired, Graham Linehan's stalker's second cousin, shane jones, welshman, Joh Hughes, jon, Linda, dalien, JR, Claire, alex, Adolf Hitler, Roy Norry, Allan Dade, Jenny, calvin (frisky), SCOTT RIGBY, Riggers, Barbara, Natalie, Dave morris, chief, Syd, dave laa, mike charlton, Harvey, Deggy laaaaaaaaaaaa, jan thomson, magenta flip, LOVE THE SOSH, Keith Williams, alien , no, mark huckridge, patrick, barry, Danny Shepherd, marvin, Anne Pryde, mark jones, nickj, Andrwe Jones, Bob Marley, ryan, trefor, Jonny, dalienkiev, ben, Caroline, REBECCA HARRISON, matty, playdoh, tom smoggzy, mark roberts, Ginger's Rep', iain, Lord Johnny, Michael Harper, Jenny jones, Dodgy Italian Cockney, toni, dave, Shawny-porny, chris myers, Elaine, raq, dionne, Carl Thomas, Laura, Hollypop Holmes, Marky prandal, Big Vern, David, kaz, nathan, webmaster??, charlotte tomlinson, DAVID LEEDER, Unidentified, Holly Holmes, The SkateShop, Jane, im dave, robin, Gemskii, Marc N., Saddam Hussein's Cat [now in exile], bez, matilda, andy white, john, DARREN MEREDITH-JONES, emma, ashley gardner, Jazmine , sianny, David Jones, generic, gareth, Dawn Ellison, Olivia , BEN CASE GOT COCK BLOCKED, liz, Irene, gareth lofthouse, richard samuels, the great one, gary, charlie, Chris Bolton, Eluned Myhre, n, Rob, clred4, jamie baldy, Adrian Howlett, Wolfie, rhys, Joanne Amie , bob, aliensteve, winker, phill, Ron & Sandy Lumsdon, jibjabboy, Barry Boner, FUCK SKATEBOARDS SCOOTERS UNITE, WrexhamFingerstyleJazz, Chris, BOGGY, Rick Davies, RE, Wayne Watmore, Bj, ANDY 07801767759, monkey, Davo, Marie Palmer, THE DEGGSTER 420, ROB, jesie, Lee Hassett, tracy jones, mickey mouse, TomO, Johnny cash, Garry, claire and josh, hannah, Hulio, Soup Dragon, Martin McCready, hiya, Mark Cook, Mark J, Lorrisa Turner, urdealer, Mogger, asd asd, Jeccer, Spider1, Jamie, Colin Jones, Rocketman, nick williams, johnstown, Dave Charlie, Sam, Jo, Arnold Williams, PTet, Wulfman, Terry Ford, Cat, tom, Jimmy, rach, monty python, jeanette, noxie, phartuk, jennie, 2pac, Nuphonic, Another Dodgy Name, esme, ryann skimmings, Soozy Forbes, john welch, Andy, gstain, DARREN HOPWOOD, daniel geddes, Mark Huxley, mark, Rhodri, Matt, ANY, Milly, Daz and Kev, son of a gun , Helena, louise, rog, Sally, tom jones, the real matt jones, Fishtaker, dudley spew boy, Ellen69!!!, ALISTAIR JONES, M. Findlay, Johnny Leather, john jones, Phil, Paul, vinnie, cate, Wales4ever, GEORGE, karen, Nicole smith, RHIAN WEBSTER, King George VI, ian parry, AK, Lucy Price (email: sedwardsafrancis@yaho, Marie Griffiths, VOTE BNP!, Mike Harper, spider monkey, JJ, Bill, anonymous, zzzzzzz, SKIP RAT, LiamDutton, stevenotts, olly, Matty Geddes, LYNZE, wxm badboy, x, melaniewilliams, wrexham no_ 1, lindsay alderton, LISA M, Adam, ad, h, Person, GEEZ, lisa, phil jones, rav, Steve
Last updated: 2012-03-04
More stuff about Wrexham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Wrexham Knowhere Board