Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Ystrad Mynach, Caerphilly*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Ystrad Mynach.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- the wardrobe clothes shop in ystrad does have young fashion but at the back of the shop ,it does look like an old pples shop but there are younger fashions in there,if u bother to take a look they sometimes have river island stock so go check it out peeps
- The Wardrobe - Women's Fashion Only
- plenty of charity shops to choose from. there's also tescos and of course gentlemen's tailor Lyn Tudor.
- Only the charity shops
- There could be more. Lynn Tudor caters for the senior gent and for special occasions inc weddings as mentioned earlier. Tesco does a line, but could do a lot better. They always seem to accomodate for people who have a waist well over 32 ins. short legs and a big bum. Unless of course all my size has already sold! With their latest extension I would like to see them match ASDA in Caephilly! Much to my frustration, there is not even one shoe shop here - and everyone needs shoes. There was one shoe shop toward the end of the 90s, but the store was so small it put you off going in there. I felt they couldn't possibly have my size - not that my feet are big.
- there's always the granny pants shop in the arcade if you get real desperate
- This is where they are wrong. Theres Lyn Tudors, a very gentlemenly place, some wedding type clothes shop and tescos.
- Nothing since "Changes" shut down, but people don't wear clothes cos everyone goes buff.
- We do have a clothes shop that sell the latest fashion!................If you are over 60 and have the dress sense of Super gran. We also have a charity shop that caters for the more smelly residents of our humble village. (myself included)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Ed Reed, lol&jo, Jeet, MATT, RegRees, Lisa, Rob, Wayne, michelle, Nik, chris williams, generic, brian, rob price, Sion Morgan
Last updated: 2008-01-11
More stuff about Ystrad Mynach
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ystrad Mynach Knowhere Board