Skateboard Shops in Wrexham, Wrexham*
Where to buy skateboard decks, trucks, wheels, bearings, grip tape, curb wax, tees, caps, set ups, bolts, kingpins etc
You can tell us more about Wrexham.
- I Have opened a Online SkateShop www.TheSkateShop.net and it is dedicated to Wrexham skating because there are no shops
- poundland sell fake rizzlas for £1 ! and no fear energy drinks to help u land those nollie fakie turnbull flip.
- Dunno reil
- There are no skateboard shops in Wrexham,and the ones in Chester are closing down too. Route 1, Quiksilver, Manskating, Jam and Freespirit...all closed! Why? Because we don't spend our money in them, so what do we expect, shops have to make money. I blame the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- chester is the better place to go!
- Ramp It Up opened opposite Tiv in Buckley.Does BMX, Skateboards and inline skates plus clothing and stuff.Website rampitup.co.uk. Go see have a chat.
- jam is not exclusively a skate shop we are based in surfing and cater for snowboarding, skiing aswell. We do have core skate brands such as "we" which jason lee (my name is earl) is a founder member, hes about as core skate as you can get, same for stussy and volcom too. We have duffs footwear coming in soon and more footwear in the near future. If you would like to check us out try www.jam-shop.co.uk (will be up over april'06)
- there is jam... which just sells clothes?!? why?? but the nearest decent skateshop to wxm is route one in chester, if anyone thinks there needs to be a skateshop get in touch...
- WHY TRAVEL ALL THE WAY TO CHESTER WHEN KICKFLIPS IS IN
OSWESTRY?? THEY SELLIN ALL BRANDS INC, HABITAT, REAL,
SHORTIES, EOTHEN, THUNDER, INDY, FLIP, SPITFIRE, ETNIES, ES,
EMERICA, DUFFS, FEEL CLOTHING, BEAU CLOTHING,AND LOADS
MORE VISIT WWW.KICKFLIPS-SKATESHOP.COM THEN CONTACT
THEM THEY SO HELPFULL TO ANYONE AND HAVE A SHOP TEAM
TOO INC A DVD THEY MADE IN THE SUMMER !
- There's really no where for hard ware stuff closest is route one in Chester Or Lost Art in Quigins in Liverpool!
- JAM in the bus station, Volcom, Stussy, Oakley Billabong, nuff said!!!!!
- Route 1 chester !!!!
- DONNAY IN BROUGHTON...
- it closed down
- Wrexham has no proper skate shops, apart from the odd piece of crap in a sport shop. I recommend anywhere in Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham or Chester, just nowhere here.
- The last one closed, so you can either make do with one of those little toy fingerboard things, or go to Manchester or Liverpool, where it ma be possible to obtain genuine equipment at a proper scale.
- bring back birdhouse (and leighton)
- no shops in wrexham it iz tru go 2 rout one in cheter
- Sadly, Manskating closed, so your only option is visiting another shop in Chester, Liverpool, Manchester or Birmingham if you are not content with a plastic toy board with tiny pewter trucks.
- The closest we have are crap sports shops that occasionally stock small plastic skateboards for three year olds. Most people go to Chester if they want any skate things.
- KICKFLIPS SKATESHOP OSWESTRY, JUST A 10 MIN TRAIN RIDE AWAY! its cheeper than most shops , skater run and owned!!
- Chester. It's the best around: theres Route One, Quiksilver, Freespirit and the surf n ski one
- thers one rite by Maccy D's.
- There is one skateboarding shop in wrexham and that is man skating and the birdhouse. Its around the corner from where salsa used to be across the road from the bus station.not only does it sell ur normal sk8in brands like quicksilver,vans,duffs,etc but it one of the few shops that sell paul frank and bench clothing. Its a really cool shop especially if ur one of the few girl sk8ers around. But id have to admit that chester is the best place to go cos its got route one,soho,free spirit,sail and ski and loads more shops.Does any know if the pop shop is still open in wrexham?
- we have just had a new one open in town called man skating quite pricey but it does the job.
- Man-skating- somwhere (at-last) for decent clothes in wrectum!
- 1 brand new one MAN SKATING owned by the same people who own the birdhouse shop in shrewsbury, mainly clothes though not much skate gear always got some nice decks though
- The man that runs man skating (a shop that has just opened) followed me all the way through town just to give me a leaflet a few weeks ago, avoid the shop. but it's the only place you can get a nice hoody from in wrexham
- well theres the new one bye the old jjb sports shop but u lot allready know that
- NONE!, and there should be some, even though I don't skate. You mentioned Mainstream guides there, well Mainstream is exactly what Wrexham is, theres nothing different on specialist cos the nob heads don't get it!
- Atax Taxis, Abbott Street. Only you would be better off on a skateboard.
