Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Wythenshawe.
- Behind Pat R house!
- Civic Bus Station//Outside Forum at the back near police station.
Multi Storey Car Park Behind Asda.
One of the many parks in Wythenshawe.
Most likely rocket park, milky button park, painswick park or near the airport.
- hollyhedge shops well well full at night of plastic gangsters,,,,,,
drinking eating fighting wat do they get out of it wastersssssssssssss,,
they all need to get a life before they lose it in a tragic way mmmmmmmm
- Sale, Circle
- Usually ya c al da scallies hangin round food takeaways or shops,dont ask! but they du get hungry sumtym.
- Wayne Barrett now lives in France. Hes back in the uk and as a favour to an old wythenshawe mate he will be performing at my pub in Fleetwood www.rossalltavern.com
- The obvious place is McDonalds but they close it at 10pm (!) because of all the scallies and lil skanks!
- Lets have it right now people in wyth do not ' hook up ' they chill outside the shops the brainless unimaginative freaks. Ok they all look the same boney guys with there hoods up come rain or shine these people dont have no fashion sense I mean I was in Civic the other day just picking the scumbags off one by one I find the palce and the people remaekable in the neagtive sense really i do. And the ugly slags taht hang about there it must have the highest proportion of teenage girls weighing over ten stone in Britain really it must. Fat barstewards ( i e bar attendants.)
- Great Scally hangouts: Mc Donalds in Civic. Hollyhedge shops. Cornishway, Portway, Talisman, happy man, Mountain Ash. . . . . . . . The list goes on!
- Friday night outside the chinese chip shop.......anyone remember The Hamsters?
The lounge at Ringway, the only place you can get a late drink (albeit non alcholic) in town
- Pratically every shopping parade in wythenshawe. What do the scallies see in the outside of a Chinese chippy at eleven o clock at night???????
- hall lane police station
- Oakwood shop
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: mark livsey, son, mr dean, ronnie, Rod Smith, peter bond, STEVEN, Gary Johnston, jim, Paul Tudsbury, Oz, Kev, andyman, Andy d, ged, daniel silvia, generic, denise, darren jenkinson, Gary, dave, carl otter, Paul Rosenfeld, pete, Ben, shaun plowman, Andy Beach, blue, johnny, Franky, janine, julierose, meli, Mark Cordell, Paddy Mahoney, Jon, And, Kari, Jonathan Doherty, kalsports ltd, maurice murray, stue, Mel
Last updated: 2008-04-17
More stuff about Wythenshawe
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Wythenshawe Knowhere Board