Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Dubai.
- Hayya! skatepark in the Springs Village. Open from 6am-10pm. Entry is free for members, 10dhs for non-members during the week, 15dhs for non-members Thursday to Saturday. Consists of rails, kickers, a fun box and a mini half pipe.
- Rampworks Skate park in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Middle East's first air-conditioned indoor park for skateboarders and in-line skaters.
Skaters/bladers (or parents if under 18 years) must sign a liability waiver and all skaters/bladers must wear a helmet.
Taxi: Rampworks, junction four off Sheikh Zayed Road, behind Dubai Garden Centre, Al Quoz.
Private lessons and parties available.
Cost: Dhs75-00 membership which includes two hours skating, then it is Dhs10 per hour Saturdays to Tuesday and Dhs15 per hour Wednesday to Friday and holidays. Hours: 10.00 am-midnight everyday.
Tel. 050 465 7004
- Skatepark at Wonderland lesuire park
Skatepark near Dubai International Marine Club DIMC
- Open Beach
- safa park
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jamal Sirhi, Melvin, dinu philip, Jhon, tahir, Kathryn, DAN WOOD, Damon Betz, Chris, Kate, lara, Clive, kevin, ammar, The NightShades, Abhi, fashiontantra, generic, Mohamed Bakr, Patricia Gotz, Elane Conway
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Dubai
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Dubai Knowhere Board