- Phase One in wrexham has the most misarable staff on the face of the planet always willing to put a downer on your day, Also pronterprint has the worlds greatest STUD in there his red hair does it for me all the time.
- There are no skate shops in Wrexham so anybody with the cash and the attitude read this and take note. WE NEED A PHAT SKATESHOP!!!
- ROUTE 1 CHESTER LEGENDS CHESTER ARE THE NEAREST AS FAR AS I KNOW AND I SELL DOMINO CLOTHING SO IF YOU SEE ME SKATIN BUY SUMMAT ILL BE THE ONE IN THE DOMINO CLOTHES!
- Nearest one in Chester.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Steven porter, Mark R, T.Williams, deve, neil, Leighton, Tired, Graham Linehan's stalker's second cousin, shane jones, welshman, Joh Hughes, jon, Linda, dalien, JR, Claire, alex, Adolf Hitler, Roy Norry, Allan Dade, Jenny, calvin (frisky), SCOTT RIGBY, Riggers, Barbara, Natalie, Dave morris, chief, Syd, dave laa, mike charlton, Harvey, Deggy laaaaaaaaaaaa, jan thomson, magenta flip, LOVE THE SOSH, Keith Williams, alien , no, mark huckridge, patrick, barry, Danny Shepherd, marvin, Anne Pryde, mark jones, nickj, Andrwe Jones, Bob Marley, ryan, trefor, Jonny, dalienkiev, ben, Caroline, REBECCA HARRISON, matty, playdoh, tom smoggzy, mark roberts, Ginger's Rep', iain, Lord Johnny, Michael Harper, Jenny jones, Dodgy Italian Cockney, toni, dave, Shawny-porny, chris myers, Elaine, raq, dionne, Carl Thomas, Laura, Hollypop Holmes, Marky prandal, Big Vern, David, kaz, nathan, webmaster??, charlotte tomlinson, DAVID LEEDER, Unidentified, Holly Holmes, The SkateShop, Jane, im dave, robin, Gemskii, Marc N., Saddam Hussein's Cat [now in exile], bez, matilda, andy white, john, DARREN MEREDITH-JONES, emma, ashley gardner, Jazmine , sianny, David Jones, generic, gareth, Dawn Ellison, Olivia , BEN CASE GOT COCK BLOCKED, liz, Irene, gareth lofthouse, richard samuels, the great one, gary, charlie, Chris Bolton, Eluned Myhre, n, Rob, clred4, jamie baldy, Adrian Howlett, Wolfie, rhys, Joanne Amie , bob, aliensteve, winker, phill, Ron & Sandy Lumsdon, jibjabboy, Barry Boner, FUCK SKATEBOARDS SCOOTERS UNITE, WrexhamFingerstyleJazz, Chris, BOGGY, Rick Davies, RE, Wayne Watmore, Bj, ANDY 07801767759, monkey, Davo, Marie Palmer, THE DEGGSTER 420, ROB, jesie, Lee Hassett, tracy jones, mickey mouse, TomO, Johnny cash, Garry, claire and josh, hannah, Hulio, Soup Dragon, Martin McCready, hiya, Mark Cook, Mark J, Lorrisa Turner, urdealer, Mogger, asd asd, Jeccer, Spider1, Jamie, Colin Jones, Rocketman, nick williams, johnstown, Dave Charlie, Sam, Jo, Arnold Williams, PTet, Wulfman, Terry Ford, Cat, tom, Jimmy, rach, monty python, jeanette, noxie, phartuk, jennie, 2pac, Nuphonic, Another Dodgy Name, esme, ryann skimmings, Soozy Forbes, john welch, Andy, gstain, DARREN HOPWOOD, daniel geddes, Mark Huxley, mark, Rhodri, Matt, ANY, Milly, Daz and Kev, son of a gun , Helena, louise, rog, Sally, tom jones, the real matt jones, Fishtaker, dudley spew boy, Ellen69!!!, ALISTAIR JONES, M. Findlay, Johnny Leather, john jones, Phil, Paul, vinnie, cate, Wales4ever, GEORGE, karen, Nicole smith, RHIAN WEBSTER, King George VI, ian parry, AK, Lucy Price (email: sedwardsafrancis@yaho, Marie Griffiths, VOTE BNP!, Mike Harper, spider monkey, JJ, Bill, anonymous, zzzzzzz, SKIP RAT, LiamDutton, stevenotts, olly, Matty Geddes, LYNZE, wxm badboy, x, melaniewilliams, wrexham no_ 1, lindsay alderton, LISA M, Adam, ad, h, Person, GEEZ, lisa, phil jones, rav, Steve
Last updated: 2018-03-26
More stuff about Wrexham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Wrexham Knowhere Board