Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Cheshunt.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- gucci burberry chanel adidas
- Brookfield Centre ain't too bad.
- Posh Spices sisters emporium Tarts?
- Brookfield Farm. Lots of shops! Next, First Sport, Outfit with shops such as Topshop/Topman/Miss Selfridge/Warehouse/Dorothy Perkins and more, New Look and River Island. Also a Tesco Extra which sells clothes and a Marks and Spencer.
Waltham Cross, about a 10 minute drive from the Brookfield Center has lots of clothes shops such as Tarts, Buttlers, Simones are trendy clothes shops, New Look, Stunning Rags (mens clothes shop, v.fashionable), Flash Trash and Claires Accessories (both sell hair accessories, jewellery etc), and some more but they're the main ones.
- Cheshunt and Waltham Cross have a truly fine range of charity shops. Every time a mediocre excuse for a new small business fails and leaves an empty shop the PDSA swoop in to claim the shell like the 'not-for-profit' vultures they are.
- waltham cross market sells alot of eco and vans stuff.
- there are lots of clothes shops at brookfield farm or even around the old pond
- Tarts and Ciannamon in Waltham Cross
- Brookfield Farm Baby
- TARTS in Waltham Cross, it's been there for decades & it's one of Posh Spices fave shops - how apt..
- Geoffs gentlemans outfitters, hahahaaa!
- None, nearest is Brookfield Farm or Waltham Cross
- the best place to clothe shopping in cheshunt (and the only place to shop) is at brookfield farm where you can find almost every student in the 6th form working.
- The clothes shops in Cheshunt are as you might expect in a very average town, very average. There are the usual suspects, such as Marks and Sparks, Alexander McQueen, Muji, Versace and Dolce and Gabbana. All are located bizarrely at the Princess michael of Kent Arcade in McCuthbert street in the town centre.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Terri, Ashlei, Sarah Smith, Zulu "Bad Boy" Wiggam, robert Blake, Darren, chase, james, Chris England, Michael Brookes, Barrow Boy, LANDAIS Paulette, Reidy, CockneyG, Johan, Paul Griffiths, ????, generic, Darre Lawrence, Me, Sam, kat, Keith Geddes, Budgester, will, Phil, Beef, Ray, Jon, A.N.Other, Skippy, Nick Smith, josh fox, Phil Blackwell, John Taylor, chris, Steve
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Cheshunt
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Cheshunt Knowhere Board