Demolish It Now Building in Wrexham, Wrexham*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Wrexham.
Demolish It Now Building
- Voodoo Moon Bar.
- cop shop .parish church to old
- All of it.
- The whole of Wrexham should be burnt down - with only people of some intelligence or who are not from Wrexham given notice. The rest can burn!
- wrexham swimming aths and the poile station
- Ysgol bryn alyn
- Green Dragon.
- Eagles' Meadow an architectural monstrosity that has removed the high street shops from the High Street. Disabled access is poor and it's miles from the bus station. These places are a soulless blight (though i guess if you like skateboarding there could be a use for it: maybe reclaim rather than flatten?).
- The police station looks crap - council please build a better one.
- Hightown flats look as if they might fall down soon and the Police Station looks wonky .Knock 'em down I say!!
- GET RID OF THE GROVES SCHOOL! IT'S GONE TO RACK AND RUIN AND IT LOOKS AWFUL! By the way nobody goes there any more, it's closed down.
- The council have demolished enough buildings already!
- The police tower!
- The Green Dragon, Hightown....full of coke sniffing locals who like fighting amongst themselves...thick fuckers.
- Plod HQ
- the police station is so ugly!!!!! looks like a giant cock!!!!! and last orders!
- The 'Sty in the Sky'. This piece of architecture has been an eye sore for years.
- all houses where snobby judgmental more money than sense people live...
i.e most of wrexham
- The soon to be opened Eagles Meadow...what an eye-sore!!!
- most of wrexham !!!!
- mac donalds - seriously hate that place, and the chav crowd it attracts
- The home of Chester Football Club, it`s a shithole.
- the rowan foods factory. is their possibly a worse place in the world to work?!
- all the old houses
- most of wrexham!
- town hill it looks sruffy
- People market....architect shud be shot for that piece of s**t!!
- The old Bonkers / Silks ma cousin owns it as wellas Honkey Tonks and Manager of Chicago Rock - I h8 im
- Bersham road
- Rowan Foods on the industrial estate. hell in wales! wouldnt recommend working there. Send Bin Laden there, thatll punish him!!
- THE SOCIAL AND BENIFIT OFFICE ON GROSVENER ROAD -VERY OVER CROWDED -ALL GENUINE CLAIMS FOR DISABILTY AND HARDSHIP WHICH CAN ONLY BE CURED BY ALCOHOL AND A BIT OF WACKY BACCY AND TRIP TO WITHERSPOONS TO SEE OLD FRIEND THAT THEY HAVENT SEEN SINCE YESTERDAY AFTERNOON-AND THE JOB CENTER -ITS NOT USED ENOUGH 1
- GUILD HALL FOR WHAT ITS WORTH, NO TAKE THAT BACK IT COST US TOO MUCH TO BUILD IT
- Queens Park
- The Nine Acre Field, so it can be built upon to help the education system in Wrexham, by bringing in some extra money. Why the opposition? A man went to the house of a relative of mine, and effectively forced her to sign a petition against the sale of the field. He was a right wanker.
- Grango school
- The whole of Wrexham deserves to be the target for every single Intercontinental Ballistic Missile on Earth. Why can't all nations unite to attack Wrexham while I am on holiday in Italy?
- An atomic bomb should be dropped on the whole of Wrexham while I am out of town. By rights, the entire council should be forced to line up in the town centre while the bomb goes into them in particular.
- All schools they ALL need a new fresh, inviting look instead of looking like they were built in the 1900's
- Lloyds bar on High Street. Used to be a bank by all accounts, though I still think it is judging by the atmosphere, and populated by yuppies. Blow the fucker up.
- I would like to see the whole of Wrexham crushed. The whole council and all of the racists should have to line up in the middle of town and an atomic bomb should be dropped directly over them, while I am out of Wrexham completely.
- QUEENSWAY SOCIAL CLUB .... ' OOHHHH , OOH BAY-BEH ! I WANNA KNOW-OW-OW , IF YALL BE MY GI-RRRRR-LLLLL / MACDONALDS,MACDONALS KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN AND A PIZZA HUT ' Burberry Central. i rest my case.
- The whole of Wrexham should be destroyed by rights, especially the sprawl of young mothers and junkies we know as Caia Park. I would prefer the town to be demolished while everybody was ther, except myself and the 10 or so people that aren't wankers.
- bryn offa but they are knockin it down so i heard haha!!
- anythin not welsh
- Darland School-rubbish building, falling apart and trying to be something its not - a decent school
- Darland School-rubbish building, falling apart and trying to be something its not - a decent school
- Graham Pryddech of Brymbo always got a pocket full of crack and ready to pinch your girl or wife at a drop of a hat, What a waste of space and time.
- Start by dropping an A bomb on the town center and hopefully the rest of the place will go with it.
- St.Davids High School Making it into a super school so the st.Davids kids and Groves have to join togther!
- ALL OF WREXHAM
- st joesephs skool
- as the old bus station has been demolished i'd say the police station.
- tha groves high skool wot a pile of shit
- McDonalds. But one has to wonder, where would all the wankers go
- Bonkers / Silk its a rip off joint! Dont go here. the Bouncers are muppets, they kicked a guy with a broken arm down the stairs and he died from head injuries! They got away with it and renamed themselves Silk to try to get their late license back. He owns the chip shop on Bradley Road as well as this club so feel free to smash the windows of the pub or the chip shop!
- Bonkers. What a Queens park place that is.
- The Guildhall with allthe council in it especially planning
- All the buildings on Bridge Street
- The Groves... GIPPOS ALERT!! oh yeah and do QP and the gipsy site on Ruthin Road while your at it, do us all a favour!!!
- Queens Park, Bryn Teg, Hightown, Bryn Offa school, Southsea, Brymbo... actualy wait just demolish the whole place. At least that way we get some eviction compensation. Wrexham is the mouth of hell!
- Johnstown and the Johnstown wall. Clare
- Hippodrome it's been aboandoned for years
- xs - but then again, where will the children go?
- CLUB XCUSE AND BONKERS WITH THE BOUNCERS IN IT!
- Demolish anywhere in wrexham? WHY would ANYONE want to do such a thing. If i supply dynamite do you think the council will get off their lazy arses and do us all a favor?
- COuld they make 2/4 Acton Gate one house number as it is one house - it does confuse Mr Postman.
Oh, Time to get rid of the 1970's estate which replaced Acton Hall
- All the Sheds people live in, that ugly church, and all the old run down buildings
in Wrexham, not enough of the town has improved in my view. Most of it looks like
- I would really like to see Brynteg council estae knocked down, in fact I would drive the JCB that would do it.
- GRANGO SCHOOL , RHOS , WREXHAM
- GUILDHALL, WHY NOT? THEY'VE SPENT THOUSANDS ON IT, IT'S OVER SIX MONTHS OLD, THEY CAN PUT THE RUBBLE WITH THE BRICKS FROM THE HIGH STREET.
- Asda, Tesco, swimming baths
- xs. Please.
- THE MIDDLE PUB RHOSTYLLEN
- Ysgol y Grango - Rhos, I spent five years there & I couldnt wait to get away from it!
- Grango School (with half of the population of Rhos and Penycae in it)
- club xs should be flattened quickly
- Hummmm the whole landscape of wrexham should be reduced to a radioactive ruin. Full thermo-nuclear deployment maybe? No that would be to quick... let them all suffer existence.
- gypo camp i know it's not a building but you get my drift
- Marrubi's cafe
- The whole of Tan-Y-Fron
- N ot
cartrefle college on the edge of QP (i was staying there for my first year at newi)
- The council place in Brynteg.
- THE OLD ASDA SHOULD BE KNOCKED DOWN.IN ITS PLACE SHOULD GO A ICE-SKATING RING AND ALSO A BOWLING ALLEY.SOOOOOOOOOO COME ON AND DO IT.R U LISTENING PEOPLE?
- Having been born in queens park and lived for 29 years there i have the knowledge to know that what i say may upset a few people but never mind.The Red Dragon Queens Park flatten it now what an eye sore.Inside is no better than the outside.This plot of land has so much to offer.A family pub for everyone to enjoy.Lets face it who would want to pop in for a pint if they were just passing ,not many and if you did ,would you stop?Its about time we had a pub we can be proud ,of not a pi**heads paradise.So lets do the estate a favour and flattern the dump.DAZ H
- THE WHOLE OF WREXHAM, ITS A HORRIBLE PLACE, AND I CAN'T WAIT TO MOVE OUT
- burger king!
- The Red Dragon,Tywyn's seafront carbuncle.
- YES XS.
- any place where man united fans gather.
- Tesco; it looks like a warehouse off Liverpool docks.
- Scotts night club. The worlds most boring night club. It has been the same since the beginning of time. After a nuclear holecaust all that would be left is Scotts night club and PHase One Recorsd
- Cresta cabs office by KFC.
All of Brook Street
- The ugly tin boxes of MFI,Matalan & Comet.
- brynteg council office with the staff in it.
- The old taxi office in Abbott Street
- Atax Taxis, Abbott Street.
- The all-new Yale College (I work there!!! :) )
- It goes without saying that Wrexham police station is a carbunkle on the arse of humanity.
- People's Market
- Sootys, Brymbo
Broughton Estate Office, Brynteg
- The Police Station Tower
- All of Wrexham should be demolished
- bus station, guildhall, tesco's (but they are demolishing it)
- not just a building but a whole area - queens park and most of hightown. what do you say about that then?
- wrexham bus station
- Peoples Market- they should have kept the old one.
- Hippodrome Cinema!
- Police Station The whole of Regent Street and King Street
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Steven porter, Mark R, T.Williams, deve, neil, Leighton, Tired, Graham Linehan's stalker's second cousin, shane jones, welshman, Joh Hughes, jon, Linda, dalien, JR, Claire, alex, Adolf Hitler, Roy Norry, Allan Dade, Jenny, calvin (frisky), SCOTT RIGBY, Riggers, Barbara, Natalie, Dave morris, chief, Syd, dave laa, mike charlton, Harvey, Deggy laaaaaaaaaaaa, jan thomson, magenta flip, LOVE THE SOSH, Keith Williams, alien , no, mark huckridge, patrick, barry, Danny Shepherd, marvin, Anne Pryde, mark jones, nickj, Andrwe Jones, Bob Marley, ryan, trefor, Jonny, dalienkiev, ben, Caroline, REBECCA HARRISON, matty, playdoh, tom smoggzy, mark roberts, Ginger's Rep', iain, Lord Johnny, Michael Harper, Jenny jones, Dodgy Italian Cockney, toni, dave, Shawny-porny, chris myers, Elaine, raq, dionne, Carl Thomas, Laura, Hollypop Holmes, Marky prandal, Big Vern, David, kaz, nathan, webmaster??, charlotte tomlinson, DAVID LEEDER, Unidentified, Holly Holmes, The SkateShop, Jane, im dave, robin, Gemskii, Marc N., Saddam Hussein's Cat [now in exile], bez, matilda, andy white, john, DARREN MEREDITH-JONES, emma, ashley gardner, Jazmine , sianny, David Jones, generic, gareth, Dawn Ellison, Olivia , BEN CASE GOT COCK BLOCKED, liz, Irene, gareth lofthouse, richard samuels, the great one, gary, charlie, Chris Bolton, Eluned Myhre, n, Rob, clred4, jamie baldy, Adrian Howlett, Wolfie, rhys, Joanne Amie , bob, aliensteve, winker, phill, Ron & Sandy Lumsdon, jibjabboy, Barry Boner, FUCK SKATEBOARDS SCOOTERS UNITE, WrexhamFingerstyleJazz, Chris, BOGGY, Rick Davies, RE, Wayne Watmore, Bj, ANDY 07801767759, monkey, Davo, Marie Palmer, THE DEGGSTER 420, ROB, jesie, Lee Hassett, tracy jones, mickey mouse, TomO, Johnny cash, Garry, claire and josh, hannah, Hulio, Soup Dragon, Martin McCready, hiya, Mark Cook, Mark J, Lorrisa Turner, urdealer, Mogger, asd asd, Jeccer, Spider1, Jamie, Colin Jones, Rocketman, nick williams, johnstown, Dave Charlie, Sam, Jo, Arnold Williams, PTet, Wulfman, Terry Ford, Cat, tom, Jimmy, rach, monty python, jeanette, noxie, phartuk, jennie, 2pac, Nuphonic, Another Dodgy Name, esme, ryann skimmings, Soozy Forbes, john welch, Andy, gstain, DARREN HOPWOOD, daniel geddes, Mark Huxley, mark, Rhodri, Matt, ANY, Milly, Daz and Kev, son of a gun , Helena, louise, rog, Sally, tom jones, the real matt jones, Fishtaker, dudley spew boy, Ellen69!!!, ALISTAIR JONES, M. Findlay, Johnny Leather, john jones, Phil, Paul, vinnie, cate, Wales4ever, GEORGE, karen, Nicole smith, RHIAN WEBSTER, King George VI, ian parry, AK, Lucy Price (email: sedwardsafrancis@yaho, Marie Griffiths, VOTE BNP!, Mike Harper, spider monkey, JJ, Bill, anonymous, zzzzzzz, SKIP RAT, LiamDutton, stevenotts, olly, Matty Geddes, LYNZE, wxm badboy, x, melaniewilliams, wrexham no_ 1, lindsay alderton, LISA M, Adam, ad, h, Person, GEEZ, lisa, phil jones, rav, Steve
Last updated: 2016-06-03
More stuff about Wrexham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Wrexham Knowhere Board